Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's on the new Facebook page- Lipstick Mama 2.
The boo-hooing is brief and starts around the 30 min mark I think
Today, GB is going live with her to "help support" her.
It's so funny to me. She's always been so cocky. FA and it's following had nothing to do with her success, that she was successful because she puts in the work and built her own following. Yet, here she is. No one is following her new pages and she's bringing in the family to encourage views...yet still had the balls to end her Live yesterday by trying to recruit new BG's!
Like wth?
You're on there crying because you're down to 1,000 FB friends and not making money. That is how it would be for 99% of the people!! I want to call her out SO bad but it's too soon to get blocked from the new pages 😞
Pig was throwing him some looks around the 30:30 mark. She seemed annoyed that he brought up the facebook thing. Watching her blubbering was the best. She is such a cry baby.

The power balance has shifted. Ass controls the purse strings now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There are some location changes to her pages, I wonder if she will be getting her pages back???

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Igayah will be going live with her today apparently. That should be interesting. I wonder if he will come out?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Teacup began her Facebook profile in 2007 and has built 1.7K followers. Piggy is boo-hooing with building 1.2K Lipshit Mama 2 followers in four days. #BossBabeCrumbles #AssAAmused

View attachment 2857779View attachment 2857780View attachment 2857781View attachment 2857782
Aghhhh, they gross me out. The two of them. Him smirking and her “fake” crying. I’ll bet she’s used that cry baby crap all of her life to gain sympathy and get what she wants. She could get any kind of real job. It’s not the end of the world. She’s not a caregiver so she can go to a location to work. And Ass? It just makes me want to slap that smirk right off his fat greasy face and hopefully his hat flies off too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Pig was throwing him some looks around the 30:30 mark. She seemed annoyed that he brought up the facebook thing. Watching her blubbering was the best. She is such a cry baby.

I want to see her blubber lol. For some reason I don’t see the video on her Lipstick Mama 2 page. I just get a few shorts of them at the outdoor concert.

Reactions: 13

How many times have we seen her cry? It seems like it is all the time. Big fat baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Got a tit ton of catching up to do. Can someone explain to me how Izzy Cakes going Live with his Teat Expresser will help her gain followers on Lipsmack 2X? Like Sugar Shoes Lego Hair has that type of draw.… 🤣🤣
What a joke!
Post another vlog Izzy. How about that?

• Haha
  • Heart
It's on the new Facebook page- Lipstick Mama 2.
The boo-hooing is brief and starts around the 30 min mark I think
Today, GB is going live with her to "help support" her.
It's so funny to me. She's always been so cocky. FA and it's following had nothing to do with her success, that she was successful because she puts in the work and built her own following. Yet, here she is. No one is following her new pages and she's bringing in the family to encourage views...yet still had the balls to end her Live yesterday by trying to recruit new BG's!
Like wth?
You're on there crying because you're down to 1,000 FB friends and not making money. That is how it would be for 99% of the people!! I want to call her out SO bad but it's too soon to get blocked from the new pages 😞
Twatty is going to have to resort to her exthra thpethial guetht, Mith Abigail Lorainne, who will be subject to a full makeover from thkin care & glow dropth to hair mathkth. Are you tho exthited? I'm tho exthited.

Tubby, since you read here, I pledge to buy one item of Slimelife from your beast IF you have Wayne and Candy Cane Wide Lane Bryant on for makeovers. It would be totally worth my hard earned money to watch that shiteshow unfold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't believe Abbie shredded that paper. I think they shredded it for content and dumped it on her. His waste bin looks suspiciously like the back of my paper shredder. I think they just did that whole segment for content. No way would Cilla be ok with a mess like that. She freaks when anything in her world is messy.
---
A couple of her newest beauty guides.

View attachment 2857077

View attachment 2857080

This one then had issues with the slimming filter.

View attachment 2857079
My kinda beauty...
---
Hahaha! Just watched that live on her new page. Some funny tit. Sweet Cilla says she's gonna wear a dress and throw on a "little" Jean jacket...haha...nothing about that jacket will be LITTLE. Then she's all worried saying Big A can't be seen with dry skin next to his wife who sells skin care..well she should be worried about showing HERSELF as someone who sells skincare...And Ass's face with his mouth hanging open when he's reading the comments...close your doggone mouth & go brush your teeth...I can smell your bad breath from here...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Assa is over on PPP’s recovered page answering questions to prove that it’s really him. Whooo hooo. AMA( Ask me anything). Also I just reported the page again.
I’m just so frustrated that these 2 bastards keep escaping their well deserved Karma. There have been really good content creators with scruples and morals who have not been able to recover their pirated youtube or Facebook pages. Uggghh..
😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
But did she get Lipstick Mama back?
Her personal page was crickets when she posted her SL tit there lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Assa is over on PPP’s recovered page answering questions to prove that it’s really him. Whooo hooo. AMA( Ask me anything). Also I just reported the page again.
I’m just so frustrated that these 2 bastards keep escaping their well deserved Karma. There have been really good content creators with scruples and morals who have not been able to recover their pirated youtube or Facebook pages. Uggghh..
😡😡
Someone should post about how risky it is to post again on the page once it has been stolen... just to scare the humpties away.... I think I would immediately unfollow a page that was taken over like that. Hopefully there will be a diminished following at least after this.... which will hasten her MLM downslide.
---
But did she get Lipstick Mama back?
Her personal page was crickets when she posted her SL tit there lol
I thought it was the other way around? The humpties are more on her personal page? She posted MLM crap on both pages.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I bet he had access to Pots, Pans and Priscilla this whole time but decided not to work on it because the hackers had already changed some stuff. He probably figured Priscilla had lost her other two main pages, so no point in putting in effort for PP&P. But now Priscilla is going on a crying fest, FA isn’t pulling in as many views and he wants to prove she can get her page back.

Reactions: 15
At least we now know for sure how irrelevant they are. We saw 1st hand how low engagement is if it's not bought and paid for. And, we also see how desperate and terrified they lose their socials. They are sinking and their whole existence relies on internet strangers, which all can be gone at the blink of an eye. I'm sorry, that can't be a restful way to live. They are nobody's and we were shown it. I love it. Besides, what would we talk about if they went away?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.