Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for a woman who claims she doesn't like breakfast food, she sure was munching on bacon when Asa and Abbie came into the kitchen after Abbie woke up. You wonder how much she shoves in her mouth while cooking. Seeing Piggy up close and look at her basket is another eye-opener, her face is HUGE! The amount that she edits off is insane and has to be shocking for anyone who sees her out in the wild. Looking at her skin too. I know we all talk about it, but she is 42-43...how in the hell does it look that bad? I've NEVER seen someone so young have skin that looks that bad.

Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 7.06.04 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 6.58.27 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 6.58.07 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So odd…again. In today’s vlog Ass was trying to explain why he gets Pig an Easter basket each year. Seems she was 20 and I assume her first Easter married to Ass and he didn’t get her an Easter basket. He said she had a meltdown. People need to date a while before getting married, to catch these little idiosyncrasies. Decide if it’s something you want to live with. Oh yeah, and use birth control.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
@bready Btw there is nothing wrong with adult Easter Baskets. It’s the throwing a fit for not getting one.

I cant imagine stressing my husband out over an Easter Basket.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What in the entire duck is between her boobs?!
A snack? Is her boob cutlet loose? A new gunt?
What is going on?!!!
I was so sidetracked by her Otis Campbell face in the first pic that I completely missed the new salami cleavage growth. 😂 I feel like it is gunt flesh looking for a spot to escape. She has those flap jack titties so there is not a naturally occurring gunt barrier.
IMG_8551.png

---
@bready Btw there is nothing wrong with adult Easter Baskets. It’s the throwing a fit for not getting one.

I cant imagine stressing my husband out over an Easter Basket.
ManMeow bought me a Birch tree for Easter. Unprovoked. I love it. Its name is Buddy Birch. I did throw some hints about needing a rabbit…a live rabbit. We both know I would have that fur ball hipping and hopping through the house, so no rabbit. 😂 I didn’t have a tantrum and/or stomp my hooves. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
1000005266.jpg

Awww. Look at Bidet Boi all dressed up like an I don't know what, for Easter.
Is this the best he could do?
Mommy must not have gotten him any Easter clothes. Poor baby piglet. 😥
Who wears all black hoodies with the dang string pulled tightly around the face in fuking Florida, besides someone intending to rob or kill you.
Oh yeah. An emotionally stunted 22 year old who has no friends or interests outside of Camp Diddle kids, bidet play and drinking alcohol.
What a loser.
Oh. For the record. I did not find humor in his stupid comments making fun of the Easter bunny. The Easter bunny is not poor or ugly and have bad teeth. Just that fuking cake did.
The mere fact that he made that stupid fuking cake, with his mommy and daddy at age 22, is far more laughable than his failed attempts at humor.
He is such an entitled POS.
Sometimes, I have the ability to see in the dark. (Just a little tidbit about me). 😆
And, I'm telling yall now, Bidet Boi is going to end up in a nasty scandal one day.
I am looking forward to that day.
😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
for a woman who claims she doesn't like breakfast food, she sure was munching on bacon when Asa and Abbie came into the kitchen after Abbie woke up. You wonder how much she shoves in her mouth while cooking. Seeing Piggy up close and look at her basket is another eye-opener, her face is HUGE! The amount that she edits off is insane and has to be shocking for anyone who sees her out in the wild. Looking at her skin too. I know we all talk about it, but she is 42-43...how in the hell does it look that bad? I've NEVER seen someone so young have skin that looks that bad.

View attachment 2852444View attachment 2852446View attachment 2852447
So much neck fat. And her skin is damaged from all of the sun, diet and booze.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Id Asshole still not able to remove comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So odd…again. In today’s vlog Ass was trying to explain why he gets Pig an Easter basket each year. Seems she was 20 and I assume her first Easter married to Ass and he didn’t get her an Easter basket. He said she had a meltdown. People need to date a while before getting married, to catch these little idiosyncrasies. Decide if it’s something you want to live with. Oh yeah, and use birth control.
So, he gets a basket for her just to avoid a temper tantrum? These people are not normal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My goodness, Twatty really has zero self awareness to post herself in all her Maassive glory. Life is short and the world is wide and so is Twatty 😂 😂 😂 😂 What the whaty what, she loves to "hand best friends all over the United States", pardon me........ 🥴 😂😂

Good Lord! How is she not embarrassed???
---
What in the entire duck is between her boobs?!
A snack? Is her boob cutlet loose? A new gunt?
What is going on?!!!
I dunno....but her whole body totally grosses me out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My goodness, Twatty really has zero self awareness to post herself in all her Maassive glory. Life is short and the world is wide and so is Twatty 😂 😂 😂 😂 What the whaty what, she loves to "hand best friends all over the United States", pardon me........ 🥴 😂😂

Looks like the cover of a very sh!tty romance novel!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yeah, she doesn’t like breakfast food, hardly ever watches tv, and they rarely order dessert when eating out. What other similar lies have they told us?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
⬇Feeding frenzy at Maass manor. Also known as sexy time for sweet Cilla. Watch out quail. As if these two hambeasts don’t have enough to eat. They’ll be grilling pet quail next. ⬇
View attachment 2852433
⬇What the hell is he doing??
View attachment 2852434
⬇Life is short but her husband is shorter . The widest thing about Pig is her girth.⬇

View attachment 2852435
He can't even get his arms around her. And my arm spread is about 3'. Holy tit she's huge.
---
Big Candy's comment :unsure::whistle::LOL: Like mother like daughter. They can't spell. 🤣

1712120502876.png

1712120583427.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I'm tired of watching Big A with his bedhead. Comb your damn hair! It looks all sweaty and if you think that's cute it's not...cannot for the life of me figure out why he would pop outta bed and set up the camera on himself with that hair. Bet he didn't brush his teeth either

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.