Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_9570.png

Somebody already mentioned this but her fingers really do have a life of their own. Strangely mesmerizing! 😜🤪😝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Jennifer Msumba is living the kind of life that Asswipe tries to get the Humpers to believe that Abbie will live one day.
duck that, she's living the kind of life that Ass wants to live. Recognition for her creative endeavors, press attention for overcoming the challenges of both autism and discrimination/abuse, frequent invitations to participate in and speak at events...she's got the type of status he wishes he had in the disability advocacy world.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She needs to work on losing weight. It’s crazy that promoting make-up is her top priority. Ass is as big as a house now too.
An old vlog popped up from 3 years ago that I watched and Asa was literally half the size with a much thinner and healthier looking face. Big P was probably down that 100 lbs and both appeared much healthier. When you film yourself everyday how do you not get a handle on your weight?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I remember Lauren also thinking Asswipe was her ticket to youtube stardom..she was all gushy jumping in her car and driving to Jax to learn from the guru, Mr Greasy no Nads. She was so excited it looked like she had a major crush on him. I was embarrassed for her.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
duck that, she's living the kind of life that Ass wants to live. Recognition for her creative endeavors, press attention for overcoming the challenges of both autism and discrimination/abuse, frequent invitations to participate in and speak at events...she's got the type of status he wishes he had in the disability advocacy world.
So true.
I always thought the reason he was crappy to her was because he thought she was going to be another member of "Team Abbie."- even though Abbie was maybe 14 or 15 and Jen was what, 30?. He assumed so simply because she is autistic, she'd just take Abbie under her wing instead of wanting to be on his "level" as a fellow vlogger.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My goodness, Twatty really has zero self awareness to post herself in all her Maassive glory. Life is short and the world is wide and so is Twatty 😂 😂 😂 😂 What the whaty what, she loves to "hand best friends all over the United States", pardon me........ 🥴 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Do you need some friendth? Whale…for $39 you can buy you some..
IMG_8380.jpeg

Don’t ya want to be a Lipsmack Mama?
IMG_8498.jpeg

What’s holding you back?
1712097250840.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Good gravy boats…
Cillabeast seems SO PISSY over the quail. Like her tone was so short with Ass when he was cooking those eggs and she seemed just grossed out at the very idea of them.

She also seemed only vaguely enthused about her Eathter Bathket. Did Ass not do enough for her? The kids baskets did look bigger, she’s probably sulky about that.

I enjoyed the Easter cake. Made in Cilla’s likeness with the awful grey teeth. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Good gravy boats…
Cillabeast seems SO PISSY over the quail. Like her tone was so short with Ass when he was cooking those eggs and she seemed just grossed out at the very idea of them.

She also seemed only vaguely enthused about her Eathter Bathket. Did Ass not do enough for her? The kids baskets did look bigger, she’s probably sulky about that.

I enjoyed the Easter cake. Made in Cilla’s likeness with the awful grey teeth. ;)
Yeah I noticed that too. She is always like this if she’s not into what Ass is doing. I’m surprised she even tried it.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
OMG thank goodness it’s not smellivision, how grotty do they all look.
Do people not receive Chocolate bunny’s and Easter eggs for Easter in the states or just this glutenous family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG thank goodness it’s not smellivision, how grotty do they all look.
Do people not receive Chocolate bunny’s and Easter eggs for Easter in the states or just this glutenous family.
My family all did Easter baskets, even for the grown-ups. Now that my parents are passed away, my aunt gets me a chocolate bunny each year. We don't go all-out anymore, though.

I remember Lauren also thinking Asswipe was her ticket to youtube stardom..she was all gushy jumping in her car and driving to Jax to learn from the guru, Mr Greasy no Nads. She was so excited it looked like she had a major crush on him. I was embarrassed for her.
Remember around this time Ass started talking about how he was going to start a new business teaching other people how to start YouTube channels. He convinced Crystal to start one, too. How'd that go for ya, Ass?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
⬇Feeding frenzy at Maass manor. Also known as sexy time for sweet Cilla. Watch out quail. As if these two hambeasts don’t have enough to eat. They’ll be grilling pet quail next. ⬇
IMG_9577.png

⬇What the hell is he doing??
IMG_9576.jpeg

⬇Life is short but her husband is shorter . The widest thing about Pig is her girth.⬇

IMG_9575.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.