Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this SXM & MIA is getting me excited ya'll. Did I ever mention I once had a job as a Travel Agent? We lived in Tuscaloosa Al at that time and I got to schedule alot of flights for the school's professors. Roll Tide. They probably do all that within the campus now. Noir, did you say you once worked for professional football organizations?
I worked for a Sports Association (not football) for 26 years. Glad I’m retired …I am neither an athlete nor a sports fan. And that’s funny because my great grandfather owned a professional (now defunct) sports team.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder why AW didn't wear his cool creeper glasses in SM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just look at the pair of sots 🧐 How many cocktails will be consumed in the air?

View attachment 2844453

View attachment 2844452
That man in the back is all our faces at some point during the vlogs. You know he was comfortably seated and here come these 2 porkers WeeHeewing onto the shuttle, 5 suitcases in tow, giggling and farting. And, you know, that whole shuttle had to shift and rearrange to make room for pig. After all this commotion and inconvenience they have to get a selfie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Leghumper in Chief update:
Looney Toons Jenny…The Maaaasssive Martyr…was in it for the long haul yesterday. Evidently Bea’s one liners of positive encouragement fell on deaf ears. 😂
IMG_8271.jpeg

This was the point where Bea tossed self preservation into the wind, catapulted off of the high road and proceeded to drag that ass left, right, front and center. Suffice to say, it wasn’t pretty. LOL!
Here is how that played out. 😆
IMG_8270.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sheesh. Guess they'll be on the 2:30 flight then. Maybe the 4pm. Nearly midnight return to Mold Manor at the earliest barring any flight delays, traffic, weather, thnax breaks, bathroom breaks....
Wonder if she finished off that jar of okra already? And I’d bet money that jar of okra is not the only bag/sack/box of snacks she brought along. Heavens to Murgatroyd, there’s no secret that that woman’s tusks are rotting out of her head. She’s abusing her teeth by never giving them a break from constant round the clock snacking. And I doubt she brushes/flosses them before the brief time they get a break while it is asleep. 🐗 The last thing they face each night before it stops for 8 hours are those chocolate covered almonds she loves so much. 🦷🪥
---
This had to have been a joke.
That was some supreme top-of-the-line photo shopping which still has me laughing today! Oh! The Sharon Stone of it all. We have some very talented Tattlers. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Most of the hons are home. Pinky was delayed too, but I doubt she and Big P hung out.
Now they are all posting about their wonderful supportive husbands, but poor Asa wont get his kudos. No Facebook!
Most of them have posted pics from Mondays boat excursion, and they all look like the one below.
Except for the Massives, who couldn't fit in the same kind of boat as the others used, and crammed P in there like the catch of the day!
What I'd give for an actual pic of that! 😂 🐳🐳😂

Screenshot 2024-03-29 2.35.44 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Most of the hons are home. Pinky was delayed too, but I doubt she and Big P hung out.
Now they are all posting about their wonderful supportive husbands, but poor Asa wont get his kudos. No Facebook!
Most of them have posted pics from Mondays boat excursion, and they all look like the one below.
Except for the Massives, who couldn't fit in the same kind of boat as the others used, and crammed P in there like the catch of the day!
What I'd give for an actual pic of that! 😂 🐳🐳😂

View attachment 2844606
Mr and Mrs Ed's life jackets would have to be sewn together to accommodate Twatty's girth 🧐 Mr Ed looks like Sugar Bear. He also looks like dimwitted Prince Harry. Perhaps while his venal wife is merching via American Riviera Orchard, Harry is shilling Slimelife. Those legal bills won't pay for themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought the sow posted something about one of her talents is singing about her ginormous ass. If I recall correctly she said something about people handing her the microphone. This picture says the opposite
---
Here is that rarest of all sightings….a piggy in front picture! With bonus: husband doing the hide -in -back sow routine

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I wonder how many SL customers Twatsie will lose through the hack, and there’s no surprise if SL merchandise is suddenly up for sale on Craigslist!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder how many SL customers Twatsie will lose through the hack, and there’s no surprise if SL merchandise is suddenly up for sale on Craigslist!
So how are the Pigs going to earn any money? Pig, presumably has lost all her email addresses to send ads and beg for purchases. All they have, from what I can tell is a puny income from YouTube.

• Haha
  • Heart
So how are the Pigs going to earn any money? Pig, presumably has lost all her email addresses to send ads and beg for purchases. All they have, from what I can tell is a puny income from YouTube.
She has that stupid website for SL, I bet she has all her customers there, because that's how they order.
Unless somehow that's gone too, which would be amazing!! 🥳🥳

• Haha
Priscilla does have a database (for lack of a better term) though Limelife that should have contact info for all, or at least most, of her customers. She doesn't buy stock from the company, store it, and ship it herself to customers; the customers order through her Limelife website and it's shipped from LL to the customer. Priscilla literally does nothing in the process other than talk people into buying tit.
All those email addresses are safely stored on Limelife's servers for her to send out ads - and for LL to continue to use once Priscilla's fempire goes belly-up and/or she keels over.

The issue is that she has nowhere to do lives and post her MLM nonsense posts anymore. The best she's got is the PP&P Instagram account which cuts her off from most of her clientele as well as the other Huns, including her downline. Most of Limelife the company's stuff is through Facebook so she'll miss out on being able to participate in things, share their posts, etc. If she can't continue the nonstop marketing required to get anywhere in an MLM she'll fall down the ranks and very quickly wind up no better off than most of her downline.

Any lengthy absence from Facebook is a big financial disaster for Fathering Autism but it's catastrophic for Lipstick Mama.

I forgot to mention this earlier in the week: I wonder how many Facebook memberships he's lost at $4.99/month and how many video views he won't get paid for. He got this month's payment (on the 21st; the 22nd is the earliest their pages could have been taken over) but going forward it won't be his bank account those payments will be going to as long as the BAs have control of those pages.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.