Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm. Either they haven't been posting in real time, or those anniversary dinner pics are from before the trip because that's in Jax. If they went there last night they've been home since Wed. No way they flew home, drove from Miami to Jax then went right out to eat yesterday. P would need to rest lol.
And didn't they also take a weekend in St. Augustine for their anniversary before this SL trip?! Yet another "getaway" that as Ass said they need to focus on themselves. :sick::sick:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
After gorging themselves all week, they hit a steakhouse on the island to celebrate their anniversary. Big meaty dinner! Oh, and they don’t eat dessert, too…right?!

View attachment 2843415View attachment 2843416View attachment 2843417View attachment 2843418
Nice job on the skinny filter, Tubby 😂 Of course that was the best Caesar the Tubbersons had, it lacks lettuce and loads on drething, eggth, cheeth, bacon and croutonth .Their whole JAX, DUUVAAAAAL nonsense gives douche chills at the best of times, but did they really go all the way to St MARTEEEEEEEEN and tell them they were from Jacksonville and then had the dessert made with JAX etched into it? The look of awe on the lady's face in the background is likely from wondering how two people can eat all of that and then finish it off with dessert. I bet she had a tale to tell when she got back from her holiday about the beasts she encountered at dinner 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Hmm. Either they haven't been posting in real time, or those anniversary dinner pics are from before the trip because that's in Jax. If they went there last night they've been home since Wed. No way they flew home, drove from Miami to Jax then went right out to eat yesterday. P would need to rest lol.
And didn't they also take a weekend in St. Augustine for their anniversary before this SL trip?! Yet another "getaway" that as Ass said they need to focus on themselves. :sick::sick:

$17 Caesar salad right there

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
And haven't they lost control of their pages? I'm so confused

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And haven't they lost control of their pages? I'm so confused

Their Facebook pages are still hacked/out of their control. Priscilla's personal account has been TOS deactivated. This is day 6 that he's been aware of it.
They seem to have kept control of at least 2 of their Instagram pages.
Today they're flying from SXM to MIA, then driving 5 hours from MIA to Jacksonville - 8-9 hours of travel time total.
Best case scenario they took an early flight and will be home in time for dinner. Once they're home Asa can actually start working on trying to recover their Facebook pages. He's not going to be a happy camper.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Watching that buoyant witch try to stop herself from floating was fantastic. I am tickled at that buoyant witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

$17 Caesar salad right there
I’m ok with that - for a special occasion meal. However, we know every meal is a special occasion with these two gluttons 🙄

Posting our check from dinner last night. Party of 5 - 2 of our 4 kids, one girlfriend plus my hubby and me. Yes, the prices are high, but we were most miffed by the added 20% gratuity on a party of 5. That is customary for parties of 6 or more, and even then it’s typically 18%. I’m a generous tipper for good service. We did not experience that last night 😣 Not to mention the additional 3% credit card fee. I know a lot of businesses started doing this during the pandemic, but we’re past that now. We have a very small business and have never passed that fee on to our customers. It’s our cost of doing business,

I have a feeling the maASSes are rotten tippers. No one should make money besides them 😡
---
Their Facebook pages are still hacked/out of their control. Priscilla's personal account has been TOS deactivated. This is day 6 that he's been aware of it.
They seem to have kept control of at least 2 of their Instagram pages.
Today they're flying from SXM to MIA, then driving 5 hours from MIA to Jacksonville - 8-9 hours of travel time total.
Best case scenario they took an early flight and will be home in time for dinner. Once they're home Asa can actually start working on trying to recover their Facebook pages. He's not going to be a happy camper.
Ok thank you. I looked quickly and didn’t realize this was an IG post. I sooo appreciate all the time you’ve been taking explaining this all to us!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok thank you. I looked quickly and didn’t realize this was an IG post. I sooo appreciate all the time you’ve been taking explaining this all to us!
Ahhhh.
My bad. This is why I shouldn't Tattle at work! :rolleyes:
Nah, y'all. Don't even worry about it.

This is a mess of a situation all around (for the Maasses!) with a ton of moving parts and weird obscure knowledge. It's confusing for me at points and it's my area of expertise!
Just imagine how much stress this is causing and will continue to cause Asa as he wades through this disaster of his own making. :cool:

I'm so looking forward to his blubbering cryvlog this weekend once he realizes how bad things really are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Their empire is crumbling, but they can't help themselves from bragging. They just HAD to post weeks old pics of them at a fancy restaurant. Why not a simple "Happy Anniversary " post? They get off on rubbing their $ in their humpers faces. That's why all this is so entertaining.

• Heart
  • Sick
No don't be ridiculous, of cos they do not and did not order dessert. They probably asked for it on the house because its their anniversary and they are famous Youtoobers and influencers and will tag them in their socials.
IMG_4098.jpeg

And Ma'am? Ma'am? Please cover up your thighgina. Your lady bits are showing.
Screenshot_20240328-222931ng.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
They haven't left yet. Wonder what happened?
No need to tag your outfit, love. You look like hammered shite 🥴
1711725187111.png

• Haha
  • Sick
View attachment 2844219
"Let's see what happens today"

So they tried to leave earlier. Yesterday? Earlier than that?
There were multiple flights out of SXM to MIA yesterday. I'm guessing all the Slimelifers getting out of dodge screwed up their hopes of leaving early.

They're not going to get home until tonight. Asa must be losing his mind. LOL

• Haha
After gorging themselves all week, they hit a steakhouse on the island to celebrate their anniversary. Big meaty dinner! Oh, and they don’t eat dessert, too…right?!

View attachment 2843415View attachment 2843416View attachment 2843417View attachment 2843418
I enjoy eating as much as anyone but the heaviness and constant huge unhealthy portions kinda makes me feel a little sick....
---
Nah, y'all. Don't even worry about it.

This is a mess of a situation all around (for the Maasses!) with a ton of moving parts and weird obscure knowledge. It's confusing for me at points and it's my area of expertise!
Just imagine how much stress this is causing and will continue to cause Asa as he wades through this disaster of his own making. :cool:

I'm so looking forward to his blubbering cryvlog this weekend once he realizes how bad things really are.
You're right. I don't think he realizes yet how bad this is....And TY for your expertise...I'd be lost without it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
View attachment 2844219
Uh? Did you book a one way flight to leave your departure open? These two are complete idiots. It’s Spring Break and if they thought they could get on a return flight whenever was a huge mistake. I thought the St Maarten trip was only March 24-27.

• Heart
All this SXM & MIA is getting me excited ya'll. Did I ever mention I once had a job as a Travel Agent? We lived in Tuscaloosa Al at that time and I got to schedule alot of flights for the school's professors. Roll Tide. They probably do all that within the campus now. Noir, did you say you once worked for professional football organizations?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.