Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Priscilla does have a database (for lack of a better term) though Limelife that should have contact info for all, or at least most, of her customers. She doesn't buy stock from the company, store it, and ship it herself to customers; the customers order through her Limelife website and it's shipped from LL to the customer. Priscilla literally does nothing in the process other than talk people into buying tit.
All those email addresses are safely stored on Limelife's servers for her to send out ads - and for LL to continue to use once Priscilla's fempire goes belly-up and/or she keels over.

The issue is that she has nowhere to do lives and post her MLM nonsense posts anymore. The best she's got is the PP&P Instagram account which cuts her off from most of her clientele as well as the other Huns, including her downline. Most of Limelife the company's stuff is through Facebook so she'll miss out on being able to participate in things, share their posts, etc. If she can't continue the nonstop marketing required to get anywhere in an MLM she'll fall down the ranks and very quickly wind up no better off than most of her downline.

Any lengthy absence from Facebook is a big financial disaster for Fathering Autism but it's catastrophic for Lipstick Mama.

I forgot to mention this earlier in the week: I wonder how many Facebook memberships he's lost at $4.99/month and how many video views he won't get paid for. He got this month's payment (on the 21st; the 22nd is the earliest their pages could have been taken over) but going forward it won't be his bank account those payments will be going to as long as the BAs have control of those pages.
So what do you think they will do? Will they have to start brand new accounts and try and lead people there via the inevitable boohoo vlog that will probably appear tonight on YouTube? The whole thing must mean that their cashflow will be near zero apart from Airbnb income.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Awww, isn't it nice they were able to find a booster seat for Atha 😬

View attachment 2844789
Look at that trashy asshole.
Greasy, shiny, hair a mess.
Brand new shirt still creased and wrinkled from the packaging.
Seriously garbage people, sitting in a steak house in their smelly Hey Dudes!, cardboard earrings and ill fitting clothes.
They provided free entertainment for the other diners without a cover charge!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I still cant get over just how huge Pig is compared to her post-op weight. She has literally put on about 140lb or more. My mind boggles at just how much she must eat on a constant basis. And Fat Boy. But they do nothing about it. And Abbie is fat now however much they try to hide it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Look at that trashy asshole.
Greasy, shiny, hair a mess.
Brand new shirt still creased and wrinkled from the packaging.
Seriously garbage people, sitting in a steak house in their smelly Hey Dudes!, cardboard earrings and ill fitting clothes.
They provided free entertainment for the other diners without a cover charge!
I noticed on the packing video that their bedding was in a messy grubby looking heap, I never leave the bedroom without making the bed in the morning, it takes less than 5 minutes and they're completely at ease showing that on video !! Slobs.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Leghumper in Chief update:
Looney Toons Jenny…The Maaaasssive Martyr…was in it for the long haul yesterday. Evidently Bea’s one liners of positive encouragement fell on deaf ears. 😂
View attachment 2844502

This was the point where Bea tossed self preservation into the wind, catapulted off of the high road and proceeded to drag that ass left, right, front and center. Suffice to say, it wasn’t pretty. LOL!
Here is how that played out. 😆
View attachment 2844515
Bea is doing the Lord's work! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
So what do you think they will do? Will they have to start brand new accounts and try and lead people there via the inevitable boohoo vlog that will probably appear tonight on YouTube? The whole thing must mean that their cashflow will be near zero apart from Airbnb income.
We won't get a boohoo vlog until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest. They won't get back to Mold Manor for ~6 more hours at the earliest (midnight our time) and it's gonna take Atha a bit of time to realize how bad this is - assuming he hasn't been reading along here :ROFLMAO: :cool:.

I think they'll have no choice but to try to start over on Facebook if he can't somehow get those pages back within a couple days. It's already been a week and goodwill from fans - even humpers - only lasts so long. If they do have to start over - if those FB pages are as gone as it appears - they're fucked. All the cryvlogs in the world won't rebuild what they had in time to prevent the financial hemorrhage.

Their only real source of cashflow at this time is Youtube, the AirBNB, and I think Asa has some drone footage & images licensed out with some company. I expect that on the FA side of things Facebook probably makes up half the income. For Priscilla Facebook is pretty much her only option to continue making money with Slimelife.

• Heart
  • Haha
Brittany posted a new pic of her and him. Thilla Thue looks like a special needs cousin at a family reunion. Moobie's in the back behind the two ton hun. Those shoes of hers are just weird.

1711752195857.png

1711752454135.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I’m sure that Summer also did her respite chores. We’ll see when they return if Abbie looks all neat and clean, decently dressed and with her hair combed and possibly braided.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No don't be ridiculous, of cos they do not and did not order dessert. They probably asked for it on the house because its their anniversary and they are famous Youtoobers and influencers and will tag them in their socials.
View attachment 2844205

And Ma'am? Ma'am? Please cover up your thighgina. Your lady bits are showing.
View attachment 2844213
What is her vag doing way down there? Imagine having to yank that sweaty flesh apart to get in. The chub rub when she waddles must be excrutiating.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What is her vag doing way down there? Imagine having to yank that sweaty flesh apart to get in. The chub rub when she waddles must be excrutiating.
Remember when she actually added an Amazon link for her chub rub cream?! Hell they both need it, I bet they rub it on each other daily.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m wondering if his Fathering Autism account has been hijacked on instagram. This comment and spammer have been on there for hours. Definitely wouldn’t be under normal circumstances imo. Ass is too controlling. Will be interesting to see how this pans out. 🤔
IMG_5730.jpeg
IMG_5729.jpeg
IMG_5728.jpeg
IMG_5727.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m wondering if his Fathering Autism account has been hijacked on instagram. This comment and spammer have been on there for hours. Definitely wouldn’t be under normal circumstances imo. Ass is too controlling. Will be interesting to see how this pans out. 🤔
View attachment 2845218View attachment 2845219View attachment 2845220View attachment 2845221
That then and now stuff is a load of bs...I have seen old VLOGS where Abbie went "shopping" pretty much like she does now... there most likely are still times when she lays on the floor.. just like the photo even now..its just.a matter of what Ass chooses to VLOG and the narrative he is putting forward. Those humpties eat it up tho.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.