Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Argh, sorry to be this person but I can’t seem to sift through and find a link to the original PP&P fb page with the changed name. Can someone tell me what it’s now called or link it for me?

Reactions: 11
HahahahHahahahahahhahahahaha....corporate job hahahahahahahaha now i KNOW she doesn't even believe that.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Corporate job.
I am dead. 😂 😂
---
And back to add, what of Abbies is she "managing"?!
She goes to Speech for an hour a week, and part time ABA. There is nothing to manage!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Great triumphant return, Piggy. In your first Biznes post (after your middle school mom breakfast or lunch) you tell your followers they are crazy and stressing you out. What a biotch! Where’s your gratitude?! Humpers and Huns alike are still posting that you’ve been hacked and not to trust the page. You have a strong percentage of neurodiverse people following you who don’t understand all of these changes and easily confuse your different social platforms. Yet, you’re barking at them to not report the page or make hacker comments. Just calm down, be kind, and go down a sugary cocktail and a jar of pickled okra. Oh, the drama!

IMG_4349.jpeg

And look who is lurking!

IMG_4347.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
🤣🤣 I think they're going to self combust at this rate 🤣🤣
They reek of desperation! I wonder how far they've over extended themselves financially and are panicked at the thought of the loss of the Slimelife income stream? They seem to be scrambling and fumbling and bumbling. I'm so here for it :) :)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They reek of desperation! I wonder how far they've over extended themselves financially and are panicked at the thought of the loss of the Slimelife income stream? They seem to be scrambling and fumbling and bumbling. I'm so here for it :) :)
Honestly it looks like they're losing the plot but pretending they're ok to the humpers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
100%!! If they were rolling in it, like they love to rub in the humpers faces, they wouldn't need to be in defcon 5 panic mode. They could just give it a couple weeks and see what happens, minus the boo hoo posts. Their razor margin is so thin that a week off socials is this devastating? Sorry, but if my current job's make it or break it point hedged on one week of off numbers I think I'd be polishing my resume tonight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t think they have any financial sense at all. They seem to spend every penny that comes in-living month to month. They always have something new & love to showcase/brag about what they just bought. Even Costco??? It’s trashy & ridiculous. I was once taught that ‘money talks, wealth whispers’. These two assholes are so clueless & the furthest thing from class there ever was. Piggy thinks getting fake nails, shopping at plus size boutiques & eating at a steakhouse means she’s ‘classy’. Just, NO!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Corporate job.
I am dead. 😂 😂
---
And back to add, what of Abbies is she "managing"?!
She goes to Speech for an hour a week, and part time ABA. There is nothing to manage!
True, that's why she's helping to manage Abbie, because there's nothing to do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks like slimelife told everyone to post about "payday" and all the fluff bullshit. Loads of other huns are all posting similar.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Any updates on the court date or trial for Kylie's accident? any news on the court decisions regarding Abbie? Inquiring minds want to know!
---
So gangsta. LMAO
So cringy. Guess we know where the "Big Butt/Big IQ" segment came from. The originla big butt.. Thilla.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.