Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pig didn't seem to happy to be going on that outing with Abbie...and she must be getting hard to handle as Ass said they only hear one song. The whole way in the car back home Ass is slinging narratives and making excuses. I'm surprised they didn't just medicate her like to oblivion they usually do. Poor Abbie looked completely unaware of her surroundings and just walked off here and there....directly into the horses..

Ass also slinging the narrative that Abbie lost her "words" and he has to get her device back "so she can talk"... sadly I think Abbie only pokes buttons until she gets food...does anyone believe she actually uses the device to communicate?
---

Ass could barely get a WhoHeww out of Pig... that usually doesn't take prompting when heading out for food and alcohol...Abbie free.
Also they were without their sidekick Summer for a change....things have certainly changed in the manor 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just look at the state of it🧐🧐It appears that the faded and raggedy pink and white Big Top Circus tent has been retired. Twatty is introducing her latest tent and actually posts about her chub rub 😂 What the whaty what😂

The dress may be #comfy but it is not #cute🧐🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just look at the state of it🧐🧐It appears that the faded and raggedy pink and white Big Top Circus tent has been retired. Twatty is introducing her latest tent and actually posts about her chub rub 😂 What the whaty what😂

I think at Pig's obese size..no dress would be #cute. Imagine how enormous it is for it to not be tight on her. When she turns to the side...it's a whole different story..her GUNT pokes so far out.... it is humongous when she turns to the side. Of course when she is towards the front she does the GUNT shoving in trick.

Also... she should get an appropriate bra... she is always having her straps sticking out.

• Heart
  • Haha

#momsover40
That heifer and her typos. Let’s fix it for her shall we?
#momsover400
Top of the morning to you Tattlers! May your Sunday be full of laughter, joy and peace. May your kitchen be spam free and your legs safe from chub rub!❤
Pawpawlovespork has a message for you…
IMG_0171.jpeg

• Haha
Date night concert on Saturday with Boss Hogg. Whoo Weeee!

View attachment 2860903
Notice how differently he acts when he's not with other people. Like on that trip to St.Marteen with the other men. His reality is that he's awkward, doesn't fit in, unliked, and short & fat! When he takes pics like these he tries to make himself seem all confident and sure of himself. Which to me only accentuates how inept socially he really is. He's such a total jerk. He's a very small man in more ways than one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Notice how differently he acts when he's not with other people. Like on that trip to St.Marteen with the other men. His reality is that he's awkward, doesn't fit in, unliked, and short & fat! When he takes pics like these he tries to make himself seem all confident and sure of himself. Which to me only accentuates how inept socially he really is. He's such a total jerk. He's a very small man in more ways than one
The only time Atha truly feels like a man is when he is not around other “real” men. 💯 He battles people…the critics.. on social media for a living. I mean, come the F on. 👀 There is plenty of tit he could get into that would possibly allow his balls to regrow, but instead he is working on Pig’s Slime graphics and participating in Slime FB Lives. Sorry ‘bout your life wee one. 😂
ETA: Maybe we can start a GoFundMe and solicit funds to buy Atha some new boots with 6” heels. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Several Jacksonville Planet Fitness locations were evacuated due to bomb threats. What a relief that the Maasives weren’t in any danger! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Chemicals? Mr 'Like Wow Man' is worried about chemicals? There's lot of 'legal' stuff they could give her. I think they said once they tried it and it didn't agree with her. Abs giggled at the concert, giggled all the way home, giggled when she got her food and giggled late at night when he put her to bed. I'd say it stayed in her system a very long time. They weren't that worried.

They tried CBD oil years ago. Nothing else. When that didn't work, they apparently just called it quits. I guarantee you they didn't dive deeper or bother to try learning anything about the whole cannabis plant aside from CBD. They weren't so sick of their kid losing out on life due to being "doped up" on meds. Even though my son still takes 3 pharma meds, he's not on as much as he was before cannabis. At this point, I know a lot of kids on way more pharmas than he is. I was tired of that whole ride, so we dove in and did something about it. They have to realize that no meds are 100% even cannabis. It's a bit more work than just popping a pill, but it has been so worth it and we're never going back.

