Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, I don’t really care one way or the other that they got their subpar tit back. The way I see it, time flies. In a blink of an eye, Abbie is going to be a 300 lb 25 year old…shredding paper and refusing to get out of the car. Their content is doomed regardless, be it today or 5 years from now. Nothing they are currently doing is sustainable long term.
That being said, I am with you 1000% when it comes to the blubbering and begging. It is particularly annoying asf that they have the cajones to cross reference Slime with FA after repeatedly claiming they don’t do tit like that. It really shows just how low down and greedy they all are…Izzycheeks included. It has taken a great deal of self control to not go guns a blazing and get myself blocked. Like you said the other day…it is too early to get the Maassive ban hammer. Not yet. Tis not the time. 😂 You are right, they deserve nothing they have, but all the money and thingth in the world will never make them happy. It will never turn Pig from a sun basking humpback into a smart, creative mother. The McMansion of Mold will never buy Moobie any friends…pay for a new set of nads. I mean, Izzy the “influencer” lives in a shack. They really don’t have anything in life that truly matters.
No wiser words have been spoken my friend. 😻😻
I am just impatient. LOL

I will add, its amazing- they've been boo-hooing, creating posts and pages, whoring themselves on every platform possible, but now that they have their pages back its "Pool day!"
Nothing to see here! We were never afraid! :ROFLMAO:🤬🤬:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No wiser words have been spoken my friend. 😻😻
I am just impatient. LOL

I will add, its amazing- they've been boo-hooing, creating posts and pages, whoring themselves on every platform possible, but now that they have their pages back its "Pool day!"
Nothing to see here! We were never afraid! :ROFLMAO:🤬🤬:ROFLMAO:
Lack of patience is one of my worst qualities, 😂😂
Pool day! Wait for the vlog. This group of roasted hog bellies will waddle to the car proclaiming they are going out to eat because they have been tho, tho busy. Same tit, different day, different year. Jackasses.
Y’all look! Drama! 😂👇🏼😂
IMG_0165.jpeg
IMG_0167.jpeg
IMG_0168.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So they reckon they’re careful about the meds they give Abbie, because they’re not keen on all the different chemicals in them. Really? They’ve never been bothered by the chemicals in the food they constantly consume. Some of that packet tit contains colourings and additives that are banned in other countries because they're considered dangerous. Feeding Abbie packet, high sugar chocolate cake late at night probably does her more harm than the odd pill to calm her down.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Chemicals? Mr 'Like Wow Man' is worried about chemicals? There's lot of 'legal' stuff they could give her. I think they said once they tried it and it didn't agree with her. Abs giggled at the concert, giggled all the way home, giggled when she got her food and giggled late at night when he put her to bed. I'd say it stayed in her system a very long time. They weren't that worried.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone musta left a comment about Abby appearing drugged because he had to address that 😆 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
New video
How sad that Boy Wonder had to invite his parents to the concert because he had nobody else to go with. Even sadder, is that with his Derek attire and hair and the cameras flung around his body like a perverted tourist, nobody is going to engage with him. I really wish that we had footage of Twatty getting up and down from the grass. THAT would be a sight to behold. I have a feeling things are not going well at the Manor. The Tubbersons were pretty low key/low energy in this vlog. There wasn't the usual bravado. I can't wait for the next vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How sad that Boy Wonder had to invite his parents to the concert because he had nobody else to go with. Even sadder, is that with his Derek attire and hair and the cameras flung around his body like a perverted tourist, nobody is going to engage with him. I really wish that we had footage of Twatty getting up and down from the grass. THAT would be a sight to behold. I have a feeling things are not going well at the Manor. The Tubbersons were pretty low key/low energy in this vlog. There wasn't the usual bravado. I can't wait for the next vlog.
Pig didn't seem to happy to be going on that outing with Abbie...and she must be getting hard to handle as Ass said they only hear one song. The whole way in the car back home Ass is slinging narratives and making excuses. I'm surprised they didn't just medicate her like to oblivion they usually do. Poor Abbie looked completely unaware of her surroundings and just walked off here and there....directly into the horses..

Ass also slinging the narrative that Abbie lost her "words" and he has to get her device back "so she can talk"... sadly I think Abbie only pokes buttons until she gets food...does anyone believe she actually uses the device to communicate?
---
Ass could barely get a WhoHeww out of Pig... that usually doesn't take prompting when heading out for food and alcohol...Abbie free.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
New video
Hmm. The vlog title. Which kid is wild and which kid is out? And shouting at Abbie because she finally has an opportunity to wander and explore is ridiculous. If you can’t keep up with her, use a harness or wrist lead, Bozo.

We knew AssA was an entertainer, but did we know he played the guitar?!

IMG_4389.jpeg

---
So they reckon they’re careful about the meds they give Abbie, because they’re not keen on all the different chemicals in them. Really? They’ve never been bothered by the chemicals in the food they constantly consume. Some of that packet tit contains colourings and additives that are banned in other countries because they're considered dangerous. Feeding Abbie packet, high sugar chocolate cake late at night probably does her more harm than the odd pill to calm her down.
What about the long term effects of Sweet Girl on Depo-Provera? It’s not a good thing. Seems like another inconvenience for Abs to make life easier for her parents.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought she didn't elope anymore???? Yet he had to chase her down multiple times....good for the Massives that Abs is packing on the pounds and slower than her younger lighter more aware self.

Too bad her parental figures were preoccupied with travel and hacked social media to not ensure her "words" were accessible.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.