Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The majority of people who have lost Facebook business pages in the way Asa & Priscilla are never able to recover them.

Priscilla's personal page - the Priscilla Plaggenburg Maass account - created all of he 5 compromised business pages. Asa created them using her account, of course, but they still fall under her account.

The Priscilla Plaggenburg Maass account is likely permanently disabled. The connection to the business pages has been severed. It's how Facebook works behind the scenes. Without that account no one can kick the hackers off of the business pages.

I think it'll come down to what the hackers did to get Priscilla's account disabled. They didn't disable it themselves. They either posted things to the account that are against Facebook terms of service so that Facebook would disable the account or they unlinked her Insta account and linked one of their own containing images that are against the rules also causing Facebook to disable the account.
If the offending material was "bad" enough that account isn't coming back ever.

Thankyou! So their YouTube is safe???

Reactions: 7
No HAM here. We don’t dine on swine. 😂😂
I have some Easter sweetness for y’all.
#loveneedsnowords #catmomboss #typicalfeline #girlmom #8daysold
View attachment 2847774

I am #teamnosleep over here and wooooweeee do I feel and look like it. Up every two hours to feed, encourage peepee and healthy poonami’s. Thilla’s eye bags still look worse than mine. 😂 No Eye Arise for ME!
Such a cute little face!! Puppies and kittens are a lot of work. I had forgotten about how much work a puppy was when we adopted our now 4 yr old doggo. That was at 8 weeks old, not 8 days! wow.

My son is currently on spring break and has been sick with a cold for most of it. We also now watch the grandbabies during the week when mom and dad are at work, and I am just so ready for nice weather and not being cooped up in the house with all three. Certainly never expected to have baby equipment at our house in our 50's, but I'd never change it for the world. Last week I colored some eggs with my 2yr old granddaughter and she honestly kept trying to eat the entire egg-shell and all-as we were coloring...omg this child! LOL It's been rainy and cold here with temps in the 30's and 40's which is why we've been stuck in the house aside from my big guy being sick. I can't take all 3 of them anywhere by myself (two of them are runners-2yr old and 20yr old) so hubby and I have to split up care when all 3 are here. It's a bit of loosely controlled chaos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
We'll get a vlog of a late Saturday night target run for pigs eathter bathket. Blanket, candle, house slippers, chocolates.
Oh, and another gigantic sippy cup for Pig to fill up with boozie treats. Nothing says thoughtful gifts like gigantic plastic cups, candles and slippers from Target. Oh yeah and chocolates.
---
You can't make this stuff up. :LOL: 🤣 I almost choked on my coffee this morning.

View attachment 2847516
Well, that’s not very nice. 😂🤣 Kinda snarky. Wait, are Carly and Britni with an i some of our Tattlers too? 🧐 Talking about Pigs and Rhinos under Ass and Pigs photo. Tsk tsk. Head over to the naughty corner ladies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Those boats they were all riding in are called Rhinos, so I doubt it was shade at P, unfortunately lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Hey Guyths! Happy Easter!
I'm secretly kinda bummed about Dipshit Mama's Facebook page Fiasco! The lives were fun to poke apart. Oh well, I may have to visit The Vault later! Lol

I apologize if this has already been posted. What a dick! :m

Screenshot_20240331-143657~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Those boats they were all riding in are called Rhinos, so I doubt it was shade at P, unfortunately lol
Even though they are called Rhinos, most normal women would be mortified that the name of the boat could even be confused with a comment about how she looks. Given that we are talking about Twatty, it went over her head🥴 I'm hoping that the Hun was actually being clever in throwing shade and disguising it in plain sight 😂 😂 I can't imagine that Twatty is well liked in the Slimelife mean girls club or with the rest of the Huns. Let's also not forget, their cucks have eyes and ears too. The assault on their eyes was bad enough, but they also have a lingering tinnitus from the high pitched squeeling and wheeeeeeeeehooooooooing from Twatty. Imagine the horror of the newcomers when they first set eyes on The Tubbersons. Each couple went home with a newfound appreciation of their spouse after witnessing that circus side show. The Tubbersons can be useful😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well, that’s not very nice. 😂🤣 Kinda snarky. Wait, are Carly and Britni with an i some of our Tattlers too?
Who knows, they are with LL however lol
---
I'm secretly kinda bummed about Dipshit Mama's Facebook page Fiasco! The lives were fun to poke apart. Oh well, I may have to visit The Vault later! Lol

View attachment 2848315
It is if unsuspecting humpers click on any scammers that show up. The ones that leave a comment saying they want to be your "friend" or any links. I think most of their subs are scared to follow them in case they "aren't them". The hackers really hurt the Maassives financially and I couldn't be giddier.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Such a cute little face!! Puppies and kittens are a lot of work. I had forgotten about how much work a puppy was when we adopted our now 4 yr old doggo. That was at 8 weeks old, not 8 days! wow.

