Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when Fat boy tries to tell people what to do via his comments. For example, telling people NOT to leave negative reviews etc.

Everyone knows the trolls won't listen and being "ordered" will just intensify their efforts.

Fatboy has been around a long time and must have experienced trolls reversing his efforts before.

He...just...can't...help...himself.

He HAS to bark orders and expect cooperation and compliance, knowing full well the trolls will do the opposite.

He...just...won't...learn.

More than ever, I'd like to be a "fly on the wall" these days.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does Bidet Boy dress like a carbon copy of his awful father
Both look a mess
Where does Shack Boi buy his horrendous shirts? And his cheap nasty necklace and bracelet just give me the biggest ick.

What really gets me is those naff fake place settings get replaced by a fork and some kitchen towel. No table mats, no glasses, no proper napkins because that fat lazy Pig is too idle to iron them. You would have thought Easter lunch was a special occasion but no. How she can call herself a hostess beats me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Where does Shack Boi buy his horrendous shirts? And his cheap nasty necklace and bracelet just give me the biggest ick.

What really gets me is those naff fake place settings get replaced by a fork and some kitchen towel. No table mats, no glasses, no proper napkins because that fat lazy Pig is too idle to iron them. You would have thought Easter lunch was a special occasion but no. How she can call herself a hostess beats me
Mommy gets his clothes from Costco.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Awwwww....what a baby doll she is....what is her name?
We have named her Percillerpants. Sometimes we may call her Sweet Girl. 😂
APRIL FOOLS.
I would never….ever. LOL!
---
So…..😆
Who was blocked on the hacked Lipshit? Guess what? Those banished accounts have new life! Wooooheeeeew! 🙌🏼😜🙌🏼
IMG_8292.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have a friend in Germany. What URL do I need to ask her to view?
It's facebook.com/potspanspriscilla

For now the page is back & they cleared out some lives and posts. If it disappears again the way it did yesterday I'd be curious for your friend to see if it's viewable!

This was under Lipstick Mama reviews. Does this have anything to do with the hack?
It's possible if she clicked on those links, but those are from a different geographical region than the people who actually took over their accounts.

Reactions: 6
APRIL FOOLS.
---
So…..😆
Who was blocked on the hacked Lipshit? Guess what? Those banished accounts have new life! Wooooheeeeew! 🙌🏼😜🙌🏼
View attachment 2849720
Would be funny if people reported the new page as pretending to be a business (her original page.) You know most her "clients" don't understand what is going on. Only huns or diehard humpers are going to follow a new page.

Wonder how many sells she will get when they play up the sob story of losing so much business now Abbie will suffer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
APRIL FOOLS.
---
So…..😆
View attachment 2849720
LOL.. Good luck building it back to over 100,000 as before... her new Priscilla Maass Facebook only has 154 after over a day. I don't think the humpties will make the effort (or even understand) to follow this page. Some will be afraid to since they have been hacked.

I wonder if they are losing hope of getting their page back or hearing from Facebook again now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Would be funny if people reported the new page as pretending to be a business (her original page.) You know most her "clients" don't understand what is going on. Only huns or diehard humpers are going to follow a new page.

Wonder how many sells she will get when they play up the sob story of losing so much business now Abbie will suffer.
This is the exact problem people have run across when they try to set up a new business page after being hacked. The new ones get shut down for impersonation.

---
I wonder if they are losing hope of getting their page back or hearing from Facebook again now?
Atha was so confident this would be fixed in 24-48 hours, yet here they are setting up new accounts?
Mmmmmhmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I don’t really think Priscilla knows who she is. She wants to be something she is not. She has created a completely fake persona.

I don’t see how she can call herself an austim advovate when she literally never works on anything with Abbie. She never sits down with Abbie, talks to Abbie, Reads with Abbie, plays with Abbie. She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body. Maybe she got that from her mother because her mother seems cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You know how some folks get sloppy drunk - kissing, hugging, etc? That’s what I’m reminded of when I see P kissing Abbie,

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
APRIL FOOLS.
---
So…..😆
View attachment 2849720
Why didn’t she name the page Lipstick Mama the First? Or in keeping with Easter Week, Lipstick Mama the Resurrection?

This crab claw and choked wrist were alarming.

IMG_4202.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
And what about Ass and Pig gushing all over their social media accounts about how much they are crazy about each other? So “devoted” to each other, wouldn’t want to do “life” with anyone else etc etc. It’s so over the top: the date nights, eating out, trips to spend more time together….it’s so nauseating. Especially those “lovey dovey” pictures of them together where they can barely hug or get their arms around each other due to their huge abdomens. It’s ridiculous and hard to believe to be honest. They look like a fat greasy smelly brother and sister….the furthest thing from a romantic couple.

View attachment 2848838
You know I had too! :m :m

Screenshot_20240401-111850~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well they got the pages back.
The page manager on Fathering autism still says Ukraine? It says Ukraine, United States,,,, Ugh... I was hoping this would be the end of the Scamsters.... they didn't miss anyone...just the $$$$

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The page manager on Fathering autism still says Ukraine? It says Ukraine, United States,,,, Ugh... I was hoping this would be the end of the Scamsters.... they didn't miss anyone...just the $$$$
Probably just taking awhile to get it all competely sorted. I would think Pig is still the owner... so can't remove the ukraine admin until she is fixed? Maybe... I dunno I barely use Facebook lol

Reactions: 14
Probably just taking awhile to get it all competely sorted. I would think Pig is still the owner... so can't remove the ukraine admin until she is fixed? Maybe... I dunno I barely use Facebook lol
Probably couldn’t wait to tell the leghumpers they can hump again. This guy is a certified loser that solely relies on exploiting Abbie.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Probably couldn’t wait to tell the leghumpers they can hump again. This guy is a certified loser whose whole being relies on exploiting Abbie.
Would be funny if the humpties were afraid to go back to his page after the hack. I'm sure Ass was having cold sweats with the idea of returning to the rental... and having to get a real JOB. His audience is slowly dying anyway...even without the hack.. just a matter of time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.