Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's much bigger than he is. And he's no lightweight. If he's 5"6 she's 5"2 or 5'3?

View attachment 2843141View attachment 2843144

View attachment 2843148

She actually asked if it was Pirates. Wtf.

View attachment 2843151

View attachment 2843153

Her fat blocky feet.

View attachment 2843152

And I don't know about you but I'm counting 4 toes. And what is that dark line on her foot? It was in a couple of shots of her.

View attachment 2843161View attachment 2843173
Whale.....we have confirmation that she has developed cloven hooves. Is that a side effect from the pickled okra or is it a side effect from the ingredients found in Slimelife "beauty" products and skin care 🐽 🧐 🐽

1711676549529.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jenny is a wild woman humper. She should really be Pig’s BFF. She is 110% Ride or Die. 😂 It is comical how easily she gets riled up. Pass the liquor 🐽, Jenny needs a dranky drank.
“Stop touching me! Stop touching me! Stop calling me names! Stop calling me names! Maaaaaaaaam! She’s being mean to me!” Lol
---
Looks like most the Huns departed yesterday or today....not our fav family it seems from Pig's IG. They appear to have tacked on some extra days...

Nothing like a belly shirt to emulate the cut outs of the other Huns dresses. I wonder if she waits until the others are posed and then inserts herself using 2 Huns to shield her.
“It’s so haaaaard to leave the kids! 😭We miss the kids so much!!! 😫 Wait…. oh…Guess we’ll stay on the tropical 🌴 island 🏝 a few more days. Screw the kids. And the quail.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Everyone at the table has water except old sot Cilla. Where are those cheekbones hiding?

View attachment 2843347View attachment 2843348
Haha!!!! Talk about turning your back to somebody! Our Pig is trying to get her face in the picture....
---
More observations:
I'm SO over them talking about "missing the kids" "leaving the kids", etc.
Now I realize Abbie is still Abbie, but the fact remains they are adults. ADULTS. They always act so wistful, as if they've just left their elementary aged children for the first time. I don't know why it annoys me, but it really annoys me!

And more from the midget mouthpiece: "This trip we look forward to all year because it is the one trip we just focus solely on each other."
Really. Really Asshole? You give the same exact speech for every trip, every date night, every lunch, every football game, every freaking trip to Costco.
Just stop. You will never be #MarriageGoals.
I am 100% with you about "the kids" Sweet Lord...Izzy is in his 20's

• Heart
  • Haha
Haha!!!! Talk about turning your back to somebody! Our Pig is trying to get her face in the picture....
---

I am 100% with you about "the kids" Sweet Lord...Izzy is in his 20's
I want to know why Boy Wonder had to be up in the middle of the night to say his bye byes to Mummy and Daddy. They are such a strange family.

• Haha
  • Heart
And more Easter Eggs

A manly bag for ASSa that pronounces as Gonads I kid you not.
1000046340.jpg

Her grabbing the bar and bouncing very roughly like how she's taking it from behind.

1000046341.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I gotta say, when I saw that her tag wasn't a hyperlink I RAN over to the Fathering Autism Facebook page to see if it had been taken over.

Nope. Turns out she's just an idiot who both doesn't know how to tag pages properly AND who has no clue that you can't be blocked from watching anything on Youtube. Sounds more like she did something stupid like download Trojan malware.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now we see what AW sees during naughty time. Where's that naughty corner?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She's much bigger than he is. And he's no lightweight. If he's 5"6 she's 5"2 or 5'3?

View attachment 2843148

View attachment 2843151

View attachment 2843153

Her fat blocky feet.

View attachment 2843152

And I don't know about you but I'm counting 4 toes. And what is that dark line on her foot? It was in a couple of shots of her.

The line is from a spray tan. It inevitably leaves a line unless you lotion the area pretty good before hand.

Also - I am a long time reader of tattle but don’t comment much. I mostly just enjoy a good laugh from reading it all. I’ll try and chime in more!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t tell if he is getting ready to “ plant one on” one of the skinnier unconscious boss babes lying on the beach or someone needs mouth to greasy snout resuscitation after getting hit by a giant wave created when Pig fell backwards into the ocean. 👄🐽🐷🐖 🌊
IMG_9529.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
After gorging themselves all week, they hit a steakhouse on the island to celebrate their anniversary. Big meaty dinner! Oh, and they don’t eat dessert, too…right?!

IMG_4095.jpeg
IMG_4096.jpeg
IMG_4097.jpeg
IMG_4098.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2843148

View attachment 2843151

View attachment 2843153

Her fat blocky feet.

View attachment 2843152

The St Maarten sharks missed out on a huge feast !! mind you they probably thought they were seeing the hull of a boat 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.