• Heart
Humper anxiety and hacker fear remains strong! They’re looking for clues in the writing style, too.
IMG_4421.jpeg

IMG_4420.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
They tried CBD oil years ago. Nothing else. When that didn't work, they apparently just called it quits. I guarantee you they didn't dive deeper or bother to try learning anything about the whole cannabis plant aside from CBD. They weren't so sick of their kid losing out on life due to being "doped up" on meds. Even though my son still takes 3 pharma meds, he's not on as much as he was before cannabis. At this point, I know a lot of kids on way more pharmas than he is. I was tired of that whole ride, so we dove in and did something about it. They have to realize that no meds are 100% even cannabis. It's a bit more work than just popping a pill, but it has been so worth it and we're never going back.
They are absolutely ridiculous. They ignorantly and proudly say that they are concerned with chemicals found in medications, yet their diet tells us otherwise. They isn't one thing that they ingest that isn't slathered in sauces laden with unpronouncable additives. From ranch packets to make dressing for their "salads" to the processed cheese they throw on top, they make anything that started as a whole food and turn it into a chemical filled meal that is a heart attack on a plate. Even their water intake is poisoned.

How is that Mio working for ya, Twatty?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Asa's whole discussion about meds and Abbie in the car was a lie from start to finish.
He said when she was young she could go anywhere, do anything.
P chimed in- "Yep and be the last to leave."

Really?? There is nothing but vlogs of Abbie flipping out in stores, cars, restaurants, sporting events, carnivals, airplanes- the list goes on.
Anyone can go back and see them.

They only agreed to meds when it became clear it wasn't going to approve and Abbie was no longer a tiny little girl.

After they moved to the Manor there were several vlogs about her harming P. The one that really stands out is they went to dinner and Abbie melted down, reached over and ripped P's necklace off while grabbing her neck and scratching her face. Asa had to take Abbie out to the golf cart while P stayed inside to pay and Abbie proceeded to grab and hit Asa as well. (more than once)

Asa never wanted meds because he has always believed that Abbie is secretly some type of superior being that he could "fix".
Giving her medication is failure for him.
P probably wanted meds forever. Don't blame her, she was the one getting whaled on all the time. I bet it was a continual fight between them, but something finally broke the camels back and Asa had to cave.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The only time Atha truly feels like a man is when he is not around other “real” men. 💯 He battles people…the critics.. on social media for a living. I mean, come the F on. 👀 There is plenty of tit he could get into that would possibly allow his balls to regrow, but instead he is working on Pig’s Slime graphics and participating in Slime FB Lives. Sorry ‘bout your life wee one. 😂
ETA: Maybe we can start a GoFundMe and solicit funds to buy Atha some new boots with 6” heels. 😆
You got what I was saying 💯! You just say things so much better!!!
---
They are absolutely ridiculous. They ignorantly and proudly say that they are concerned with chemicals found in medications, yet their diet tells us otherwise. They isn't one thing that they ingest that isn't slathered in sauces laden with unpronouncable additives. From ranch packets to make dressing for their "salads" to the processed cheese they throw on top, they make anything that started as a whole food and turn it into a chemical filled meal that is a heart attack on a plate. Even their water intake is poisoned.

How is that Mio working for ya, Twatty?

Yep. Can't even drink water without adding crap...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@RocketQueen true. There is so much evidence in the old vlogs to contradict every lie they told.
They just lie so much they 'forget' about the videos. The truth. 🤣
It's hard for me to tell if Abbie is over medicated, or it's her normal ID brain disconnect. She's usually got a blank stare and her responses are rarely correct for the situation.
Not sure what her "anxiety meds" are but I remember they are very mild. If she continues to put on weight, they're gonna need the big guns. Xanax or Valium.
You know she's still violent and assaultive. Assa just doesn't show it.
Her behaviors don't magically go away as she ages. She's still a toddler in that aged body.
The sow looked pissed they had to leave. Maybe they just 'forgot' to medicate her for that one trip and that's why he did his dissertation on meds?
I also wonder...
When he brings up these things related to Abbies "care", if her lawyer has raised questions personally - not through the court - and Assa makes his speeches in the vlogs in an attempt to 'prove' whatever lie he's told?
Who knows with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
@RocketQueen true. There is so much evidence in the old vlogs to contradict every lie they told.
They just lie so much they 'forget' about the videos. The truth. 🤣
It's hard for me to tell if Abbie is over medicated, or it's her normal ID brain disconnect. She's usually got a blank stare and her responses are rarely correct for the situation.
Not sure what her "anxiety meds" are but I remember they are very mild. If she continues to put on weight, they're gonna need the big guns. Xanax or Valium.
You know she's still violent and assaultive. Assa just doesn't show it.
Her behaviors don't magically go away as she ages. She's still a toddler in that aged body.
The sow looked pissed they had to leave. Maybe they just 'forgot' to medicate her for that one trip and that's why he did his dissertation on meds?
I also wonder...
When he brings up these things related to Abbies "care", if her lawyer has raised questions personally - not through the court - and Assa makes his speeches in the vlogs in an attempt to 'prove' whatever lie he's told?
Who knows with them.
For me it is easy to tell when she is extra medicated, but I have worked with individuals before. It's not so much to do with a "look" but more behavioral tells. And with them you can tell by the situation. She gets over medicated when they are looking for specific behaviours, whether for content or in social situations. Such as when Isaiah had college friends stay at the house. Abbie was so doped up she was unrecognizable. What little awareness/cognitive ability she has was totally gone. tit was borderline child abuse.

