Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💯
Let ‘er rip, Rip! 😂🤣😂
How have we already gone back to being straight bored to tears by these Chucklefucks?
Is Instagram hackable? If so, we need some of that entertainment to occur.🍀
I found myself actually angry that they are recovering everything, so I took the day off yesterday.
And then the constant BS- P CRYING because her "community" was gone and that is her job, then ending the conversation trying to recruit! Seriously. Crying because she needs her 200k followers on social media to sell, then trying to convince Susie Homemaker with 200 friends to join. That really pissed me off.
Not to mention they always say they don't cross reference FA with SL but they have been doing so nonstop. That alone is annoying but to see Asa walking around all puffed up because he knows its FA coming to her rescue just makes me want to throat punch that smug little greaseball.
Big P gets under my skin but Asa is seriously the trashiest human alive and deserves nothing that he has.
UGH. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She 100% brought SL brochures to the MSM meeting.

Can you imagine what their kids have accomplished vs. the junior senator? Piggy probably had nothing to say
Nah, she had plenty to say but none of it is true. Embellished would be too nice of a word.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nah, she had plenty to say but none of it is true. Embellished would be too nice of a word.
No doubt.
She went from #HonorStudent #AdvancedStudies #Gifted posts while he was in high school to crickets when he hit college.
P, your super son is now shitting online and a professional babysitter.
Spin that! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Priscilla, you can’t survive in the direction you’re rapidly heading. It even looks hard to breathe reclined on your belly.

IMG_4378.jpeg

Meanwhile, poor Abbie:

IMG_4380.jpeg

AssA also captured GB in the sun, but didn’t include himself in his full glory.

IMG_4379.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
@tittiemilkmilk: okay, which one of you came up with this name? You know after being part of tattle world, you can almost guess who writes the comment before you look to see the author. I can guess, 🤣! It’s so funny though to have fancy Priscilla the world famous chef and expert decorator have to address “tittie”, lol.
---
View attachment 2860233
Sizzle sleezeball

Lipshit gave us a peek
Good. He’s always taking pictures of Pig in unflattering poses, it’s time we saw him in all of his blubbery glory. Fat ass. With a bowling ball abdomen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Priscilla, you can’t survive in the direction you’re rapidly heading. It even looks hard to breathe reclined on your belly.

View attachment 2860219

Meanwhile, poor Abbie:

View attachment 2860222

View attachment 2860223
Look how doughy Twatty's hock is 🧐 It is so free of muscle and so full of fat that the soft cushion is making a one inch dent into it! The state of her lumpy bumpy skin, YOWZA.

To answer your question, Twatty...YES PLEASE😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
@tittiemilkmilk: okay, which one of you came up with this name? You know after being part of tattle world, you can almost guess who writes the comment before you look to see the author. I can guess, 🤣! It’s so funny though to have fancy Priscilla the world famous chef and expert decorator have to address “tittie”, lol.
Warn't me. I prefer the spelling "tiddie" :LOL:

She went from #HonorStudent #AdvancedStudies #Gifted posts while he was in high school to crickets when he hit college.
P, your super son is now shitting online and a professional babysitter.
Spin that! 😂 😂
Oh, but he's an influencer! Remember how she was screaming on that red carpet that Abbie was a YouTube "celebrity"? No doubt she thinks both her kids are up there with peak Charli D'Amelio.

It's amazing how quickly she dropped any facade of caring about her kids' academic or emotional success as soon as that pyramid scheme money started pouring in. As soon as she thought (in her deluded mind) that she could become one of the cool girls she saw online, all that mattered to her was trying to copy whatever they did. Including having cool, Insta-worthy kids.

(Of course, goes without saying that she is both too delulu and too clueless about trends and influencing to actually be successful at it. But she sure tries!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2860219

Meanwhile, poor Abbie:

View attachment 2860222

View attachment 2860223
Awe...its Mommy and her Pasty Little Prince in his short shorts!
And wth is going on with her arms? It looks like crocodile skin, that bumpy reptilian texture.
Asa beside them with that Massive gut that appears to be hard as concrete.
They really need to reevaluate their choices.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why do you all think Ass takes pictures of his obese unattractive slovenly nasty family sunning themselves around the pool? I doubt they like that. And I guarantee he doesn’t like his half naked fat ass posted all over the World Wide Web.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That's hilarious... they thought Pig was wearing floats on her arms!! I guess that would make sense with the humpties seeing all these filtered photos... those huge, enormous arms just don't fit the "narrative".. with the filters. How in the world did she get the idea that Pig was "a good swimmer"... because she floats around in the pool? I don't think I have ever seen Pig actually swimming.

Imagine if Pig fell out of that boat... how would they ever get her back in? I guess they would have to tie a rope around her and haul her in like that...
I'd pay to see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why do you all think Ass takes pictures of his obese unattractive slovenly nasty family sunning themselves around the pool? I doubt they like that. And I guarantee he doesn’t like his half naked fat ass posted all over the World Wide Web.
Honestly, there are no good angles for her. Seriously.
And since Big P is constantly calling herself cute, confident, happy, blah blah blah, why should he care?
I wouldn't.
Not defending him, just saying. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I found myself actually angry that they are recovering everything, so I took the day off yesterday.
And then the constant BS- P CRYING because her "community" was gone and that is her job, then ending the conversation trying to recruit! Seriously. Crying because she needs her 200k followers on social media to sell, then trying to convince Susie Homemaker with 200 friends to join. That really pissed me off.
Not to mention they always say they don't cross reference FA with SL but they have been doing so nonstop. That alone is annoying but to see Asa walking around all puffed up because he knows its FA coming to her rescue just makes me want to throat punch that smug little greaseball.
Big P gets under my skin but Asa is seriously the trashiest human alive and deserves nothing that he has.
UGH. 🤬🤬🤬
Personally, I don’t really care one way or the other that they got their subpar tit back. The way I see it, time flies. In a blink of an eye, Abbie is going to be a 300 lb 25 year old…shredding paper and refusing to get out of the car. Their content is doomed regardless, be it today or 5 years from now. Nothing they are currently doing is sustainable long term.
That being said, I am with you 1000% when it comes to the blubbering and begging. It is particularly annoying asf that they have the cajones to cross reference Slime with FA after repeatedly claiming they don’t do tit like that. It really shows just how low down and greedy they all are…Izzycheeks included. It has taken a great deal of self control to not go guns a blazing and get myself blocked. Like you said the other day…it is too early to get the Maassive ban hammer. Not yet. Tis not the time. 😂 You are right, they deserve nothing they have, but all the money and thingth in the world will never make them happy. It will never turn Pig from a sun basking humpback into a smart, creative mother. The McMansion of Mold will never buy Moobie any friends…pay for a new set of nads. I mean, Izzy the “influencer” lives in a shack. They really don’t have anything in life that truly matters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Spot the typos and grammatical errors. Clue: There are many.

View attachment 2860536

View attachment 2860534
That poor bastard is now tarred with being seen as a very poor trainer as evidenced with his tutelage of Twatty. What must go through his well groomed head when he sees the state of that beast in person? Imagine how clownesque her makeup must be in person. It must be breathtaking to see her in all her glory.

I wonder if his next pupil will be Tubby? He seems very keen to learn more about thkin care. Run, Jacob, run like the wind 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.