Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re answering questions to prove they are really Ass and Pig…

IMG_8705.jpeg
IMG_8704.jpeg
IMG_8703.jpeg
IMG_8702.jpeg
IMG_8700.jpeg
IMG_8701.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
They should have just waited until the name was changed.. I think the whole hacked page is going to make some of the humpties fearful... So stupid to ask them questions... all those questions are things they found out by what they post online... so anyone could know these things.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Playing a game like 'ask me questions to prove I'm who I say I am', with mentally challenged people, takes the fuking cake. 😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Pig is so stupid.. or maybe it is Asshat clapping back in the comments. You don't see her by herself at these vacations? What are the percentage of beauty guides that qualify for these vacations? Are Pig's downline still going on these "vacations".. I haven't seen her MINNY ME in a while.

Even the women on these vacations..even the upper crust of the MLM.... are STILL not making much money and it's all smoke and mirrors.... I suspect even Pig may not always be making money. I know for sure Pig's downline doesn't make money...

Only a tiny tiny percentage of the MLM will make money... most will lose money and it destroys many people. Remember that woman from Pig's downline that was dreaming about "walking the stage" ..yet she didn't have enough gas money to get home??

It is predatory.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The MaAssive Marriage in one photo. No words needed.

View attachment 2859011
She looks exactly like my friend used to right before she told her husband she wanted a divorce. She had enough and when he would start up when we were over she had this same look on her face. They're so done with each other it's really amazing they are still together. You can see it in the body language. He's oblivious to anything but the sound of his voice and she is a million miles away and miserable.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She looks exactly like my friend used to right before she told her husband she wanted a divorce. She had enough and when he would start up when we were over she had this same look on her face. They're so done with each other it's really amazing they are still together. You can see it in the body language. He's oblivious to anything but the sound of his voice and she is a million miles away and miserable.
To be fair, he'd talk a glass eye to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She 100% brought SL brochures to the MSM meeting.

Can you imagine what their kids have accomplished vs. the junior senator? Piggy probably had nothing to say

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That's hilarious... they thought Pig was wearing floats on her arms!! I guess that would make sense with the humpties seeing all these filtered photos... those huge, enormous arms just don't fit the "narrative".. with the filters. How in the world did she get the idea that Pig was "a good swimmer"... because she floats around in the pool? I don't think I have ever seen Pig actually swimming.

Imagine if Pig fell out of that boat... how would they ever get her back in? I guess they would have to tie a rope around her and haul her in like that...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Rip knew exactly what they were doing.

"Our family needs a little 3-4 person boat like this" when every other couple aside from these two chucklefucks was actually in a 2 person vehicle?
That's some clever shade. :ROFLMAO:
💯
Let ‘er rip, Rip! 😂🤣😂
How have we already gone back to being straight bored to tears by these Chucklefucks?
Is Instagram hackable? If so, we need some of that entertainment to occur.🍀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.