Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20240331_191041_Instagram.jpg
stupid comment from aas calling me a terrible person for harassing them. He's also making fun of my disability as well.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Pig was showing off her Easter spread and said salad. I had to go back and look again because I didn’t see any dish that resembled a salad. You know, green? There it was, a “salad” totally covered in cheese like the rest of the dishes, same colored dishes—beige/cheese colored. It was disguised so you can’t recognize it as a salad. 🥗

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What a clickbait title, as usual.
We've seen her throw full on tantrums and have meltdowns over chores! Now she does a little groaning and moaning and suddenly that's considered pissed? Whatever. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looking at his response, the tubby little bastard was well and truly hammered whe he wrote it. Your comment hit a nerve, big time. Well done for getting under his blubber ♥ ♥ 🏆 🏆
I'm honestly surprised I'm not blocked on instagram yet as I'm blocked on every other social media platforms that he has an account on.

Maybe Abbie was so pissed because she somehow realized that the sow was just standing there holding her phone and not doing anything to help put all those groceries away.
Sow woman had to be who was filming that, unless it was Summer. Which it could have been. Sow woman could have very well 'taken to her bed' due to a hangover, depression from Facebook fukery, or she was just simply too lazy.
Or. All of the above.
What 22 year old "man" still makes a bunny cake every Easter with his mommy? I guess the same one who wears matching Christmas pajamas with his entire family.
Annnd...the same one who posts his Virgin bidet experience on YouTube.
This entire family is really gross and extremely weird.
Its obvious that Abbie has gained at least 40lbs in the past 3 months. That lawyer of Abbie's needs to insist on physical activity for her at a minimum of 3 days a week or she'll be as big as her birther real soon.
They won't be able to handle a 200lb plus pissed off Abigail.
😆

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually felt a bit sorry for WLW. It looks as if he can barely move, and I think he has lost a little weight. His complexion is terrible.
But then I remembered he's an old bigot, so I took back that momentary lapse of reason.
Regardless, if P were a decent daughter, she would have prepared this meal at their house in order to ensure his comfort and safety. They have to park and walk through one of the back gates and around the pool just to get inside. Up the little stairs to hit the dining area. Parking out front would be an even harder walk for him. If nothing else, she could've cooked the food at home and brought them plates. But NOOOOOOOO!! Not Big P, she has to be "the hostess" for social media.
Selfish selfish selfish.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
They really need to get Abbie to a dentist. Her teeth are just getting worse. They'll be opening up her to a world of infection if they don't. Healthy teeth are not gray. 4 months ago they were not this bad.

November 2023

1711929977908.png

March 2024

1711929510869.png
1711929594511.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I actually felt a bit sorry for WLW. It looks as if he can barely move, and I think he has lost a little weight. His complexion is terrible.
But then I remembered he's an old bigot, so I took back that momentary lapse of reason.
Regardless, if P were a decent daughter, she would have prepared this meal at their house in order to ensure his comfort and safety. They have to park and walk through one of the back gates and around the pool just to get inside. Up the little stairs to hit the dining area. Parking out front would be an even harder walk for him. If nothing else, she could've cooked the food at home and brought them plates. But NOOOOOOOO!! Not Big P, she has to be "the hostess" for social media.
Selfish selfish selfish.
That big mess of brown fats and carbs is the last thing WLW looks like he needs. He should be on a strict diet if he wants to survive. That meal is the last thing anyone in Mold Manor needs to be eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The cake looks exactly like Tubby 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
---
The title is entirely inappropriate for a family channel

Another out to eat dinner!?!?!?!? Doesn't it ever get old??? I and A talking about showers and I mentions working out, or do any activity where you might work a little, before a shower and AW just can't compute. Yes, when you do absolutely nothing you wouldn't sweat before a shower. What happened to the NY gym membership?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Another out to eat dinner!?!?!?!? Doesn't it ever get old??? I and A talking about showers and I mentions working out, or do any activity where you might work a little, before a shower and AW just can't compute. Yes, when you do absolutely nothing you wouldn't sweat before a shower. What happened to the NY gym membership?
The way Asa always talks about showering leads me to believe he isn't taking many. Similar to those who talk about their super hot sex lives. The ones who have to point it out are probably getting the least!
Hes such a nasty little man. At least we know GB keeps his ass clean! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Well I wonder if we'll have the 4 days of Easter? I remember getting an Easter dress when I was a little girl, we didn't go to Church when my kids were small so no Easter dresses in my house. But we had baskets and eggs and chocolate rabbits! I gave them baskets while they were in high school also, nothing like a teenager moaning with embarrassment. They moaned about the Lifesaver story book at Christmas also. Hope everyone had an enjoyable day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Maybe Abbie was so pissed because she somehow realized that the sow was just standing there holding her phone and not doing anything to help put all those groceries away.
Sow woman had to be who was filming that, unless it was Summer. Which it could have been. Sow woman could have very well 'taken to her bed' due to a hangover, depression from Facebook fukery, or she was just simply too lazy.
Or. All of the above.
What 22 year old "man" still makes a bunny cake every Easter with his mommy? I guess the same one who wears matching Christmas pajamas with his entire family.
Annnd...the same one who posts his Virgin bidet experience on YouTube.
This entire family is really gross and extremely weird.
Its obvious that Abbie has gained at least 40lbs in the past 3 months. That lawyer of Abbie's needs to insist on physical activity for her at a minimum of 3 days a week or she'll be as big as her birther real soon.
They won't be able to handle a 200lb plus pissed off Abigail.
😆
I noticed Abbie’s gut was hanging over her shorts and she is getting very wide from behind. The fact that they literally control her diet and don’t make healthier choices so she doesn’t end up like them is so frustrating.

• Heart
  • Sad
Wondering if this will be WLW’s last Easter. He looks very ill.

By the way, I hate those ‘nice human’ shirts.

Cheerful ‘human’ that I am tonight…🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Well guess FA instagram is still links to FB. He posted to Instagram and FB stories announcing the new vlog.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
One of the humps posted this on FA Facebook... so I guess this is why Ass isn't upset... he is of the impression it will be corrected but will be a day or 2.

they can't post any videos on this page someone took over this page and their other pages . Asa said that he called some one from Facebook it will take 24 to 48 hours or longer to fix it. Plus they were on vacation for their anniversary and Priscillas job. But they post videos on their channel for now

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.