My son is currently on spring break and has been sick with a cold for most of it. We also now watch the grandbabies during the week when mom and dad are at work, and I am just so ready for nice weather and not being cooped up in the house with all three. Certainly never expected to have baby equipment at our house in our 50's, but I'd never change it for the world. Last week I colored some eggs with my 2yr old granddaughter and she honestly kept trying to eat the entire egg-shell and all-as we were coloring...omg this child! LOL It's been rainy and cold here with temps in the 30's and 40's which is why we've been stuck in the house aside from my big guy being sick. I can't take all 3 of them anywhere by myself (two of them are runners-2yr old and 20yr old) so hubby and I have to split up care when all 3 are here. It's a bit of loosely controlled chaos.
When we lost our dog 2 years ago I wanted to adopt another puppy as all of the other dogs we got when they were puppy. We got another puppy last year because I wanted one and I regret it a little bit and wish we had gotten a 1 or 2 year old dog who is potty trained because puppies are a lot of work. Our puppy copper turns 1 on Tuesday. When it comes time to replace our older dog I definitely don't want another puppy even though they are cute and are fun to play with.
---
Screenshot_20240331_163658_Instagram.jpg
look who followed me on instagram
---
Screenshot_20240331_163854_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Thankyou! So their YouTube is safe???
For now.
Facebook is a Meta site, same as Instagram. Those are the accounts currently compromised.
Youtube is a Google site. He recovered those.

Whether they stay secure is another story. That depends on if he took all the proper steps after the initial Youtube hack. If he didn't take the proper steps (and I'm not going to go into detail because he reads here) he's still at risk of hackers taking over.

View attachment 2848315
That's not fully true. A degree of personal information is, in fact, at risk for anyone following compromised pages.
And, of course, any scam links that are posted and/or DMd by the compromised pages pose a risk. People are dumb. They fall for tit all the time just like you did, Asa.

---
View attachment 2848428look who followed me on instagram
---
View attachment 2848432
I'm sure you already know but that's not really a FA "backup" page. That's a fake. No clue if it's related to the Facebook hack or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
For now.
Facebook is a Meta site, same as Instagram. Those are the accounts currently compromised.
Youtube is a Google site. He recovered those.

Whether they stay secure is another story. That depends on if he took all the proper steps after the initial Youtube hack. If he didn't take the proper steps (and I'm not going to go into detail because he reads here) he's still at risk of hackers taking over.

That's not fully true. A degree of personal information is, in fact, at risk for anyone following compromised pages.
And, of course, any scam links that are posted and/or DMd by the compromised pages pose a risk. People are dumb. They fall for tit all the time just like you did, Asa.

I'm sure you already know but that's not really a FA "backup" page. That's a fake. No clue if it's related to the Facebook hack or not.
I know that but I'm having fun messing around with them. It's not related to the hack because they have been posting since at least sometime last year.
---
IMG_20240331_165655_954.jpg
an image that this account stole from fathering autism

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Even though they are called Rhinos, most normal women would be mortified that the name of the boat could even be confused with a comment about how she looks. Given that we are talking about Twatty, it went over her head🥴 I'm hoping that the Hun was actually being clever in throwing shade and disguising it in plain sight 😂 😂 I can't imagine that Twatty is well liked in the Slimelife mean girls club or with the rest of the Huns. Let's also not forget, their cucks have eyes and ears too. The assault on their eyes was bad enough, but they also have a lingering tinnitus from the high pitched squeeling and wheeeeeeeeehooooooooing from Twatty. Imagine the horror of the newcomers when they first set eyes on The Tubbersons. Each couple went home with a newfound appreciation of their spouse after witnessing that circus side show. The Tubbersons can be useful😂😂😂
Yes. If that was a friend of mine riding the rhino, I don’t think I’d be talking about rhinos and pigs under her picture. Definitely a mean girls club. Not only are both of them an assault on your eyes and ears, they drink like fishes. “Ride the Rhino!” That’s what he said. 😈
---
To all the fine folk coming here to read comments;

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it funny that in so many of their vlogs they posted saying grace at meal times and they can't be bothered on any of their new pages to post a simple Happy Easter to anyone. They are so fake. I think that they're still reeling from the hacking. I hope that it gives them many stressful and sleepless nights.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ya know Thilla, most people pull their luggage they don't use them as a walker. There's your future right there.

1711919972187.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
OMG...go to Twatty's stories 😂 She and Boy Wonder, who is in a bit of a mood, are making a bunny cake and the second post is their Easter dinner table of beige glop and a ham. Twatty declares there were 24 deviled eggs, despite only 7 left on the plate🐽🐽🐽🐽 Wayne is there and the poor bugger is barely able to walk from the kitchen to the dining room without holding on to the the island and the fridge.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
OMG...go to Twatty's stories 😂 She and Boy Wonder, who is in a bit of a mood, are making a bunny cake and the second post is their Easter dinner table of beige glop and a ham. Twatty declares there were 24 deviled eggs, despite only 7 left on the plate🐽🐽🐽🐽 Wayne is there and the poor bugger is barely able to walk from the kitchen to the dining room without holding on to the the island and the fridge.
I can't see it. Someone needs to screen shot that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'd love to see her get that backpack on and off.
Only Pigcilla can make a full-size backpack look like a mini backpack !

True story. Bought a new leather backpack. Put it on without checking or adjusting the straps. I could not get it off! I thought I was going to be trapped in that thing forever! The perils of living alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.