Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To see if it’s really him, did anyone dare ask him about the hook up in Marinette Wisconsin that produced the lovechild that he seems to forget that he has. I sure as hell would have. #gobigorgohome 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I bet he had access to Pots, Pans and Priscilla this whole time but decided not to work on it because the hackers had already changed some stuff. He probably figured Priscilla had lost her other two main pages, so no point in putting in effort for PP&P. But now Priscilla is going on a crying fest, FA isn’t pulling in as many views and he wants to prove she can get her page back.
Crap, now she’s (and probably Ass) going to be crying again because she back in biznes. With biznesnachrichten.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
They are really messing with their viewers who already don’t seem tech saavy.

Their viewers can’t even follow simple instructions when told to watch something on “More Maass”. How are they going navigate from page to page with all this hacking stuff 🤦‍♀️

On top of this Ass told them to watch Priscilla’s YouTube channel for a Coscto haul. Someone commented that they went to her page and the video wasn’t there. Ass replied he had not edited or uploaded it yet. They are all over the place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
At least we now know for sure how irrelevant they are. We saw 1st hand how low engagement is if it's not bought and paid for. And, we also see how desperate and terrified they lose their socials. They are sinking and their whole existence relies on internet strangers, which all can be gone at the blink of an eye. I'm sorry, that can't be a restful way to live. They are nobody's and we were shown it. I love it. Besides, what would we talk about if they went away?
This is the silver lining! She started that new page days ago and even with Ass promoting it and talking about it and trying to drive traffic over to it she only managed to get a tiny sliver of what she had back. If those were the only people really paying attention then even with her page back there really isn’t much interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is the silver lining! She started that new page days ago and even with Ass promoting it and talking about it and trying to drive traffic over to it she only managed to get a tiny sliver of what she had back. If those were the only people really paying attention then even with her page back there really isn’t much interest.
When no one cares that you’re a mom of two grown adults, a fake ass autism activists, someone who can barely do make up oh and….married to Asa :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They are really messing with their viewers who already don’t seem tech saavy.

Their viewers can’t even follow simple instructions when told to watch something on “More Maass”. How are they going navigate from page to page with all this hacking stuff 🤦‍♀️

On top of this Ass told them to watch Priscilla’s YouTube channel for a Coscto haul. Someone commented that they went to her page and the video wasn’t there. Ass replied he had not edited or uploaded it yet. They are all over the place.
Didn’t they do a Costco haul not that long ago? Who want to watch them around a huge store and throw bulk sized shredded cheese, okra, and 10 packs of butter into their cart?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Didn’t they do a Costco haul not that long ago? Who want to watch them around a huge store and throw bulk sized shredded cheese, okra, and 10 packs of butter into their cart?
But, but, but, if they buy a hot dog it's a romantic date night 😂
---
Tania Wheeler had a great comment😂😂
Come over to the dark side.
"People just not caring about you or your weird family"😂😂😂😂😂😂😂That comment is perfection. It is golden. If Tania isn't already here, I hope that she finds us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Fat Boy really showed us just how enormous Pigs backside is in the mega shred vlog - all I could think was my God that whale was in a bikini a few days ago - can you even imagine the sight of that close up!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
DAMN IT!! Why do good people always get the tit-end of the stick and bad people continue to get rich on the back of others!!

This is what I think of:

1712339884382.png

or:

1712339935204.png

THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW!!

1712340077660.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
DAMN IT!! Why do good people always get the tit-end of the stick and bad people continue to get rich on the back of others!!

This is what I think of:

View attachment 2858199

or:

View attachment 2858203

THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW!!

View attachment 2858213
They only show what they want you to see, remember that. Their life is tit, everything is slipping away, they are nobody's. He wouldn't show the world any of that. I just read between the lines. The second he made himself a new YT so quickly, and the panic in his eyes on his boo hoo post, told me everything I needed to know about the state of their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They only show what they want you to see, remember that. Their life is tit, everything is slipping away, they are nobody's. He wouldn't show the world any of that. I just read between the lines. The second he made himself a new YT so quickly, and the panic in his eyes on his boo hoo post, told me everything I needed to know about the state of their lives.
Yep yep yep!!!
And not only did he (and she) panic and create these new pages- no one cared. It shows his Sub count on YT and followers on FB mean nothing. Not even 5% of his YT followers subscribed to the new page, and if he had to create a new FA page the results would be even more humiliating.
He peaked in 2019, but hides behind his dormant subs to pretend he still has a "squad.".
#WeSeeYouLoser.
😎🤡😎

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If Abbie can work for 55 minutes why was Asa doing most (we see Abbie doing minimal cleanup ) of the work of cleaning Abbie's paper shredding mess. Most of that video it was obvious Abbie was walking away, but at school she works for almost an entire hour. BULLSHIT!!!
Exactly. I recall him saying Abbie also cleans up after herself and picks up the shredded paper, herself. Fake news!

• Heart
I wonder if he contacted someone high up in facebook/meta and offered them $$$. They are shady fuckers and they get things too quickly and easily for it to be through legit means.

Pig is live right now "this page is safe, trust me guyth" LMAO
---
They have to wait 60 days until they can change the name back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if he contacted someone high up in facebook/meta and offered them $$$. They are shady fuckers and they get things too quickly and easily for it to be through legit means.
It's funny bc yesterday when the Sow was sobbing she said it was impossible to reach a live person at FB regarding her pages. Yet Asa magically spoke to someone about the FA page the night they returned from their trip.

I also want to know why he says he is back in control of her pages. ??? Why isn't #BossBabe #PMFM in control of her own pages?

• Heart
  • Haha
Apparently she doesnt have her lipstick mama page back or her personal page, just the PPP one with the weird name.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It's funny bc yesterday when the Sow was sobbing she said it was impossible to reach a live person at FB regarding her pages. Yet Asa magically spoke to someone about the FA page the night they returned from their trip.

I also want to know why he says he is back in control of her pages. ??? Why isn't #BossBabe #PMFM in control of her own pages?
He has a verified account so I think thats why. I think he had access to her page but didn’t want to bother with it.

Reactions: 12
Exactly... their lives are a disaster.. it's just that they are both hanging on to the narratives and the smoke and mirrors a bit longer. .. as they slide into oblivion.

Abbie is no longer "cute"..there is no longer room for Asshat's BS about how she is improving.. she is almost 19...and an adult and has not shown any improvements in all these years. Asshat has to make up lies to keep some of the humpties still waiting for Abbie to have a break through.. and turn normal. Asshat can barely break 20k views per VLOG... and that number is falling.

Them making the new pages and channels really does show how little interest people still have in them. Their channels and face book pages were already getting less engagement and sputtering.

They are both dangerously obese.. as are P's parents...with seemingly no plan to change things. Abbie and GB are also on this path. Imagine what an uphill battle it is to get Abbie to lose weight? She is used to sugar and treats being thrown at her multiple times a day..and will most likely have terrible meltdowns without all the food rewards. They are headed to "My 600 lb life..family edition"

Pig has to go on these tropical vacations and pretend to enjoy hanging with these fit women..when she is a whale. Sure she enjoys the alcohol and food and not having Abbie around.. but I would think being in that MLM situation would have to be very hard. Imagine being the only one who can't do things..like the boat excursion? Imagine keeping up the smoke and mirrors to keep her downline going...at to get others to hopefully sign up.. even to the point of buying her own products to keep things going. Imagine to have to filter all your pics... and resort to tricks..to cut off some of your girth in the photos?

Anyway....I sure wouldn't want their lives. ..nor do I envy them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A quick look of P’s page looks like the ‘bi**hes are a snitch in’, 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.