Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The solar eclipse came early in St. Maarteeen! With drink in hand.

View attachment 2863503

P.S. This is a no stretch, polyester dress and Piggy said she could have sized down in most of them! She wore an 18/20. Scratching my head.

View attachment 2863508

View attachment 2863509
Looks like she has a bib on for when she is drunk or salivating over cheese, okra or candy that she hides in the car so Abs can't find it. Even with sleeves on a dress, her arms manage to look twice as big as they are. I can smell the sweaty pig from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What kind of company sells clothing that runs 2 or 3 sizes larger than the label?
I'd be pissed off if I wore an 18, ordered an 18, got something that anyone else would size a 24.
Make it make sense.
---

I noticed she gave up on tagging and posting her trips to Arula.
Bloomchic is also wayyyyyy cheaper than Arula and Lane Bryant.
I tried looking at Bloomchic and they are in Hong Kong and didn't go any further...thanks but no thanks...could be why they get hacked because they order from places like TEMU, SHEIN, and now Bloomchic. I know a lot of people purchase from SHEIN, but I am not that trusting of those sites...but I don't like mail order clothing anything, I want to have the ability to try on or take it back without all the shipping hassle.

Reactions: 14
I’ll add to what someone else mentioned that Bloomchic sizes are definitely very very large. I’ve ordered from them a few times and am used to ordering up a size from overseas clothing places since they normally run small and I was swimming in the things I bought. I’m a 4x normally but wear a 1x or 2x from Bloomchic. I’m sure she’s using the Bloomchic sizing to perpetuate that she didn’t totally eff her weight loss surgery but as soon as humpers start buying from the same place they’re going to realize…. Or not. Since… Humpers and all… ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Happy Eclipse Day Tattlers!
We are in the path of totality so Im pretty excited.
I have to admit, the picture opportunities for us today are Maassive.
I just keep picturing P's big moon sized head blocking out the sun!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Same, we are North of Austin! I hope the clouds break up, at least a little for a good photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The solar eclipse came early in St. Maarteeen! With drink in hand.

View attachment 2863503

P.S. This is a no stretch, polyester dress and Piggy said she could have sized down in most of them! She wore an 18/20. Scratching my head.

View attachment 2863508

View attachment 2863509
there is no way this side of hell she wears an 18/20
---
I'm lucky enough to be in the 2017, 2024 totality X, and I'm so excited to see it again. Blue skies, minimal clouds. Enjoy the show!
Here in Myrtle Beach we had about 99% totality 2017. This time though we are only seeing a very watered down partial

Reactions: 16
Boy I don't care how geeky I may sound right now, but that Eclipse was amazing!! We had crystal clear skies here so it was really a show! 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well, I watched the eclipse! All of my backyard lights came on at totality. It was touch and go with the overcast sky, but Mr Sun made his appearance just at the right time!I looked at the sun and I still have the gift of sight but, boy do I feel the need for a shave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Who wore it better?

And you have to wonder if thus is what Pig thinks she looks like when she buys this tit. If I had her body shape (thank the gods.... no... ) I would instantly know this would not look good.
Cilla looks like the fat kid that wanted the clothes her thinner friends wore, and had to have her mother make her a copy of the dress Cute on the model on Thilla? Not so much.

1712610643050.png
1712610664019.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I know there are croc aficionados on here, so this is for you...it appeared on a couponing site I follow.

1712616382266.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Cilla looks like the fat kid that wanted the clothes her thinner friends wore, and had to have her mother make her a copy of the dress Cute on the model on Thilla? Not so much.

View attachment 2864245View attachment 2864246
The problem with the dress is the size that Twatty is wearing should be inspired by but not the same as the dress the model is wearing. The model is half Twatty's size and can wear that style. The trim around the waist is far too dainty for Twatty's size and a fit and flair only works if the woman wearing the dress has either a rectangle or V shape figure , not a circular or pyramid shape.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The problem with the dress is the size that Twatty is wearing should be inspired by but not the same as the dress the model is wearing. The model is half Twatty's size and can wear that style. The trim around the waist is far too dainty for Twatty's size and a fit and flair only works if the woman wearing the dress has either a rectangle or V shape figure , not a circular or pyramid shape.
...and the open/flouncy sleeves? A total no with heavy arms. I think those sleeves are difficult to pull off even with thinner arms.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Same, we are North of Austin! I hope the clouds break up, at least a little for a good photo.
Totality here in northern PA! It was such an awe inspiring experience. We were worried that clouds would obstruct our view, but at the last minute everything opened up and we got front row seats to this amazing phenomenon. Nearly 4 whole minutes of totality.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.