Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long do you suppose they left Abbie on that couch alone and unattended to make such a huge mess?
Now it appears that Abbie is eating the paper! I guess they forgot that one of her diagnoses is pica.
These Hambeasts get drunk daily, neglect Abbie for hours on end, do the bare minimum to care for her personal hygiene and who knows what else because they don't show it.
I've probably left some things out but it's disgusting how they "look after" their cash cow.
The sows fake attempt at play was extremely cringy. She's never played with Abbie a day in her life. She doesn't know HOW to play.
Her fat ass didn't help clean up that mess either but that's not surprising.
She was ready for respite to get there. Costo haul date night with foot long Hotdogs and pizza was on her mind.
Disgusting swine.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The WIDTH (DEPTH?!) of that creature 🤯🤯🤯 He shows her in the worst possible light.

IMG_8686.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
How long do you suppose they left Abbie on that couch alone and unattended to make such a huge mess?
Now it appears that Abbie is eating the paper! I guess they forgot that one of her diagnoses is pica.
These Hambeasts get drunk daily, neglect Abbie for hours on end, do the bare minimum to care for her personal hygiene and who knows what else because they don't show it.
I've probably left some things out but it's disgusting how they "look after" their cash cow.
The sows fake attempt at play was extremely cringy. She's never played with Abbie a day in her life. She doesn't know HOW to play.
Her fat ass didn't help clean up that mess either but that's not surprising.
She was ready for respite to get there. Costo haul date night with foot long Hotdogs and pizza was on her mind.
Disgusting swine.
Amen.
She had to have been sitting there a long time to have that much , and so finely shredded.
This must be what the Father of Autism had to settle for as a "leisure activity" or "interest"- but I really do want to know what happened that they finally just gave in and tried to make this seem acceptable.
How bad did her behaviors get that they finally said Ok- sit still and tear tit up.
??????????

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ya, he gave us several great views of the Lipstick Pig. So any guesses just how long Abs sat in there by herelf shredding? I'm guessing over an hour. Why don't they at least put her outside in the sun? Oh wait, that means someone would have to be outside with her.
(looks like we're all wondering the same thing!)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ya, he gave us several great views of the Lipstick Pig. So any guesses just how long Abs sat in there by herelf shredding? I'm guessing over an hour. Why don't they at least put her outside in the sun? Oh wait, that means someone would have to be outside with her.
(looks like we're all wondering the same thing!)
Sat there for at least 2-3 hours in a filthy diaper most likely.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sat there for at least 2-3 hours in a filthy diaper most likely.
Oh yeah.
Asa pulls her up from the sofa and she was wearing black pants.
Jump-cut to clean up and she is in a totally different outfit, but Asa isnt.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
New video
Thanks Tubby!! I really enjoyed your passive aggressive vlog about how lazy and IDD Twatty is and how helpful and neat you are. However.....given that the vlog was more of a short, it tells me that you are just as lazy as your Missus. Mr Tubberson, you are now the main bread winner, or in your case, sour dough rock maker, in the family. Now that Twatty's empire has crashed and burned, you need to up the game in your vlogs. Come on on, chop chop, be a man and get out there and put out some better content for us. I think that your Tattle family would like to watch Twatty eat SPAM. We could chatter for days about that 🐽 🐽 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So if he has a Ukrainian admin listed on his FA page doesn't that mean that technically the hacker can change or delete posts on their page since they have admin status?
This I don't know the answer to, but it's concerning that it's still there. He's had it back for days now.

My medical kid has been sick the last few days so I've been really out of the loop here. They're saying they're not getting the PP&P/LM pages back? Is that what Priscilla was crying about?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
New video
Ok did you capture that, did I look like a fun mum?
Now keep her the fark away from me and clean up and get ready, while at it fish that paper out of her gob.
She stands over him so he stands over others including his son. It’s a chain reaction.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This I don't know the answer to, but it's concerning that it's still there. He's had it back for days now.

My medical kid has been sick the last few days so I've been really out of the loop here. They're saying they're not getting the PP&P/LM pages back? Is that what Priscilla was crying about?
They did a live together today, and they said they still haven't gotten her pages back nor heard from FB.
P said shes lost money and basically Lipstick Mama has sunk.
Asa sat there just grinning and acting like an ass, smiling while he would say he's so sad for her.

What I don't understand is, if these pages were all under her email account, how did he get FA back but nothing of hers?? Its very odd.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So if Prissassapotomus eats spam...it might be a relative...oh my. Would that make her a carnivore...don't worry Prissass, we don't mean any of your carny family.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She sits at an adult day. She is shredding paper for 55 minutes . There is no vocational clinic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Fat duck told Asswipe that Abbie had paper in her mouth, then left it for him to try and remove it. What a caring mother.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Well, I just finished watching The Tubberson's live from earlier today. What a treat that was!! Twatty acknowledging her droopy eye was funny. She thinks it's because she wasn't wearing her eyebrow pencil to accentuate her brows 😂 Then she had the gall to say that Tubby had a bigger face than her🐽🐽 Tubby,an expert in beauty products, declared that Twatty used to use Estee Lauder and it was "alright" not as good as Slimelife. As if she ever used Estee Lauder😂 Can she even spell it🥴 The best was watching her cry over her crumbling empire of filthy lucre. That was a well spent 40 minutes of laughs. I'm mesmerised by Twatty's constant mashing of her lips after applying lippy and gloss. No wonder she wears it all over her face like an over stuffed raspberry jam sandwich😂
I forgot to add that Twatty let it slip that they have not spoken to a human at facebook. I thought that Tubby had "people" on all of his platforms. He was so proud to tell us that he was selected for a FB panel a few months back. Today he said his side job is to do videos for Amazon reviews???? Does that mean that my side job is posting reviews for my Banana Republic purchases in the hope that I win a $300 voucher. Tubby little bastard really needs to get a real job if he thinks posting video reviews for purchases is equal to employment 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
They did a live together today, and they said they still haven't gotten her pages back nor heard from FB.
P said shes lost money and basically Lipstick Mama has sunk.
Asa sat there just grinning and acting like an ass, smiling while he would say he's so sad for her.

What I don't understand is, if these pages were all under her email account, how did he get FA back but nothing of hers?? Its very odd.
Thanks for the clarification!

My theory on how he got FA back so quickly - let alone at all - is that his Instagram is verified with a blue check and it remained linked to his Facebook account which is also verified with a blue check during the hack. Those two verified checkmarks may have been enough to for Meta to give him control of the Fathering Autism account out of concern for copyright issues - i.e. Facebook doesn't want to risk losing in court.

The rest of the lost Facebook accounts are not verified with blue checks. They're not linked to a verified Instagram account. I think they get treated like the 99.999% of people on the platforms who wouldn't have any real chance of causing Meta to lose a court case over the accounts.

It's kind of shocking to me that Atha "allowed" her to admit that Lipstick Mama is effectively on life support. Even if it's Priscilla's business he has to realize everyone views it as part of the family's social media presence, and therefore admission from them that a part of his business is failing. He denies failure until the bitter end before pretending it was never actually a big deal in the first place despite video evidence of him explaining what a big deal it was at the time - see Selfie WRLD, the teacher fiasco, etc.
Maybe his tiny man syndrome is so pumped up getting a semblance of control back with Priscilla not being a Both Babe anymore has temporarily blinded him to the upcoming realities of their bank account? I mean, she's quite literally sunk without that Facebook presence. They're not rebuilding that back.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.