Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More BS.
Abbie has zero clue about her communication device. 🙄
They hand over hand, ans/or they keep asking until she hits the "right" button.
Abbie has no reasoning abilities. None.
Therefore it's impossible for her to 'understand' cause and effect. This results in her having no clue about what that $130.00 refurbished iPad even does.
They loaded it up with food pictures and places to go get food. He lies when he said there were also words like, 'I don't want to' and she actually used these words in real time that is appropriate to the situation.
The majority of 12-18 month olds couldn't use the device to communicate effectively and neither can Abbie.
I wish she would wake up one day and turn that thing on and cuss them all out, call her lawyer and get the hell away from them.
But alas, my delusional thinking, sadly, is in line with Assa's. Only mine is closer to reality in happening than his is.
😆
Poor Abbie. If they would just have accepted her for how she is. But that's called unconditional love. Something narcissistic people and parents are not capable of.
I hate that the most for her. Every child should have at least 1 parent that genuinely loves them.
At least Bidet Boi has the sow.
Until he comes out of the closet anyway. 😆
They need to accept that she's just a disabled one year old even though she's almost 19 years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just look at the state of it🧐🧐It appears that the faded and raggedy pink and white Big Top Circus tent has been retired. Twatty is introducing her latest tent and actually posts about her chub rub 😂 What the whaty what😂

The dress may be #comfy but it is not #cute🧐🥴

She looks like a parachute.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I clicked on Asa’s Amazon links that he referred to a couple of vlogs ago. The Table Task toys were listed, with the age range of 18 months, toddlers/ young children. (2, 3, 4, 5). Listed under ‘ideas lists’

https://www.amazon.com/shop/fatheringautism?linkCode=sl2&tag=fatheringauti-20
So when he is talking about a "typical "18 year old , he is really talking about a "typical" 18 month old. It is so sad that they can't accept Abbie at the level that she is at and it is repulsive that he feeds this narrative to his naive, trusting and vulnerable Humpers. Absolutely shameful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She looks like a parachute.
Oh dear Lord when she said the dress was light and "airy" all I could think of was her trying to air out her grotesque dirty sweaty lady bits. Ya know---letting the fresh air swoosh up under that hideous dress

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Expressions I pray Piggy will never repeat:
  • “I look snatched.” That just brings up bile in the back of my throat.
  • ”I go to bed looking like a glazed donut.” Although I haven’t had one in years, I love a good glazed yeast donut. You DO NOT look like a glazed donut, Big P.
In tonight’s Lipshit Live, she talks about the purity of the SlimeLife products. Then she proceeds to use her teeth to remove yet another seal on a skincare product. Oh, sign me up! I was to be a beauty guide!

IMG_4459.jpeg

There are two FABULOUS reasons to become a beauty guide. If you’re a loser with low confidence and if you don’t have friends. What a healthy environment!

IMG_4458.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just look at the state of it🧐🧐It appears that the faded and raggedy pink and white Big Top Circus tent has been retired. Twatty is introducing her latest tent and actually posts about her chub rub 😂 What the whaty what😂

The dress may be #comfy but it is not #cute🧐🥴

She looks ridiculous 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Happy Eclipse Day Tattlers!
We are in the path of totality so Im pretty excited.
I have to admit, the picture opportunities for us today are Maassive.
I just keep picturing P's big moon sized head blocking out the sun!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just keep picturing P's big moon sized head blocking out the sun!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Happy Eclipse Day to YOU!
I have my glasses at the ready.
We are just expecting a partial view. Unfortunately, the clouds are moving in. Rain is on the way.
Poop💩
I take solace in knowing Ol’ Percillerpants eclipses the sun one pool day at a time. Imagine the gargantuan shadow that beast casts….like a big, giant, shady redwood tree. The largest one in the forest. Shades all of Florida. 😹
1712589560042.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The solar eclipse came early in St. Maarteeen! With drink in hand.

IMG_4468.jpeg

P.S. This is a no stretch, polyester dress and Piggy said she could have sized down in most of them! She wore an 18/20. Scratching my head.

