Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somehow I think all is not what it appears to be. How I don’t know. I do smell a rat.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Somehow I think all is not what it appears to be. How I don’t know. I do smell a rat.
I always smell a rat when it comes to these scammers. They just seemed way to OK with losing their Facebooks like that....my mind always go to what kind of scam are these grifters pulling?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok, please tell me what this all means. It's a snapshot of FA's Social Blade and I've never seen it appear this way before. Please tell me the Estimated Earnings column is part of the hack. Weird tit is going on with FA.

1712008102800.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
They should have milked both hijackings for content. Way more interesting than the tit they have posted for forever.

They could walk Abbie through the store telling her no she couldn't have anything because of the lost (while pig tisses in margarita mix and pickled okta by the gallon.) Sorry Ab we can't take you to therapy because no money for gas. Get tgat sympathy money in.

Then go on about all Pig's lost sales. How she will derank, not get paid, etc Thank goodness her trip she earned for free. But the don't advertise on FA but she really could use some help recovering.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ok, please tell me what this all means. It's a snapshot of FA's Social Blade and I've never seen it appear this way before. Please tell me the Estimated Earnings column is part of the hack. Weird tit is going on with FA.

View attachment 2850330
I just checked and it is an April Fool's joke. If you scroll above their banner, it has an opt out button and that's when the pictures disappear. It's on all of the channels that I queried!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
8 hours ago she posted this to her personal page. No one commented.

1712011206147.png

Meanwhile 8 hrs later on Lipshit Mama 2.0 she has 170 followers. And most of them are fellow LL'ers, Seems like she's 99,830 followers short. 🤣 🤣 😁 Where's all her subs at? Can't a humper help her out and buy a 💄??

1712011253825.png

No one wants to follow you. The humpers are wary. Thilla go home and play with your slimming filter and eat some okra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I've heard that Facebook views are not the same as YouTube and that YouTube is more an environment you can make more money then Facebook.. off of views. I'm wondering if Facebook tho is their way of filtering humpties into the MLM scam.. to Pig's page.

Pig's Facebook page not coming back may really affect them... as far as slime income... which I think is going down hill even without the hack.
Lets not give them any more ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just checked and it is an April Fool's joke. If you scroll above their banner, it has an opt out button and that's when the pictures disappear. It's on all of the channels that I queried!
Dang it! I checked some other channels and you're right.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
8 hours ago she posted this to her personal page. No one commented.

View attachment 2850409

Meanwhile 8 hrs later on Lipshit Mama 2.0 she has 170 followers. And most of them are fellow LL'ers, Seems like she's 99,830 followers short. 🤣 🤣 😁 Where's all her subs at? Can't a humper help her out and buy a 💄??

View attachment 2850411

No one wants to follow you. The humpers are wary. Thilla go home and play with your slimming filter and eat some okra.
I followed her so I could see what she posts but she quickly blocked me just like she did on her newly created account as well.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I followed her so I could see what she posts but she quickly blocked me just like she did on her newly created account as well.
Dude, ya gotta create a screenname or fake name where they don’t know it’s you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
With 188 followers compared to her former glory of 108,000 followers, Lipshit Mama II is requesting prayers for the restoration of her Facebook empire.

IMG_4213.jpeg

As pathetic as that request was, it’s not as sad as the incomplete bathroom ceiling paint job and random unfinished crown molding.

Our Southern Belle Beauty Guide demonstrates her utter charm by ripping off the protective seal on her face wash with her teeth!

IMG_4212.jpeg

And of course the creepy fingers are doing their thing during her skincare demo. She complained about her face peeling post tropical vacation, too.

IMG_4217.jpeg

Skincare with dangling earrings. Crazy Piggy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why didn’t she name the page Lipstick Mama the First? Or in keeping with Easter Week, Lipstick Mama the Resurrection?

This crab claw and choked wrist were alarming.

View attachment 2849863
The wrist is so huge she resorted to wearing the watch on the hand now.

I smell a rat too, to all the hacked accounts. Assa was only concerned about his own channel. He was like PPP will not be back. Meh. and moved on. When his channel was affected, he was all fake-teary eyed.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
With 188 followers compared to her former glory of 108,000 followers, Lipshit Mama II is requesting prayers for the restoration of her Facebook empire.

View attachment 2850964

As pathetic as that request was, it’s not as sad as the incomplete bathroom ceiling paint job and random unfinished crown molding.

Our Southern Belle Beauty Guide demonstrates her utter charm by ripping off the protective seal on her face wash with her teeth!

View attachment 2850969

And of course the creepy fingers are doing their thing during her skincare demo. She complained about her face peeling post tropical vacation, too.

View attachment 2850971

Skincare with dangling earrings. Crazy Piggy.
But wait! Isn't she always preaching that having a following means nothing? That if you work hard like she does you're going to succeed?!
I hope someone calls her out on her BS! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.