Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy Nanny put this on her Instagram page a few weeks ago.

IMG_4739.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Stop. 🛑 I’m trying to get my one daily cup of Java Joe into my pie hole and my hand starts shaking while laughing at that last line, “. Plus, I will hit the translator app and figure out how to say “Poke meaty, sweaty neck” in Ukrainian.” 😂🤣
---

She wouldn’t look so bad if the baby was due to be delivered while in St. Marteen. Just think: Baby Marteen “Marty” Maasss. One more kid to fuk up. 🤬
View attachment 2846344
Still I think she lost some weight I think she may be using Ozempic or Mounjaro secretly. Probably jealous of Lauren.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
First thought when they get to their hotel room after the flight is cancelled is, " let's eat steak". The first meal when they get home from a week of restaurant food is also to eat at a restaurant because they "have no food" in the house". Gluttonous swines 😂 😂 😂 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽

If St Marteeeeeeeen is so perfect for Abbie because of the beaches, why is Florida any different? There is absolutely zero reason why they couldn't take Abbie to the beach at least once a week, neither of those wastrels have a damn job.

The justice system in Jacksonville can breathe a sigh of relief, safe in the knowledge that peabrained Twatty will not be serving on a jury.
Oh! Abbie will have a blast in St. Maarten. She will especially love the uncertainty of flight arrivals and departures. Spending the day in an airport just to learn she is not flying out. That is on her bucket list you can betcha. Best Day Eva! Living her best life. Ummmmhmmmm.
1711892688064.gif

1711892760488.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
There is a "live chat" option on facebook. But likely it is just the same as every other live chat is for big companies. Most of the time it's just text but occasionally can escalate it to a phone call. You are still just talking to some random underpaid person though. Last time I did it was outsourced to a country who didn't speak English well.... time before that the person was at home complete with kids in the background... no hate at all just saying you aren't talking to some in-the-know person. They are just filling out forms and submitting responses.

Now I don't know zero about facebook live-chat option so can't speak on it. Amazon and ATT are the only ones I have dealt with that way in years. Guess you can say I "have people" with those companies. But I can't see facebook being different/better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy Easter Tattlers!
I wonder if they will make Abbie hunt eggs again for content? Film her staring blankly at another basket of junk food and the annual singing/dancing stuffed animal, while GB gets a basket full of gift cards, lube, and hangover medicine?
Thank you Easter Bunny! 😂 :sick: 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
We'll get a vlog of a late Saturday night target run for pigs eathter bathket. Blanket, candle, house slippers, chocolates.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok, excuse my lack of knowledge of what is ACTUALLY going on. It's too complex for my feeble brain... There are so many comments as to how they are stuffed (or not) that I can't weed them out .... can anyone tell this uniformed person(me) the actual reality of whether they are up the shitter - or not:unsure: (here's hoping and I have to say I am positive Tattle has helped bring them down. They are pretty much always at the top of the threads when you log in, so they haven't gone unnoticed (please god)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope Ass forgets Pig's Easter basket. I want to see her jumbo dumbo toddler fit.

Bonus if she throws herself to the floor and can't get up. Ya know Ass would film it all because he not-so-lowkey hates the useless blob he is stuck with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy Easter Everyone!
Yall having HAM today????
😊 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 😊 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 😊 😃 😀 😄 😁
No HAM here. We don’t dine on swine. 😂😂
I have some Easter sweetness for y’all.
#loveneedsnowords #catmomboss #typicalfeline #girlmom #8daysold
photo-output.jpeg

I am #teamnosleep over here and wooooweeee do I feel and look like it. Up every two hours to feed, encourage peepee and healthy poonami’s. Thilla’s eye bags still look worse than mine. 😂 No Eye Arise for ME!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2847774

I am #teamnosleep over here and wooooweeee do I feel and look like it. Up every two hours to feed, encourage peepee and healthy poonami’s. Thilla’s eye bags still look worse than mine. 😂 No Eye Arise for ME!
Look at that sweet face with milk around it's mouth. I bottle raised 3 kittens and I really bonded with them so I kept all three. They were with me all their lives, I couldn't give them away. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok, excuse my lack of knowledge of what is ACTUALLY going on. It's too complex for my feeble brain... There are so many comments as to how they are stuffed (or not) that I can't weed them out .... can anyone tell this uniformed person(me) the actual reality of whether they are up the shitter - or not:unsure: (here's hoping and I have to say I am positive Tattle has helped bring them down. They are pretty much always at the top of the threads when you log in, so they haven't gone unnoticed (please god)
The majority of people who have lost Facebook business pages in the way Asa & Priscilla are never able to recover them.

Priscilla's personal page - the Priscilla Plaggenburg Maass account - created all of he 5 compromised business pages. Asa created them using her account, of course, but they still fall under her account.

The Priscilla Plaggenburg Maass account is likely permanently disabled. The connection to the business pages has been severed. It's how Facebook works behind the scenes. Without that account no one can kick the hackers off of the business pages.

I think it'll come down to what the hackers did to get Priscilla's account disabled. They didn't disable it themselves. They either posted things to the account that are against Facebook terms of service so that Facebook would disable the account or they unlinked her Insta account and linked one of their own containing images that are against the rules also causing Facebook to disable the account.
If the offending material was "bad" enough that account isn't coming back ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2847774

Look at all of that sweetness ♥ ♥ ♥ Drinking all of that milk is a big job for such little ones and deserves a good nap until the next round♥

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Look at that sweet face with milk around it's mouth. I bottle raised 3 kittens and I really bonded with them so I kept all three. They were with me all their lives, I couldn't give them away. ❤
THREE?? Aye ya ya! Bless you, Bella.😘😘😘
It is not easy. I don’t see myself parting with this little girl. Mama cat had the “out of sight out of mind’ Maassive mentality. She wasn’t even trying to fake it for a vlog either. This one was the sole survivor, and when I found her on Monday I was not real confident she would survive. But… so far so good. I had a time getting her to drop a plop yesterday morning. I had to grocery shop yesterday. It was already planned that I would take her with me to keep the feeding schedule intact. First stop.. ALDI.. pee, poop and food. 😂 Of course!! 2 hours later, she dropped another one in the Costco parking lot. We had us a little Maassive date day there. Quite fitting!
Anyways.. ManMeow commented last night.. imagine if we had the whole litter to feed.
Me… No, no I don’t think I will imagine that!
ETA: I have been trying for months to catch the mama and get her fixed, but she is an absolute live trap ninja and she is kind of mean!😀

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Happy Easter Tattlers!
I wonder if they will make Abbie hunt eggs again for content? Film her staring blankly at another basket of junk food and the annual singing/dancing stuffed animal, while GB gets a basket full of gift cards, lube, and hangover medicine?
Thank you Easter Bunny! 😂 :sick: 😂
What he need lube for? His hand?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@CoffeeMomof2 : pleeaassee say that there will be a non Dewey Decimal in the works about the recent whole shenanigans!😂😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤪😍
I’d definitely get an electronic one!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2847774

Awwwww....what a baby doll she is....what is her name?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.