Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
94 fans and counting. Interesting that documenting their marriage was of critical importance to get the new profile rolling.

IMG_4156.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Thank you for the weenuses sightings! I'm on day 3 of the horrible flu so nothing like a good Weenus sighting to cheer me up...hahaha!!!!

Now to just get a stick for poking....
Weenuses are chicken soup for the sickly soul. Feel better Cukes. ❤ I’ll go find us a stick. A big, redwood branch suitable for poking. Plus, I will hit the translator app and figure out how to say “Poke meaty, sweaty neck” in Ukrainian. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you for the weenuses sightings! I'm on day 3 of the horrible flu so nothing like a good Weenus sighting to cheer me up...hahaha!!!!

Now to just get a stick for poking....
I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I just got over being sick. Now my hubs has it. Feel better soon. 🤗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Filtered alert... where are her bulbous jowls... and look at Fat Boi's slim face.... Filtered but still stupid looking.
I think he's put all the removed excess flab down the front of his t shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Found Big P’s two-piece flutter sleeve bikini online. It is sold as separates and the largest size is only 4X. That could explain the disparity of belly coverage between the model and Piggy.

IMG_4158.jpeg

IMG_4079.jpeg
IMG_3926.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
So she created a new FB 19 hours ago.
They did this while traveling?!
They did it as soon as they landed in the US, seems like. They arrived in MIA around 6:30pm.

Imagine them sitting at the airport frantically signing up for a new Facebook account while they wait at the luggage carousel. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Found Big P’s two-piece flutter sleeve bikini online. It is sold as separates and the largest size is only 4X. That could explain the disparity of belly coverage between the model and Piggy.

View attachment 2846188

View attachment 2846197View attachment 2846198
Twatty's top has been forced to roll up by her primary gunt 🧐 You can see the unpatterned underside rolled up in her photo compared to the defined band on the model, who is voluptuous, not plus size IMO.

Those gunts really are an entity unto themselves. They have minds of their own. They want to break free, damn it😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Weenuses are chicken soup for the sickly soul. Feel better Cukes. ❤ I’ll go find us a stick. A big, redwood branch suitable for poking. Plus, I will hit the translator app and figure out how to say “Poke meaty, sweaty neck” in Ukrainian. 🤣
Stop. 🛑 I’m trying to get my one daily cup of Java Joe into my pie hole and my hand starts shaking while laughing at that last line, “. Plus, I will hit the translator app and figure out how to say “Poke meaty, sweaty neck” in Ukrainian.” 😂🤣
---
Twatty's top has been forced to roll up by her primary gunt 🧐 You can see the unpatterned underside rolled up in her photo compared to the defined band on the model, who is voluptuous, not plus size IMO.

Those gunts really are an entity unto themselves. They have minds of their own. They want to break free, damn it😂😂😂

She wouldn’t look so bad if the baby was due to be delivered while in St. Marteen. Just think: Baby Marteen “Marty” Maasss. One more kid to fuk up. 🤬
IMG_9536.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2846188

View attachment 2846197View attachment 2846198
Wow the suit on the model looks nothing like it does on Pig. It looks like it is barely a 2 piece with just a little bit of the midriff showing... or thats how it is with the model. I can't get over Brittany's legs next to P...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Disclaimer: I’m the one that found the weenus/weepuss sighting! And its 1000% real! I don’t know if y’all noticed but one of my hobbies is to make the wonderful, fabulous, funny, smart ladies, and Der1117, of Tattle laugh. You will know when I Photoshop by it’s very rudimentary qualities as I only use Microsoft word and a slow motion setting to capture the hambeasts. It took quite a bit to capture this moment and I felt like a huge pervert doing it!
Screenshot_20240330-141918.png

And speaking of Photoshop: we see you Hambeasts!
Screenshot_20240330-141721.png

And the little fat weenus had to insert himself somehow on the Hun Husband Make Me Want to Puke Love Fest as he commented this on the Horse’s Facebook page!
Screenshot_20240330-035335~2.png

Notice she didn't reply :m

And finally…this guy cracks me up!

Screenshot_20240330-040103~2.png

Screenshot_20240330-040122~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Disclaimer: I’m the one that found the weenus/weepuss sighting! And its 1000% real! I don’t know if y’all noticed but one of my hobbies is to make the wonderful, fabulous, funny, smart ladies, and Der1117, of Tattle laugh. You will know when I Photoshop by it’s very rudimentary qualities as I only use Microsoft word and a slow motion setting to capture the hambeasts. It took quite a bit to capture this moment and I felt like a huge pervert doing it!
View attachment 2846366

And speaking of Photoshop: we see you Hambeasts!
View attachment 2846367

And the little fat weenus had to insert himself somehow on the Hun Husband Make Me Want to Puke Love Fest as he commented this on the Horse’s Facebook page!
View attachment 2846372
Notice she didn't reply :m

And finally…this guy cracks me up!

View attachment 2846369

View attachment 2846370
ASA could have been talking about himself (he likes to do that yanno) when he posted “what a cutie” 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine a 4X being too small.....
That particular suit lists a 4x hip size of 53-55". Almost 5' around the hips. Holy tit and it's still too small.

That model by the way is listed as wearing a 1x and she looks gorgeous. Thilla had to hoist the midriff up because the suit is too small. And the bottoms can't get around her 5 foot plus belly circumference.

Also that spot on the left side of her abdomen needs to be looked at by a dermatologist. That or slap some 40 cure cream on it and call it good.

1711830207844.png
1711830244121.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.