Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Asa always talks about showering leads me to believe he isn't taking many. Similar to those who talk about their super hot sex lives. The ones who have to point it out are probably getting the least!
Hes such a nasty little man. At least we know GB keeps his ass clean! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And what about Ass and Pig gushing all over their social media accounts about how much they are crazy about each other? So “devoted” to each other, wouldn’t want to do “life” with anyone else etc etc. It’s so over the top: the date nights, eating out, trips to spend more time together….it’s so nauseating. Especially those “lovey dovey” pictures of them together where they can barely hug or get their arms around each other due to their huge abdomens. It’s ridiculous and hard to believe to be honest. They look like a fat greasy smelly brother and sister….the furthest thing from a romantic couple.

IMG_9553.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So the hijacked account is gone now? It's not showing up for me. Maybe they will get everything back that fast.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Blurry screen shot, but the green arrow marks the salad. 🤣

IMG_4180.jpeg

Big P called it a low key Easter celebration with her parents. Hauled out the big mixer to mix store bought boxed cake mix. AssA decorated the cake, because he’s crafty like that.

IMG_4179.jpeg

And of course the Easter baskets - three of them.

IMG_4178.jpeg

That brown, buttery and cheesy dinner is just another nail in Wayne’s coffin. He struggled through their house without support of a walker, cane or family members. A&P are so selfish. Who knows what their future holds.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So the hijacked account is gone now? It's not showing up for me. Maybe they will get everything back that fast.

The other 4 pages are still hijacked and visible. If Facebook was behind PP&P "disappearing" then all pages would be gone.

I read about something on a few cases of this type of hack and I suspect that may be happening here.
You can set country restrictions on business pages so the pages are only viewable in certain countries. Like, say you want to only market & sell your product/service in America; you can set your page to only be viewable in America.
If we had anyone from Germany here they might be able to verify my theory that the former Pots Pans & Priscilla is now only viewable in Germany.

The page name was changed to (awkwardly translated) German. The location was set to Germany. The linked website was set to the German news site Spiegel. They're clearly setting up a mock German news site so it would make sense to restrict it to Germans.

- info on country restrictions

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her Lipshit Mama page is still on FB with a location of Ukraine but looks like the one for Triple P is gone.

1711948804515.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LOL This is fun. Good luck getting your pages back Maassives. FB doesn't give a tit about you. Please fall for another scam while calling FB "Support".

Anyone need more popcorn??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It looks like the hackers changed the name of Pots, Pans, Priscilla. Their other pages (Fathering Autism, More Maass) still show the page admin being located in the Ukraine.
I don't think they changed the name/URL. If you google "biznesnachrichten" as of right now you can get direct links to content like photos. Clicking on those still gives you a not available error even though the link is directly to the file name and not the potspanspriscilla URL.

FireShot Capture 116 - _biznesnachrichten_ - Google Search - www.google.com.png

I could be wrong here but that makes me think that the page has been location restricted.

Does anyone know anyone in Germany? LOL

Seriously, I'm fascinated right now and I'm more than a little annoyed that I can't watch this happen if my theory about location restriction is correct.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't think they changed the name/URL. If you google "biznesnachrichten" as of right now you can get direct links to content like photos. Clicking on those still gives you a not available error even though the link is directly to the file name and not the potspanspriscilla URL.

View attachment 2848900

I could be wrong here but that makes me think that the page has been location restricted.

Seriously, I'm fascinated right now and I'm more than a little annoyed that I can't watch this happen if my theory about location restriction is correct.
I find this whole thing super confusing. But I know one thing…I’m not clicking on anything under the heading : biznesnschrichten. I’m staying away from all of their social media sites that appear to be hacked. I think the only ones that appear halfway safe so far are the instagram or you tube ones. @CoffeeMomof2: let us know when the Ruskies invade these sites. Then I’m done. Except to come here. I’m with the humpsters on that.
---
Blurry screen shot, but the green arrow marks the salad. 🤣

View attachment 2848856

Big P called it a low key Easter celebration with her parents. Hauled out the big mixer to mix store bought boxed cake mix. AssA decorated the cake, because he’s crafty like that.

View attachment 2848858

And of course the Easter baskets - three of them.

View attachment 2848860

That brown, buttery and cheesy dinner is just another nail in Wayne’s coffin. He struggled through their house without support of a walker, cane or family members. A&P are so selfish. Who knows what their future holds.
Oh for Pete’s sake! Boi George of the Shack at age 22 doesn’t need an Easter basket, Abbie has never cared one whit about an Easter basket…. and the third one? For Pig? What’s in it? Pickled okra and chocolate covered almonds? None of those obese adults need an Easter basket! WTF? I just don’t get these crazies. I don’t even think it’s for the vlog. Maybe Pig had a neglected childhood or something and is over-compensating. Something went wrong in her childhood. I think something went wrong with Ass’s too.

Oh yeah! And there’s the salad! Good find. It’s under one inch of packaged grated cheese.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh geeeeeezez...we need to call our pantiless dentist
Lol. I well remember her. But I was being serious in that post. Not taking her, no matter what they need to do to sedate her is neglect in my eyes. Something is wrong with that girls teeth. They are dying for some reason or other. I don't think it's meds. 6 months ago they were discolored. They're gray now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2848900

What about changing your VPN to see? I tried to changed mine but it was taking forever to connect. I don't have time to try it right now as I have to get my kiddo up and ready for school. I can try again later. Maybe someone else on here has a VPN that they can try. Just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well the page is back visible now. Looks like some of Pigs post were removed like her recent live and her last post she made linking to slimelife corporate page.

Maybe they are the ones with comments about the page being stolen? I wasn't paying that much attention.

Reactions: 13

View attachment 2848900

I have a friend in Germany. What URL do I need to ask her to view?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This was under Lipstick Mama reviews. Does this have anything to do with the hack?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ass is respong to negative facebook reviews on her page calling out the hijackers lol. I wish more reported and wrote negative views. 😆
LOL... Ass trying to control his humpties.... He 100% believes he will get their Facebook back..or they are expecting it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.