Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was probably jealous that she was the breadwinner and his ego couldn’t handle it so he he sabotaged her but, as dimwitted as she is, she doesn’t realize that he sabotaged he.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He was probably jealous that she was the breadwinner and his ego couldn’t handle it so he he sabotaged her but, as dimwitted as she is, she doesn’t realize that he sabotaged he.
It's his way of getting out a little of his pent up aggression toward the sow that's made his life hell for 23 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
The Junior Senator attended tonight’s festivities with the family.

IMG_4294.jpeg

On Instagram, a barber gave a new haircut to a young man who looked similar to GB. AssA, when you read here, please do your son a favor and guide him to a more contemporary haircut. Here is this guy’s transformation:

IMG_9498.jpeg

IMG_9499.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She sits at an adult day. She is shredding paper for 55 minutes . There is no vocational clinic.
🤬🤬🤬
I have no words for the level of hatred I have for this pair of shits.
(NOT because she goes to a daycare, that is better than sitting at home.) Because they LIE I know I know but the degrees of lowlife of their lies has got worse & worse. She goes to vocational school??? No one with a quarter of a brain ever believed that but still he bleeping lies!!!@🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't believe Abbie shredded that paper. I think they shredded it for content and dumped it on her. His waste bin looks suspiciously like the back of my paper shredder. I think they just did that whole segment for content. No way would Cilla be ok with a mess like that. She freaks when anything in her world is messy.
---
A couple of her newest beauty guides.

1712299110890.png

1712299317907.png

This one then had issues with the slimming filter.

1712299269311.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2856085
I know I know I know….. ‘ol spam features herself . Be like eating one of the family wouldn’t it 😂😉
GB is giving Dahmer...jut put on yo daddy's
Abbie can now work up to 55 minutes with no break... says Asshat... and even then she cannot wait to get back to. "work".... what a lying SCAMSTER. Where is he taking her where she is "working"???

Ass needs his Facebook because it's more "personal".... yea.. Ass cares only about the grift.
What they said: Abbie took a nap on the couch for almost an hour.
What he heard: Abbie can now work up to 55 minutes with no break.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The exploitation grows. It is extremely creepy that AssA used a version of Ed Sheeran’s Shape of You song as the background music for cleaning up the shredding mess. And included multiple views of his daughter’s diapered butt in the vlog. The tune is catchy but the lyrics don’t match being a good custodian of a disabled daughter.

IMG_4335.jpeg

Piggy is also in on the exploitation of her daughter by dressing her in an immodest top for the music festival.

IMG_4326.jpeg

IMG_4327.jpeg

They‘re getting grosser by the minute!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
It will be interesting to see how the dynamics will change now that Ass is the breadwinner. Pig can no longer use the whole boss babe thing as her identity anymore. I predict her getting even fatter as a result. Please make it to 500 pounds by this Christmas, pretty pleasth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
From no acknowledgement of the humpers (remember when you were on a roll, you lard arses???) to the most tenuous reaching out to those grubby idiots who hero worship you. I mean, c'mon you fools? This is interesting???

Judi Cottier
We saw Pink in Brisbane, Australia. She is a fantastic performer.

Judi Cottier Priscilla’s best friends favorite artist is Pink. She said it was a great show

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It will be interesting to see how the dynamics will change now that Ass is the breadwinner. Pig can no longer use the whole boss babe thing as her identity anymore. I predict her getting even fatter as a result. Please make it to 500 pounds by this Christmas, pretty pleasth.
You're generous. Christmas? How about 4th of July 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Help me! I can't find Pig's live about the downfall ...what do I look up?

Reactions: 12
GB is giving Dahmer...jut put on yo daddy's

What they said: Abbie took a nap on the couch for almost an hour.
What he heard: Abbie can now work up to 55 minutes with no break.
If Abbie can work for 55 minutes why was Asa doing most (we see Abbie doing minimal cleanup ) of the work of cleaning Abbie's paper shredding mess. Most of that video it was obvious Abbie was walking away, but at school she works for almost an entire hour. BULLSHIT!!!

• Heart
Help me! I can't find Pig's live about the downfall ...what do I look up?
It's on the new Facebook page- Lipstick Mama 2.
The boo-hooing is brief and starts around the 30 min mark I think
Today, GB is going live with her to "help support" her.
It's so funny to me. She's always been so cocky. FA and it's following had nothing to do with her success, that she was successful because she puts in the work and built her own following. Yet, here she is. No one is following her new pages and she's bringing in the family to encourage views...yet still had the balls to end her Live yesterday by trying to recruit new BG's!
Like wth?
You're on there crying because you're down to 1,000 FB friends and not making money. That is how it would be for 99% of the people!! I want to call her out SO bad but it's too soon to get blocked from the new pages 😞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It's so funny to me. She's always been so cocky. FA and it's following had nothing to do with her success, that she was successful because she puts in the work and built her own following. Yet, here she is. No one is following her new pages and she's bringing in the family to encourage views...yet still had the balls to end her Live yesterday by trying to recruit new BG's!
Like wth?
You're on there crying because you're down to 1,000 FB friends and not making money. That is how it would be for 99% of the people!! I want to call her out SO bad but it's too soon to get blocked from the new pages 😞
Teacup began her Facebook profile in 2007 and has built 1.7K followers. Piggy is boo-hooing with building 1.2K Lipshit Mama 2 followers in four days. #BossBabeCrumbles #AssAAmused

IMG_4310.jpeg
IMG_4311.jpeg
IMG_4312.jpeg
IMG_4318.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Like wth?
She only had a bit over 100 subscribers until Asshat made the announcement on FA for the humpties to go follow her "to help her out" ... so the majority of who she does have are the humpties following her from that. I imagine it's a relief to not have all the spam MLM posts constantly showing up when most probably followed her to get updates on Abbie. I bet her downline would love to have a thousand followers...they probably don't even have close to that many.

You can tell her live she has a filter on slenderizing her face.. then her big fat hand/arm comes into the shot... lol.

• Haha
Is it wrong of me to keep reporting their pages as fake, hoping she can't get them back...EVER...NAH!! :devilish:

1712325348397.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.