I bet they were the parents who overdosed their kids with cold and allergy meds so they would sleep.(which they do give Abby ever night... the effects of long term use of those meds are pretty nasty.)

• Sad
  • Heart
New video
pigrillatheuselessmother pretending to be mother of the year. God I hate it when they try and make Pigrillathunderthighsandtrunks being mother of the year in videos.

Also about the violence Abbie inflicts on Pigrilla, what does Pigrilla do to her. Does Abbie hurt her, because Pigrilla is a nasty POS and hurts Abbie? Or is it because she can understand in a way that Pigrilla is a terrible mum?

Last edited:
  • Heart
More BS.
Abbie has zero clue about her communication device. 🙄
They hand over hand, ans/or they keep asking until she hits the "right" button.
Abbie has no reasoning abilities. None.
Therefore it's impossible for her to 'understand' cause and effect. This results in her having no clue about what that $130.00 refurbished iPad even does.
They loaded it up with food pictures and places to go get food. He lies when he said there were also words like, 'I don't want to' and she actually used these words in real time that is appropriate to the situation.
The majority of 12-18 month olds couldn't use the device to communicate effectively and neither can Abbie.
I wish she would wake up one day and turn that thing on and cuss them all out, call her lawyer and get the hell away from them.
But alas, my delusional thinking, sadly, is in line with Assa's. Only mine is closer to reality in happening than his is.
😆
Poor Abbie. If they would just have accepted her for how she is. But that's called unconditional love. Something narcissistic people and parents are not capable of.
I hate that the most for her. Every child should have at least 1 parent that genuinely loves them.
At least Bidet Boi has the sow.
Until he comes out of the closet anyway. 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
pigrillatheuselessmother pretending to be mother of the year. God I hate it when they try and make Pigrillathunderthighsandtrunks being mother of the year in videos.

Also about the violence Abbie inflicts on Pigrilla, what does Pigrilla do to her. Does Abbie hurt her, because Pigrilla is a nasty POS and hurts Abbie? Or is it because she can understand in a way that Pigrilla is a terrible mum?
What I’ve noticed over the years is that Pig is just so annoying. And she gets in Abbie’s space all the time. Her face is right next to her and she’s always pawing Abbie’s face. It makes me want to slap the tit out of Pig. Pig certainly wouldn’t be pawing Abbie constantly and getting into her space like that if she were neurotypical. That typical teen would be tempted to slap the pig too. Oinker. 🐷🐽🐖🐽
---
More BS.
Abbie has zero clue about her communication device. 🙄
They hand over hand, ans/or they keep asking until she hits the "right" button.
Abbie has no reasoning abilities. None.
Therefore it's impossible for her to 'understand' cause and effect. This results in her having no clue about what that $130.00 refurbished iPad even does.
They loaded it up with food pictures and places to go get food. He lies when he said there were also words like, 'I don't want to' and she actually used these words in real time that is appropriate to the situation.
The majority of 12-18 month olds couldn't use the device to communicate effectively and neither can Abbie.
I wish she would wake up one day and turn that thing on and cuss them all out, call her lawyer and get the hell away from them.
But alas, my delusional thinking, sadly, is in line with Assa's. Only mine is closer to reality in happening than his is.
😆
Poor Abbie. If they would just have accepted her for how she is. But that's called unconditional love. Something narcissistic people and parents are not capable of.
I hate that the most for her. Every child should have at least 1 parent that genuinely loves them.
At least Bidet Boi has the sow.
Until he comes out of the closet anyway. 😆
Yeah, I heard the bullshit/big lie alarm ⏰ go off when he talked about Abbie being able to say “I don’t want to —-“ She’s never done that. I think she does do the “break “ sign which is kind of funny. Recently she was sitting or standing next to Pig and Pig was pestering her about something and Abbie made the “break” sign. Pig was going on and on—-I kept hoping Abbie would slap her. Pig was in her space too. But Abbie made the “break” sign which is probably the closest she gets to “duck off”. Where’s that symbol on the app, Ass? 🖕🏻 Hold on! I found it!

---
Oh, and someone needs to light a match to that tacky Tikki hut. What a fukin eye sore. Yuk. Is that stupid blow up slide there too? It needs to be melted in the fire that burns up that Tikki crap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.