Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would never use Abbie’s following to promote Pig’s busineth.
🐽: It’s not like I am using my family as leverage.
IMG_8294.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Any of yalls know what happened to Jen? She's never mentioned anymore.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The wrist is so huge she resorted to wearing the watch on the hand now.

I smell a rat too, to all the hacked accounts. Assa was only concerned about his own channel. He was like PPP will not be back. Meh. and moved on. When his channel was affected, he was all fake-teary eyed.
Yooo he did her dirty. Not one boo hoo video about her losing her page, yet when it was his YouTube page it was “Let’s lift Ass up” :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
When is ID awareness day? Wonder why the old pic??

I'm sure Ass hates to see the Pig's slime money fading away just as much as his YouTube $$$.... unless there is some reason he wants her to get out of Slime..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Any of yalls know what happened to Jen? She's never mentioned anymore.
Jennifer is soaring! She is a singer, songwriter, filmmaker and author. She is picking up new musical instruments regularly and mixing her own songs. She has received nominations and awards for her work.

Clearly there has been disengagement with the MaAssives, but any connection with the bunch would have surely slowed her down. She is creative, clever and awesome!

IMG_4218.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Jennifer is soaring! She is a singer, songwriter, filmmaker and author. She is picking up new musical instruments regularly and mixing her own songs. She has received nominations and awards for her work.

Clearly there has been disengagement with the MaAssives, but any connection with the bunch would have surely slowed her down. She is creative, clever and awesome!

View attachment 2851716
She looks healthier and like she lost some weight.

• Heart
Jennifer Msumba is living the kind of life that Asswipe tries to get the Humpers to believe that Abbie will live one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm glad she's doing well, but frankly she was using them as well. Like Lauren was, the Wee's and Kaitlyn. That whole "Autism Vlog Squad" was gross as hell, but back then Asa really was the big shot and they all wanted a taste by association. Every one of them found a brief bit of new exposure and success from their "partnership". 🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
I'm glad she's doing well, but frankly she was using them as well. Like Lauren was, the Wee's and Kaitlyn. That whole "Autism Vlog Squad" was gross as hell, but back then Asa really was the big shot and they all wanted a taste by association. Every one of them found a brief bit of new exposure and success from their "partnership". 🤢🤢
Having spoken to/interacted with Jen privately I dont think that was something she thought about. Not a driving factor anyway. True it was a brief and rather insignificant side effect (for her) but don't think it was ever a goal. She genuinely thought they were her friends, and she use to remain in contact with Laura way past the time the Maasholes dropped/ignored her.

There is not a lot of carry over between the channels. Not like the other "vlogsquad." Which Jen was never included in really. She included herself because she thought she belonged. (And the Maasholes were PISSED anytime Jen was included.) But the other's were for sure Ass' little minions. He puffed himself up and the main guy and leader. All the other were beneath him and pawns. Which really is how he treats everyone. He likes having those submissive personalities around him. More so the men so her can feel like a big boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Having spoken to/interacted with Jen privately I dont think that was something she thought about. Not a driving factor anyway. True it was a brief and rather insignificant side effect (for her) but don't think it was ever a goal. She genuinely thought they were her friends, and she use to remain in contact with Laura way past the time the Maasholes dropped/ignored her.