IMG_4469.jpeg

IMG_4470.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

View attachment 2863503

P.S. This is a no stretch, polyester dress and Piggy said she could have sized down in most of them! She wore an 18/20. Scratching my head.

View attachment 2863508

View attachment 2863509
Someone commented, previously, that the cloths from there run 2-3 sizes larger. So if she bought a 18/20 it is actually more likely three sizes bigger.

She sure is pushing this Bloomchic. Must be trying for a sponsorship or free clothes. If I saw how crappy all these clothes looked on her last thing I would want is to shop there. Even if I was a large lady.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
What kind of company sells clothing that runs 2 or 3 sizes larger than the label?
I'd be pissed off if I wore an 18, ordered an 18, got something that anyone else would size a 24.
Make it make sense.
---
Someone commented, previously, that the cloths from there run 2-3 sizes larger. So if she bought a 18/20 it is actually more likely three sizes bigger.

She sure is pushing this Bloomchic. Must be trying for a sponsorship or free clothes. If I saw how crappy all these clothes looked on her last thing I would want is to shop there. Even if I was a large lady.
I noticed she gave up on tagging and posting her trips to Arula.
Bloomchic is also wayyyyyy cheaper than Arula and Lane Bryant.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2863503

View attachment 2863508

View attachment 2863509
This is a straight up lie. At my heaviest I was a size 18 and I had a belly..but certainly no GUNT , my legs and butt were not enormous like hers. I'm guessing her at least a 4X.
---
Who wore it better?

And you have to wonder if thus is what Pig thinks she looks like when she buys this tit. If I had her body shape (thank the gods.... no... ) I would instantly know this would not look good.
Remember tho.. what she is showing in this pic is FILTERED and angled... imagine what she REALLY looks like.
---

View attachment 2863503

View attachment 2863508

View attachment 2863509
That humptie thinks she is a "simulator" size as pig. I bet she is judging that based on her slimming filter photos....
---

I am also in the path of totality (Dallas). Yesterday the forecast was all clouds.. this morning the forecast said mostly sunny.... It looks like clouds to me... so far anyway... supposed to be sunny at 1 ....so hopefully we will get to see something. Totality here is at 1:42.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This is a straight up lie. At my heaviest I was a size 18 and I had a belly..but certainly no GUNT , my legs and butt were not enormous like hers. I'm guessing her at least a 4X.
---

Remember tho.. what she is showing in this pic is FILTERED and angled... imagine what she REALLY looks like.
---

That humptie thinks she is a "simulator" size as pig. I bet she is judging that based on her slimming filter photos....
---

I am also in the path of totality (Dallas). Yesterday the forecast was all clouds.. this morning the forecast said mostly sunny.... It looks like clouds to me... so far anyway... supposed to be sunny at 1 ....so hopefully we will get to see something. Totality here is at 1:42.
Yeah there is absolutely no way she is an 18 or even a 20! At one point in my 40's I gained a huge amount of weight.
I was almost 320 at my highest. Granted, I am also 5'11, and had never been overweight before so I sort of gained all over...but even at 5'11 I was wearing a 22, sometimes a 24 depending upon the brand.
And Lauren, who is very close to P in height and starting weight has said she was a 26 when she started and is just now, after losing 150 pounds into an 18.
P's a liar. And if she is so proud of her size, so super cute, she wouldn't be lying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm lucky enough to be in the 2017, 2024 totality X, and I'm so excited to see it again. Blue skies, minimal clouds. Enjoy the show!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If words are coming out of their mouths they're lying. Everything, Abs progress, LipStick Pig's size, Asswipe's friends, everything. Even when bread making was going on there was a packaged sour dough bread from Publix sitting on the counter. There should be a warning on all their videos "Not intended for educational purposes..this is just a poorly performed comedy act"

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm lucky enough to be in the 2017, 2024 totality X, and I'm so excited to see it again. Blue skies, minimal clouds. Enjoy the show!
Thanks you too! We were in the partial zone in 2017 so I am excited. I'm 53, so this may be the last total for me, who knows, so Im all set!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.