Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if his Fathering Autism account has been hijacked on instagram. This comment and spammer have been on there for hours. Definitely wouldn’t be under normal circumstances imo. Ass is too controlling. Will be interesting to see how this pans out. 🤔
View attachment 2845218View attachment 2845219View attachment 2845220View attachment 2845221

It's probably just because he's traveling but Atha did say in the Insta story he posted Monday that the Fathering Autism Insta & Facebook pages were linked at one point.
Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) when he posted that story Monday he said it might show up on Facebook due to that link ...and it didn't. So the hacker probably unlinked them. That may make it harder to recover the FB pages but I wasn't able to find solid examples of the outcome of nuked personal account + overtaken business pages + unlinked Insta account.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m wondering if his Fathering Autism account has been hijacked on instagram. This comment and spammer have been on there for hours. Definitely wouldn’t be under normal circumstances imo. Ass is too controlling. Will be interesting to see how this pans out. 🤔
View attachment 2845218View attachment 2845219View attachment 2845220View attachment 2845221
Nope. Already deleted. Fat Assa probably paid extra for WiFi on the plane. This whole week he has been responding to comments on you tube. I couldn’t live my life like this. That’s how you know he knows the “Abbie is Progressing narrative is Bullshit” b/c he’s so quick to delete any curious or negative comments or send his Stans to attack. They sicken me. I smell another video by the Canadian soon😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sadly, the humps seem to have short term memory problems.
Just last week he vlogged their trip to Publix where Abbie had "behaviors", wouldn't push the cart and was clinging to his arm.
He and GB sat and discussed it in the car before they even left the parking lot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Nope. Already deleted. Fat Assa probably paid extra for WiFi on the plane. This whole week he has been responding to comments on you tube. I couldn’t live my life like this. That’s how you know he knows the “Abbie is Progressing narrative is Bullshit” b/c he’s so quick to delete any curious or negative comments or send his Stans to attack. They sicken me. I smell another video by the Canadian soon😂😂
They definitely haven’t been deleted. Just checked. But I did see one I missed earlier. 😚
Notice it was posted 15 hours ago.

IMG_5731.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Remember when she actually added an Amazon link for her chub rub cream?! Hell they both need it, I bet they rub it on each other daily.
You mean Slimelife doesn't make anything for chubby rub? Well, I'll go to hell, who knew! (sarcasm)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t wait to see how it all plays out. I hope they lose their accounts. It’ll be karma for being such crappy people.
Even if they do get them back, they’ll already have lost lots of followers who’ve unfollowed due to them being hacked. Some of the Humpers already have a hard time understanding individual vlogs, so if they have to start following new account links, they won’t because it’ll be too complicated for them. Some probably don’t realise yet that the accounts are compromised.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I bet that boat is in full throttle with those 2 lard asses in it.....they no doubt meet the weight capacity for a boat made for 3.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
1000028805.jpg

And this is the profile pic he starts with. He hates her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I wonder what security he's put in place for the new FB profiles. If you look at her friends on her new profile, most of them are LL Huns. If this is who follows you, where is your base for customers?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s a sunny Saturday morning!
I’ll pop a massive amount of popcorn, brew some tea, get other assorted thnacks, and we can all kick back and watch as everything unfolds now that the pigs have returned to their pig pen. Can’t wait to see what happens next!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder what security he's put in place for the new FB profiles. If you look at her friends on her new profile, most of them are LL Huns. If this is who follows you, where is your base for customers?
Here's the fun part.

It doesn't really matter what "security" he thinks he's put in place for the new profiles!

Facebook is inherently insecure. It's too big of a target and Meta's business model isn't actually about individuals creating secure profiles to share photos of their kids and dogs. Their business model is about selling user data and selling ad space. The Maass' compromised accounts still exist; they still have 2 million-ish followers. Meta still has access to all of those followers and their data. They're still getting paid, and now they get to add some new brand new accounts to their balance sheets.
---
Hey y'all, look what just changed!!

FireShot Capture 113 - (2) Facebook - www.facebook.com.png

Page manager location was not there 9 hours ago.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
You know what is under there, Cukey! Weenuses 1-6. Remember when there was just one or two that would make an appearance? LOL! 😹 I’d poke them all…with a cattle prod. ⚡⚡
Thank you for the weenuses sightings! I'm on day 3 of the horrible flu so nothing like a good Weenus sighting to cheer me up...hahaha!!!!

Now to just get a stick for poking....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.