Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a clickbait title, as usual.
We've seen her throw full on tantrums and have meltdowns over chores! Now she does a little groaning and moaning and suddenly that's considered pissed? Whatever. 😂 😂
Abbie looks more drugged than usual, also that short about the shopping, she looks drugged up to the eyeballs in that too.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
We know Ass sat at his computer typing maniacally to every person he could.

Do you know who I am!? Do you know the lives I change :rolleyes:

View attachment 2849940
I'm gonna hold out some hope that some of the pages won't be back so quickly.

He was probably able to recover FA due to having a verified FA Insta page that remained tied to the verified FA FB page.
Neither Pots Pans & Priscilla pages are bluecheck verified. Neither More Maass are bluecheck verified. Lipstick Mama doesn't even have its own Instagram page and the FB page isn't verified.

We'll see what happens. The fact that she (Asa, if we're being honest) started a new Lipstick Mama FB page is a data point.
Fathering Autism makes a chunk of change on Facebook, but without her established Facebook accounts for Slimelife Priscilla's earnings are in trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just hate that it seems like these fuckers always end up winning in the end. I know it sounds bad but I’m just waiting for karma to hit and stay…I hate Twatty and Tubby. 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm gonna hold out some hope that some of the pages won't be back so quickly.

He was probably able to recover FA due to having a verified FA Insta page that remained tied to the verified FA FB page.
Neither Pots Pans & Priscilla pages are bluecheck verified. Neither More Maass are bluecheck verified. Lipstick Mama doesn't even have its own Instagram page and the FB page isn't verified.

We'll see what happens. The fact that she (Asa, if we're being honest) started a new Lipstick Mama FB page is a data point.
Fathering Autism makes a chunk of change on Facebook, but without her established Facebook accounts for Slimelife Priscilla's earnings are in trouble.
I've heard that Facebook views are not the same as YouTube and that YouTube is more an environment you can make more money then Facebook.. off of views. I'm wondering if Facebook tho is their way of filtering humpties into the MLM scam.. to Pig's page.

Pig's Facebook page not coming back may really affect them... as far as slime income... which I think is going down hill even without the hack.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just hate that it seems like these fuckers always end up winning in the end. I know it sounds bad but I’m just waiting for karma to hit and stay…I hate Twatty and Tubby. 😡😡
Ugh. Me too. Just happened to check in and saw he's reclaimed FA. Nothing ever sticks to them.
I'll just keep reminding myself that they live a miserable life behind the scenes. No friends to speak of. No education, no career, no talents or gifts.
They will live their entire lives caring for Sweet Girl, who controls their entire existence since they have been to lazy to parent her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You know how some folks get sloppy drunk - kissing, hugging, etc? That’s what I’m reminded of when I see P kissing Abbie,
I was thinking about that yesterday. It feels fake when you watch it. I was wondering if this over-the-top display of affection (slobbering all over Abbie) is just for the cameras and the audience. That just makes it so creepy and despicable. She wouldn’t be the first “celebrity” to want people to think she is a great mother when in reality want nothing to do with their kids. They just want to be free to do their business.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How does the bastard get his tit back and Pig losing everything? He got his youtube back, Pig's youtube gone. He gets FA back, Pig's still waiting? I don't get it?

Who the hell names a page "lipstick on a pig the second"? She had to have come up with that, given her uncanny ability to read and write the English language.....grifters and losers the whole lot of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Would be funny if people reported the new page as pretending to be a business (her original page.) You know most her "clients" don't understand what is going on. Only huns or diehard humpers are going to follow a new page.

Wonder how many sells she will get when they play up the sob story of losing so much business now Abbie will suffer.
You know, after reading your post, I realized maybe I don’t understand what is going on. How do I really know that is her new page and not another hijacking? So…..😂😂 Better safe than sorry.
---
Why didn’t she name the page Lipstick Mama the First? Or in keeping with Easter Week, Lipstick Mama the Resurrection?

This crab claw and choked wrist were alarming.

View attachment 2849863
Lipstick Mama the Resurrection. 😂😂
What I want to know is, when did her toes grow 6 inches and become straight again?
IMG_8291.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
So sad. Still a top seller for March.

View attachment 2850174
Top seller of what though? The company? Her group? There are so many smoke and mirrors in this scam. Pig was barely getting any activity on her slime posts.. so its hard to imagine where her sales might be coming from.
---
You know, after reading your post, I realized maybe I don’t understand what is going on. How do I really know that is her new page and not another hijacking? So…..😂😂 Better safe than sorry.
---

Lipstick Mama the Resurrection. 😂😂
What I want to know is, when did her toes grow 6 inches and become straight again?
View attachment 2850194
Those HAVE to be photo shopped.. her CANKLES are still there.. those are not Pig's feet. Wow ..imagine having to filter your feet.. she should have fixed her ankles as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Whale guyth…silver linings. At the end of the day, this hacking fiasco has no doubt created a stressful few weeks for them. I am sure their blood pressures have been stroke level. Took a couple years off of their lives. It sucked for them, but we have laughed, celebrated and learned plenty. It has been a great past few weeks for us. 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Top seller of what though? The company? Her group? There are so many smoke and mirrors in this scam. Pig was barely getting any activity on her slime posts.. so its hard to imagine where her sales might be coming from.
like I’ve said before. How hard is it to be a top seller in an MLM when you have a following. I think there is something more fishy going on though. She can’t recruit, only can sell. She probably buys the product because she has to buy her way to friendships and popularity.

• Heart
---

Those HAVE to be photo shopped.. her CANKLES are still there.. those are not Pig's feet. Wow ..imagine having to filter your feet.. she should have fixed her ankles as well.
That is exactly what I thought too. That slimming filter zeroed in on that hoof and cankle combo. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've heard that Facebook views are not the same as YouTube and that YouTube is more an environment you can make more money then Facebook.. off of views. I'm wondering if Facebook tho is their way of filtering humpties into the MLM scam.. to Pig's page.

Pig's Facebook page not coming back may really affect them... as far as slime income... which I think is going down hill even without the hack.
True, but she'll spin the hacking as the reason all her numbers are down, not her fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Much like the mAssives, their Karma appears to be a slow, lazy witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Would be funny if people reported the new page as pretending to be a business (her original page.) You know most her "clients" don't understand what is going on. Only huns or diehard humpers are going to follow a new page.

Wonder how many sells she will get when they play up the sob story of losing so much business now Abbie will suffer.
Well, her “clients” aren’t the only ones who don’t understand what’s going on. I can think of at least one clueless Tattler babe who’s lost in translation. 🤯

I think they’ll get all their tit back mainly because after the Ruskies, Ukrainians, Germans, plus any other countries who’ve taken a gander at their sites are finished—-they are going to feel the same way we do. They’ll gladly throw it back into the stratosphere of social media, go take a hot shower, roll in the snow, then bleach their eyes.
---
Much like the mAssives, their Karma appears to be a slow, lazy witch!
Yep, and sometimes not in one’s lifetime.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.