Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he was trying really hrd to make light of the situation, no anger at all? Wouldn't the average person be pissed? Pressing the BS button on this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think he was trying really hrd to make light of the situation, no anger at all? Wouldn't the average person be pissed? Pressing the BS button on this one.
Yeah, Mr. Happy Go Lucky.
Happy to be home, having meaningful conversations with Abbie about rides and snacks.
His urban homestead is amazing. His birds and fish are amazing and his pool is clean and amazing.
His coffee is great, his sourdough starter is waiting to be fed, and his quails laid thuper cute eggs!
No worries- he reached a support person.
He's Asa Maass, after all!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Yeah, Mr. Happy Go Lucky.
Happy to be home, having meaningful conversations with Abbie about rides and snacks.
His urban homestead is amazing. His birds and fish are amazing and his pool is clean and amazing.
His coffee is great, his sourdough starter is waiting to be fed, and his quails laid thuper cute eggs!
No worries- he reached a support person.
He's Asa Maass, after all!
And Abbie is just a normal 19 year old tired from partying all week with her gal pals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She has 115 "friends" listed and at least 70 of them are LL. I lost track by the end of her list. And her mom. But 60 percent or more are LL huns. Where's all your friends that you mention so much Thilla? And where are all the rest of her 260K followers from Tiple P?
Twatty will never be able to rebuild to the level she originally had. No doubt in my mind that during the Slimapalooza "pouring into each other" sessions in St Marteeeeeeeen, the Huns were repeatedly reminded to follow Twatty's new FB. There has to be panic at Mold Manor. Wouldn't it be a hoot if Abbie had a few more sleepless nights like before the trip and continues to keep The Tubbersons up 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That particular suit lists a 4x hip size of 53-55". Almost 5' around the hips. Holy tit and it's still too small.

That model by the way is listed as wearing a 1x and she looks gorgeous. Thilla had to hoist the midriff up because the suit is too small. And the bottoms can't get around her 5 foot plus belly circumference.

Also that spot on the left side of her abdomen needs to be looked at by a dermatologist. That or slap some 40 cure cream on it and call it good.

View attachment 2846479View attachment 2846480
I was kind of thinking those were porthole scars from her WLS. Maybe I'm wrong. 🤔

Reactions: 19
Well that was a let down.
Either they aren't very concerned or he's decided to pretend he isnt- can't decide which it is.
He better be concerned if wants to keep their "team of five" in their employ! Respite isn't going to pay for 24/7 care for a week! 😂 😂
He's pretending it's no big deal. He knew how joyous we were when. his youtube was hacked and he doesn't want to give us that satisfaction again. He's acting TOO nonchalant and I can tell!
---
Well, I was wrong! Very sorry, @What the .... 🤓 I totally thought those upper thigh folds were uh two vi-normous , vag-jay-jay , lip-pa-rooties somehow photo pasted under the Pigs bikini skirt thingy. Amazing. I had to look closer 👀🫣🔎 to see what in the Sam Hill was actually going on under all that. Holy ham hockey pucks. It’s a gyno nightmare. You can almost smell the fish odor through the screen. Holy mackerel snapper! 😷😬😳 Okay, need to
go shower 🚿🧼🧽🛀 and apply eye bleach 🙄👀😜😎. 🤮🤢🤣
View attachment 2846782

View attachment 2846783
Can you imagine being her gynecologist????

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
He's pretending it's no big deal. He knew how joyous we were when. his youtube was hacked and he doesn't want to give us that satisfaction again. He's acting TOO nonchalant and I can tell!
---

I doubt she has seen a gyno since Abby was born.
---
Twatty will never be able to rebuild to the level she originally had. No doubt in my mind that during the Slimapalooza "pouring into each other" sessions in St Marteeeeeeeen, the Huns were repeatedly reminded to follow Twatty's new FB. There has to be panic at Mold Manor. Wouldn't it be a hoot if Abbie had a few more sleepless nights like before the trip and continues to keep The Tubbersons up 😂 😂 😂 😂
Pig probably added most those people to her friends. She probably just started immediately sending friends request to every hun she could find.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
---

I had a friend who was a gyn nurse, and she said that she had to hold the folds up for the Dr to make the exam. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Quite possibly.
Or he spent 3 hours getting frustrated trying to navigate the account recovery system, got nowhere, and is lying his ass off about "getting on the phone with Facebook support."

He better hope he's lying about it because all those phone numbers online that people swear go to FB customer support are just more scammers.
Exactly. So many of the humpers have called his bluff about speaking to someone from Facebook. He is full of 💩 and he knows it. He also is telling people this hack is not related to you tube. Is he that dumb or is he just bluffing for the Humpers? I would not want to be at Maass manor right now. 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think P has been on a trip every single month of this year. Seriously. My last trip was 2021. Odd to me that my son goes to the beach more than Abbie and we live where winters are brutal, but when summer comes that's our happy place, I take him multiple times per week if the weather is nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Mr Asa Requiem Maass reached someone on Facebook support at 4am. Even Thilla Thue asked if it was legit. He probably sucked it up and called his lawyer sister who helped him send that 4 pages of report.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is Ass afraid they will delete her page if he has "his people;e" at Facebook taking care of the issue for him? Who thinks he really spoke to someone at Facebook?
He’s so full of crap. 💩 Really. It’s hard to figure out where the bigger lies start to cover up his other lesser lies. But you can bet it’s all lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He’s so full of crap. 💩 Really. It’s hard to figure out where the bigger lies start to cover up his other lesser lies. But you can bet it’s all lies.
Quite frankly, it must be horrendously difficult to remember all the lies. Bet he sweats in bed at night wondering if he has the story all lining up, and trying to remember the lies of the past and how they fit into the now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Asa is a compulsive liar. If it weren't for the fact he makes money off of his lies, it would be comical. The silver lining is he is a dumb tit and his comeuppance is right around the corner.

My kids say I have a bit of OCD myself but I'm not buying it...LOL. Now that I've seen how short he is against the LL other men, I want to see more so I went and checked out his traffic citation from a couple of years ago and his license says he is 5'8". We all know when you apply for your license they don't come out and measure you...LOL. Again, Asa is a compulsive liar.

You know you're deep in the cult when most of your FB friends are in the cult.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.