There is not a lot of carry over between the channels. Not like the other "vlogsquad." Which Jen was never included in really. She included herself because she thought she belonged. (And the Maasholes were PISSED anytime Jen was included.) But the other's were for sure Ass' little minions. He puffed himself up and the main guy and leader. All the other were beneath him and pawns. Which really is how he treats everyone. He likes having those submissive personalities around him. More so the men so her can feel like a big boy.
I remember Josh from the DCP saying Ass told him he wasn’t worthy to sit at the same table as himself. I thought that was so odd and said a lot about Ass. I can see getting mad at somebody and hurling some insults or criticisms towards them but acting like you were born into royalty or something and others are peasants or “garbage people” is so weird. Especially when we know about Ass’s background and upbringing. He’s as far from royalty or “high society” as you can get. Classless, uneducated grunting pig of a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I agree he treated her poorly. No surprise, he treats everyone he isn't controlling poorly. But I do recall her hyping up her "Big Interview" with Asa for her channel. She even had a countdown and premiere time set. She was (for a while back then) filming herself calling and Facetiming either A or P- always these awkward, brief but one sided interactions.
She's not Abbie, she's an intelligent woman who also had friends/ aides with her most of the time. It's sad to think no one advised her or at least gently told her she was doing too much. I actually stopped following her shortly after the disasterous Disney trip she invited herself on. I realize of course that she most likely struggles with social cues but Autism or not that was embarrassing and painful to watch and she made everyone else uncomfortable crying and wanting reassurance. She did get a boost and some exposure but it's good she's moved on and is happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I agree he treated her poorly. No surprise, he treats everyone he isn't controlling poorly. But I do recall her hyping up her "Big Interview" with Asa for her channel. She even had a countdown and premiere time set. She was (for a while back then) filming herself calling and Facetiming either A or P- always these awkward, brief but one sided interactions.
She's not Abbie, she's an intelligent woman who also had friends/ aides with her most of the time. It's sad to think no one advised her or at least gently told her she was doing too much. I actually stopped following her shortly after the disasterous Disney trip she invited herself on. I realize of course that she most likely struggles with social cues but Autism or not that was embarrassing and painful to watch and she made everyone else uncomfortable crying and wanting reassurance. She did get a boost and some exposure but it's good she's moved on and is happy.

I think she was naive. We have to remember that Jen is also on the spectrum. She had a ‘caretaker’ with her most of the time (Can’t remember her name). I think during that time YouTube was big and she probably really thought that they were building an autism community online. She probably admired Ass and was giddy about the interview.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she was naive. We have to remember that Jen is also on the spectrum. She had a ‘caretaker’ with her most of the time (Can’t remember her name). I think during that time YouTube was big and she probably really thought that they were building an autism community online. She probably admired Ass and was giddy about the interview.
I know shes on the spectrum, and no doubt struggles with certain things. But she was already a vlogger when she introduced herself to them. She, like the rest, wanted in. The reasons may have been different but the desired outcome was shared.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It was rough to watch... and she has massive insecurities as far as friends go and reading cues for sure. And I wouldn't say she invited herself. Lauren told her about it (it's been awhile to remember exact details.) Not like she heard about it on social media and invited herself. She assumed she was part of the group. She did not know she wasn't part of the "vlogsquad." So when she was intentionally left out and push aside it upset her.

And she obviously got a boost. But it wasn't much. I actually didn't follow her at all at the time. (Actually I don't now either.... so not white knighting here.) There is also a good bit personal/behind the scenes with her that doesn't get shown to the public.

But yes it is good she isn't trying to be accepted by the Maasholes anymore. She is way more into her own goals now. Not saying anyone has to like her but there is more to the situation.

In the end they treated her like tit... for zero reason. As self-proclaimed asd advocates they should have had more compassion and understanding. But we already knew they were pieces of tit and scum. Doesn't matter who it is or the circumstances.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It was rough to watch... and she has massive insecurities as far as friends go and reading cues for sure. And I wouldn't say she invited herself. Lauren told her about it (it's been awhile to remember exact details.) Not like she heard about it on social media and invited herself. She assumed she was part of the group. She did not know she wasn't part of the "vlogsquad." So when she was intentionally left out and push aside it upset her.

And she obviously got a boost. But it wasn't much. I actually didn't follow her at all at the time. (Actually I don't now either.... so not white knighting here.) There is also a good bit personal/behind the scenes with her that doesn't get shown to the public.

But yes it is good she isn't trying to be accepted by the Maasholes anymore. She is way more into her own goals now. Not saying anyone has to like her but there is more to the situation.

In the end they treated her like tit... for zero reason. As self-proclaimed asd advocates they should have had more compassion and understanding. But we already knew they were pieces of tit and scum. Doesn't matter who it is or the circumstances.
I just rewatched it because I need another reason to hate on the abominable MaASSes (P and A.) My heart broke for Jennifer. I don't care what the extenuating circumstances were, she should have been treated better, I'm confident of that. I'm making an assumption here, but I'm guessing the mistreatment was at the hands of those entitled tit-bags...Priscilla and ASS-a. I truly, truly hate them with a passion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.