Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new video
It's "against our nature to be lazy", says the man who has not held down a job in well over a decade, married to a simpleton who is incapable of getting a job that doesn't involve sitting on her arse and exploiting her daughter and their vulnerable humpers.

Fret not, Tubby. You will always have Tattle. We will never go away like FaceBook and YouTube. You can always count on us, perhaps you should direct your FB and YT humpers over here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He is such a sick fck. These images were purposely left in when they could easily be edited out. I would love to see someone shove a camera right up his ass.

1712184057378.png

1712184135839.png

Lie #1: Abbie can stay on task for almost 50 minutes

Lie #2: We have jobs

Lie #3: A lot of their FB viewers came over to YouTube. He's getting the same views on YT that he's had for months.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
new video
Abbie can now work up to 55 minutes with no break... says Asshat... and even then she cannot wait to get back to. "work".... what a lying SCAMSTER. Where is he taking her where she is "working"???

Ass needs his Facebook because it's more "personal".... yea.. Ass cares only about the grift.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It's "against our nature to be lazy", says the man who has not held down a job in well over a decade, married to a simpleton who is incapable of getting a job that doesn't involve sitting on her arse and exploiting her daughter and their vulnerable humpers.

Fret not, Tubby. You will always have Tattle. We will never go away like FaceBook and YouTube. You can always count on us, perhaps you should direct your FB and YT humpers over here.

Maybe I should make a comment on instagram promoting tattle.life because that's the only social media platforms I'm not blocked on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
We don't know what Abs does at 'school' but from what he's shown us it must involve shredding paper. Who are those lies intended for? So if that's true, he still has 12 quail, Cilla Suey is still 105 lbs lighter, Izzy doesn't live in the closet, and Asswipe is 6' tall. How does he keep track of all his lies? And I seem to recall he once told us FA was about him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
We don't know what Abs does at 'school' but from what he's shown us it must involve shredding paper. Who are those lies intended for? So if that's true, he still has 12 quail, Cilla Suey is still 105 lbs lighter, Izzy doesn't live in the closet, and Asswipe is 6' tall. How does he keep track of all his lies? And I seem to recall he once told us FA was about him.
I’m afraid to ask how many quail he has left. At least two. 😬 He doesn’t seem to give us a good view over all of that cage. Ass knows us Tattlers will be watching…..and counting. 🤔😠
---
IMG_9583.jpeg

This doesn’t look like a cosmetic sales group photo. I know it’s terrible to say….but it looks like more of a formal group pic for an unsuccessful. weight loss support meeting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do yall notice the sows face whenever Assa talks about how great Abbie does at her little jobby job?
It's so obvious she could give 2 fuks.
However, today when he said she 'worked' for 55 minutes without a break....
Well...
Her expression changes a little.
No doubt she's thinking about all the chores Abbie can do so she won't have to.
That's been the plan all along.
To make Abbie the maid of the manor.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I’m afraid to ask how many quail he has left. At least two. 😬 He doesn’t seem to give us a good view over all of that cage. Ass knows us Tattlers will be watching…..and counting. 🤔😠
---
View attachment 2854641
This doesn’t look like a cosmetic sales group photo. I know it’s terrible to say….but it looks like more of a formal group pic for an unsuccessful. weight loss support meeting.
It looks like a wedding photo gone wrong! No bridesmaids turned up, so they raided the local hookers association for standins!🤮😂
Does anyone know why Tish? Is wearing a wedding dress in the first place?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He is such a sick fck. These images were purposely left in when they could easily be edited out. I would love to see someone shove a camera right up his ass.

View attachment 2854458
View attachment 2854460

Lie #1: Abbie can stay on task for almost 50 minutes

Lie #2: We have jobs

Lie #3: A lot of their FB viewers came over to YouTube. He's getting the same views on YT that he's had for months.
Poor Abbie has Big P’s shape. The more weight she gains the more they will be twinning.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Burned nose and charcoaled chest. Peeling forehead. Great skincare and sunscreen, Piggy!

IMG_4281.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
How many of us tried that when we saw the picture 😂

Pig was probably very uncomfortable and nervous with that photo..she could not do any of her tricks to slenderize herself...like squeezing between 2 huns or shoving her GUNTS in to create a waist...not to mention...this type of photo is hard to filter..with all these people. The results are just great..for us... she looks like a huge manatee trying to come out of the water..... and the reality of her situation is shown.

I think the hand braiding is something similar to what Abbie does with her hands when she is nervous.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.