Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually don't venture into fat jokes, but I gotta admit my first thought was: Maybe it was a barnacle.
Even if that witch was 105 pounds soaking wet we'd still make fun of her.
---
I bet that rhino comment was because Thilla cried to all her LL huns that we call her Cillapotamus. Tell me you don't read her Thilla 🤣 :LOL: 🦏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well that was a let down.
Either they aren't very concerned or he's decided to pretend he isnt- can't decide which it is.
He better be concerned if wants to keep their "team of five" in their employ! Respite isn't going to pay for 24/7 care for a week! 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone mentioned that this so-called skin care company is not performing in the sunscreen area. Take a look at this. And, are those lips swollen or injected?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
New video

"This is unrelated to Youtube.
Probably.
It's a different country."

LMAOOOOO.
Nope, buddy boy. Absolutely related.

"We have to get all that secured."

Yep, just gotta take a second and.....get all that secured. How's that working out, Asa?

"There's not much we can do from a foreign country because they require...you need to use your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) that you normally log in to, so they know it's you."

HOW'S THAT WORKING OUT, ASA??

No wonder he fell for the initial hack - greedy AND technologically inept.

"I got on the phone with Facebook support!"

There is no such thing. It literally doesn't exist. Wonder who he was talking to?
---
Well that was a let down.
Either they aren't very concerned or he's decided to pretend he isnt- can't decide which it is.
He better be concerned if wants to keep their "team of five" in their employ! Respite isn't going to pay for 24/7 care for a week! 😂 😂
He hasn't yet realized how bad the situation is. Youtube only took a few days so he seems to think FB will be easy too.

Either he hasn't been reading here or he doesn't believe me. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
"This is unrelated to Youtube.
Probably.
It's a different country."

LMAOOOOO.
Nope, buddy boy. Absolutely related.

"We have to get all that secured."

Yep, just gotta take a second and.....get all that secured. How's that working out, Asa?

"There's not much we can do from a foreign country because they require...you need to use your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) that you normally log in to, so they know it's you."

HOW'S THAT WORKING OUT, ASA??

No wonder he fell for the initial hack - greedy AND technologically inept.

"I got on the phone with Facebook support!"

There is no such thing. It literally doesn't exist. Wonder who he was talking to?
---

He hasn't yet realized how bad the situation is. Youtube only took a few days so he seems to think FB will be easy too.

Either he hasn't been reading here or he doesn't believe me. :ROFLMAO:
I was waiting for you to hop on here! 🤣
Who was he talking to? Someone with a Russian accent is my guess!
He. Is. A. Dummy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He. Is. A. Dummy.
Quite possibly.
Or he spent 3 hours getting frustrated trying to navigate the account recovery system, got nowhere, and is lying his ass off about "getting on the phone with Facebook support."

He better hope he's lying about it because all those phone numbers online that people swear go to FB customer support are just more scammers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He. Is. A. Dummy.
Me too! I watched thinking CoffeeMomof2 will probably touch on this and CoffeeMomof2 certainly knows something about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Disclaimer: I’m the one that found the weenus/weepuss sighting! And its 1000% real! I don’t know if y’all noticed but one of my hobbies is to make the wonderful, fabulous, funny, smart ladies, and Der1117, of Tattle laugh. You will know when I Photoshop by it’s very rudimentary qualities as I only use Microsoft word and a slow motion setting to capture the hambeasts. It took quite a bit to capture this moment and I felt like a huge pervert doing it!
View attachment 2846366

And speaking of Photoshop: we see you Hambeasts!
View attachment 2846367

And the little fat weenus had to insert himself somehow on the Hun Husband Make Me Want to Puke Love Fest as he commented this on the Horse’s Facebook page!
View attachment 2846372
Notice she didn't reply :m

And finally…this guy cracks me up!

View attachment 2846369

View attachment 2846370
I KNEW it was real!!!! I mean, after all, this is Pig we're talking about!
And TY for that marvelous shot!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume lipshit mama did not hit any goals this month. I wonder how fast SL will give her the cold shoulder once she goes down in sales.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
New video
First thought when they get to their hotel room after the flight is cancelled is, " let's eat steak". The first meal when they get home from a week of restaurant food is also to eat at a restaurant because they "have no food" in the house". Gluttonous swines 😂 😂 😂 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽

If St Marteeeeeeeen is so perfect for Abbie because of the beaches, why is Florida any different? There is absolutely zero reason why they couldn't take Abbie to the beach at least once a week, neither of those wastrels have a damn job.

The justice system in Jacksonville can breathe a sigh of relief, safe in the knowledge that peabrained Twatty will not be serving on a jury.

• Haha
  • Heart
First thought when they get to their hotel room after the flight is cancelled is, " let's eat steak". The first meal when they get home from a week of restaurant food is also to eat at a restaurant because they "have no food" in the house". Gluttonous swines 😂 😂 😂 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽

If St Marteeeeeeeen is so perfect for Abbie because of the beaches, why is Florida any different? There is absolutely zero reason why they couldn't take Abbie to the beach at least once a week, neither of those wastrels have a damn job.

The justice system in Jacksonville can breathe a sigh of relief, safe in the knowledge that peabrained Twatty will not be serving on a jury.
What happened to "cil always gets upgrades....blah blah blah rewards..." that hotel looked old.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well, I was wrong! Very sorry, @What the .... 🤓 I totally thought those upper thigh folds were uh two vi-normous , vag-jay-jay , lip-pa-rooties somehow photo pasted under the Pigs bikini skirt thingy. Amazing. I had to look closer 👀🫣🔎 to see what in the Sam Hill was actually going on under all that. Holy ham hockey pucks. It’s a gyno nightmare. You can almost smell the fish odor through the screen. Holy mackerel snapper! 😷😬😳 Okay, need to
go shower 🚿🧼🧽🛀 and apply eye bleach 🙄👀😜😎. 🤮🤢🤣
IMG_9537.jpeg

IMG_9533.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.