Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beautiful... her skin actually looks much better in 2018. Those photos need to be plastered all over her social media.
Agreed! I added this one. Her skin looks way worse in 2024. She is such a delusional liar.
photo-output.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
From FA FB. Jenny Grausome also got the same retort. View attachment 2867868
What a Jackass Ass is. Shooting down his two #1 fans: Sherie Havernick and Jenny Gruesome. He already has banned a number of them including our fav: Daktari. But at least he left behind some of his Mona Lisa artwork (see @Hotographer512’s profile pic) Does he think his die hard fans grow on trees? How rude and unkind he is. He needs “Be a kind jacksss” tattooed across his fat greasy forehead so he won’t forget it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Piggy is on a lying spree showing off outfits claiming she was so comfortable and confident, but she did a LIVE and the filter was glitching so badly. It was crazy to watch her on the LIVE going from massive checks and neck to a weird aura around the side of her face to a slimmer face. She is such a liar. How do these people not see this and feel manipulated and scammed is insane. So many suckers in this world. That glitched area was breakdancing to keep up with her face moving!!

Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 4.43.49 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 4.43.59 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What a Jackass Ass is. Shooting down his two #1 fans: Sherie Havernick and Jenny Gruesome. He already has banned a number of them including our fav: Daktari. But at least he left behind some of his Mona Lisa artwork (see @Hotographer512’s profile pic) Does he think his die hard fans grow on trees? How rude and unkind he is. He needs “Be a kind jacksss” tattooed across his fat greasy forehead so he won’t forget it.
He called out Samantha Cole also.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What she failed to disclose is that wasn't supposed to be a crop top 🧐 😂 😂
I would like to see what the whole ensemble looked like when she was sitting down. Did top gunt pooch out, or did bottom gunt win the fight and gobble up the exposed meaty flesh? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I would like to see what the whole ensemble looked like when she was sitting down. Did top gunt pooch out, or did bottom gunt win the fight and gobble up the exposed meaty flesh? 🤔
I think the very top of her GUNT is very hard and firm.. so she likes to think of that part as her "midriff"... like she is one of the huns with the flat stomach... like Pinky and Brittany...lol. It's just another delusion....because her huge GUNT is stuffed into whatever is on the bottom..of course that isn't showing in the pic.

Yea it would be interesting to see it on a model that is a more normal size.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
New video
I’ve only watched the first two minutes and I already have to say something-
HEY ASSA. For all your supposed homesteading research and everything you should have used the grime from the fish filters in your garden, not just wasted water washing them on your patio. But you probably didn’t put two seconds of thought into it, the same way you don’t put two seconds of actual thought into anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought this was her mutant fingers at 5:30 this morning when I first glance at it.

IMG_5848.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m stumped. The strapless tropical woman outfit only goes up to XL. Unless she linked the wrong dress.

IMG_4580.jpeg
IMG_4535.jpeg
IMG_4536.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.