Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So help me out here. How many are on her team in total? Is their average sales amount per person really only $300?

If so, how is she making so much money?

Where is she getting 11% and 26%? Is the $300 a 26% average sales increase per person from the prior month?

I doubt her math ability of course, and her honesty, but with this post I don’t even understand what she’s TRYING to say. 🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_8634.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So help me out here. How many are on her team in total? Is their average sales amount per person really only $300?

If so, how is she making so much money?

Where is she getting 11% and 26%? Is the $300 a 26% average sales increase per person from the prior month?

I doubt her math ability of course, and her honesty, but with this post I don’t even understand what she’s TRYING to say. 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 2852877
The way I'm reading this, she shouldn't be bragging 🤣
It looks as if prior to March, only 11% of her BG's were selling $300 per month. She has over 100 BG's. I'm at work so can't verify, but if I remember correctly low level BG's earn 3% commission on their sales. So that 11% were earning a whopping $9.00 a month.
What a scam.
Even if they earned 50% her team is making literal pennies. If someone managed to sell even $1000 at 50% it sucks even as a side gig.
$500 per month.
$16.60 a day, minus tax, monthly website fees, cost of products they buy so they can go live, and time spent live and posting.

Gee. Sign me up!! 🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The way I'm reading this, she shouldn't be bragging 🤣
It looks as if prior to March, only 11% of her BG's were selling $300 per month. She has over 100 BG's. I'm at work so can't verify, but if I remember correctly low level BG's earn 3% commission on their sales. So that 11% were earning a whopping $9.00 a month.
What a scam.
Even if they earned 50% her team is making literal pennies. If someone managed to sell even $1000 at 50% it sucks even as a side gig.
$500 per month.
$16.60 a day, minus tax, monthly website fees, cost of products they buy so they can go live, and time spent live and posting.

Gee. Sign me up!! 🤡🤡
There are at least 13 of these women who are morbidly obese so I wouldn't brag too much since some could soon be joining the Beauty Guide celestial world 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
FireShot Capture 117 - Facebook - www.facebook.com.png

This has to be driving him bonkers every time he looks at his page.

I have no answers as to why Ukraine is still listed. It's been long enough that any caching reasons would have resolved.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Their rapid fire ”Vacation Dump” photos brought some familiar shots and a few new treats. Please excuse my poorly grabbed screen shots.

Yes, he did bring his creeper glasses on the trip. Wonder how many bikini Hun shots he captured?

IMG_4241.jpeg

Piggy had multiple new outfits. Sadly Omar’s team sewed her palm trees upside down, but that didn’t stop her from wearing it.

IMG_4224.jpeg

Those arms though.

IMG_4230.jpeg

A BIG tropical rickrack sundress. Wow! This one looks like Vacation Dump is screen printed on his t-shirt.

IMG_4238.jpeg

And the winner is: Crazy couple photo with AssA in a ridiculous get-up. His pants have been rolled so many time, it makes him look even shorter. He should have hemmed them (we know she can’t sew) or taped them up. Nice purchase, Piggy. Bet the Hun Hubbies ribbed him for that outfit.

IMG_4257.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Their rapid fire ”Vacation Dump” photos brought some familiar shots and a few new treats. Please excuse my poorly grabbed screen shots.

Yes, he did bring his creeper glasses on the trip. Wonder how many bikini Hun shots he captured?

View attachment 2853997

Piggy had multiple new outfits. Sadly Omar’s team sewed her palm trees upside down, but that didn’t stop her from wearing it.

View attachment 2854007

Those arms though.

View attachment 2854014

A BIG tropical rickrack sundress. Wow! This one looks like Vacation Dump is screen printed on his t-shirt.

View attachment 2854017

And the winner is: Crazy couple photo with AssA in a ridiculous get-up. His pants have been rolled so many time, it makes him look even shorter. He should have hemmed them (we know she can’t sew) or taped them up. Nice purchase, Piggy. Bet the Hun Hubbies ribbed him for that outfit.

View attachment 2854024
I almost threw my phone when I saw Ass in this outfit.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2853997

View attachment 2854007

Those arms though.

View attachment 2854014

View attachment 2854017

View attachment 2854024
Tubby's IG name is so perfect, "moremaass" indeed🐽🐽😂😂 His Amazon sale leisure wear is hilarious 😂 😂 From the rolled up pant cuffs and shirt sleeves to the miss matched dye lots for the shirt and pants, he looks like a fat kid wearing his much older and much taller cousin's pyjamas at a sleep over. Twatty, as ever, never disappoints. The blue dress, like all of them, is supposed to be loose and flowy, but not on Twatty. Look at the placement of the pockets. When was the last time a dress had the pockets in front of the hip🧐 With her hooves in the pocket, it looks like she is having a sneaky scratch of her naughty bits🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IMG_9579.jpeg

Thanks @Cardinal Rule for these great screen shots. I would be so embarrassed to wear these Hawaiian pjs in public on this “fancy” tropical vacation with other adults at a convention. They don’t fit him. They are made for a man child average height of 5’8” thus he folded up the arm sleeves and pant sleeves for his obese greasy 5’4” body. Talk about special needs. And they looked crumpled and wrinkled. He knows how to sew. He could have cut 4” off both sleeves and off each pant leg. It’s not that hard. I’m betting he just pulled them out of the package and never tried them on. Pig probably ordered them on Amazon. I can’t see any of the guys at the convention wearing something like this. Not cool, Ass. 😎

And yeah. What ever foreign country made her dress, didn’t exactly check to see that the palm trees were right side up. Maybe they are suppose to be dusters or chimney sweep things. 🙄🤪 It looks hiked up in back and lower in the front. Is that a new fashion trend? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 26
IMG_9580.jpeg

And how’d you like being one of the boss babes trying to catch a few rays on the beach 🏝 in your string bikini and this pervert walks by wearing his creeper sunglasses. Then you are horrified to figure out he is taking pictures/videos with them. 😳😱🤯

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Browsing through Brittany hun's photos these gems were just posted. I caught them before Thilla Thue goes crying to her to get them taken down since they are unedited. Check out the arms on Thilla.

1712180860133.png

1712180911645.png

1712181120276.png

1712180976464.png

1712181069704.png

---
By the way Pinky is 5'2. So Thilla isn't much taller. Pinky had on what I'm estimating as 3" heels. Thilla's clodhoppers about a 2" heel.

1712181468455.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.