Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is no way this side of hell she wears an 18/20
---

Here in Myrtle Beach we had about 99% totality 2017. This time though we are only seeing a very watered down partial
I wear an 18/20 in misses/non-plus sizing. I'm 5' and just under 200 lbs. Ain't no way she and I are wearing the same size.

We were outside the totality here where I am, and I didn't have any eclipse glasses, but it was nice weather for a walk and it was kind of fun seeing the sunlight get dim and then bright again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m from Buffalo, NY. We had totality. It became midnight dark in 2 minutes. The after about 5 minutes it quickly became bright again. It was very eerie and strange feeling but it was spectacular!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wheeeew Heeeeww. :ROFLMAO: We were able to see most of the eclipse as well... a few times the clouds obscured.. but we saw most of it and saw it go to totality... when it got dark for a couple of minutes.... was awesome! This is north of Dallas.
I am north of Dallas, too! It got so dark & the air cooled off instantly. It was awesome even with a few stray clouds. I watched it at the elementary school where I work-the kids were crazy excited!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Totality here in northern PA! It was such an awe inspiring experience. We were worried that clouds would obstruct our view, but at the last minute everything opened up and we got front row seats to this amazing phenomenon. Nearly 4 whole minutes of totality.
What a great picture you captured. You and @Bogey both got some really sweet shots. Pretty neat for us to anonymously share in the eclipse experience.
I caught a few minutes of Pig’s daily FB Live. She said the lady at Lowe’s shared her solar glasses with them. Such a brave soul! Bet they smelled like sewage when the Maassives handed them back to her. Sounds like we have another Biznitch decorates the front porch video coming up soon. 🤣 OH YAY!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Not the best photos with my cell phone, but it captures the moment:

Through my cell with eclipse glasses, partial eclipse happening.
1712621763282.jpeg

With my cell phone at totality, with naked eye.
1712621780492.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It’s going to be a MAASSIVE eclipse!

View attachment 2863551
Speaking of BB or golden boy I’m curious of something. My daughter is a Junior going for the same degree BB is going for. Today she had to take a test to become an RBT ( registered behavioral technician) but only after working with an BCBA for so many hours, and under supervision . She had to go over an hour away for the test. She passed thank goodness. I have never heard them mention BB taking the test. I honestly don’t think he finished his degree lt makes no sense to me. What are your thoughts?

• Heart
❤ all of your photos of the eclipse! Down here in the butt crack of the world it’s Tuesday and currently 12.35 lunchtime. About the time of your eclipse, the sky was cloudy and overcast, then it’s been beautifully bright and getting warm. I don’t think we will ever have an eclipse where we live as we are too close to the International Date line, which means we are the first country to see the new day!

• Heart
We had a very partial eclipse. Really nothing.
My eclipse was pretty cool. About 80%. It got somewhat dark but not all the way. AND Central Jersey had an earthquake last Thursday so its been interesting! 😊
---
Totality here in northern PA! It was such an awe inspiring experience. We were worried that clouds would obstruct our view, but at the last minute everything opened up and we got front row seats to this amazing phenomenon. Nearly 4 whole minutes of totality.
Beautiful. Glad you were able to enjoy🙂

• Heart
Because everyone wants to eat a good mail. Jump on the mail train ya'll.

View attachment 2864521
I went to a 8-week overnight camp for five summers (my parents needed a break from me I guess) 1962-1966. Our meals, and yes - snacks were included in the camp tuition and they also had a cook on duty. Camp I am Special must be charging tuition for the kids to attend. Food should be included. Why do parents have to scramble around for a meal train. Or donate gift cards. I really don’t understand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I went to a 8-week overnight camp for five summers (my parents needed a break from me I guess) 1962-1966. Our meals, and yes - snacks were included in the camp tuition and they also had a cook on duty. Camp I am Special must be charging tuition for the kids to attend. Food should be included. Why do parents have to scramble around for a meal train. Or donate gift cards. I really don’t understand.
Agreed, I went to Girl Guide camp every summer for weeks at a time and all food was included in the camp fee. Why the hell would you solely rely on donations to feed everyone. The kicker, Cilla Sooey posts about it constantly trying to entice the humpers to support it much like Slime yet, have they stepped up as a family and signed up for anything....NOPE. Maybe Pots, Pan and 🐷 could do a LIVE on location "cooking" a meal and slathering the children with Slime sunscreen that everyone who uses it appears to burn to crisp after applying it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
For sure a size 18. Not!!!! Look at how far that gunt protrudes 😳
You'll notice that all the clothes she wears have elastic under the boobs all the way around. From the elastic down, the dresses are full and flaired out to fit over her gunt and fupa and what is hanging down in her nether region.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, I worked at a day camp during the summer for kids with special needs. Meals and snacks for the campers were included and the staff mainly brought in their own lunch. I would think any charity camp would cover the meals for the campers and staff especially since this is an overnight camp situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, I worked at a day camp during the summer for kids with special needs. Meals and snacks for the campers were included and the staff mainly brought in their own lunch. I would think any charity camp would cover the meals for the campers and staff especially since this is an overnight camp situation.
Hope no one sends and gift cards to Swinecilla.....she will keep them for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
And why would you sign your kids up for a camp where it's not even guaranteed that there will be enough meals to serve them every day? Also, I imagine any camp for kids with special needs will have a lot of children with food allergies or sensitivities...would you trust a stranger with zero food safety training to not cross-contaminate your kid's meal?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh Lordy. If the elastic blows on this one, the Huns and Hun Hubbies are in for a treat. I’d compare it to Abbie’s blowout on the sailboat after sucking down so much salt water.

IMG_4535.jpeg
IMG_4536.jpeg

Blind-eyed humpers:

IMG_4537.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.