Fathering Autism #174 Sour dough & sour feet, the tubberson’s RV trip is our sweet treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨 QUICK! Someone call the GB, the name correcting police 🚨
1000027970.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks for the recap (you're my hero ) but now get to feeling better!

I dunno. None of what he said sounds honest to me. Maybe I am just jaded. But it all sounds like total bullshit to me.

Though if true..... why would you announce your home security is compromised. Why not have authentication sent to your phone.

Him admiting to being dupped (with his ego and narcissism) just screams fake story to me.

Not that we will ever know any truth from these shitbags. All we can do it theorize.
I agree! It sounds like bullshit to me too.
Of course, it is all speculation, but it almost seems all too planned.
The only thing that keeps me on the fence is the fact that other content creators have been hacked as well.
I think Moobie is a calculating, money grubbing slob and his wife is a blubbering, low IQ fame bleep. I put nothing past those two. Nada!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I mean, how much can Pig fully understand.

Her next live:
🎵 Hello🎵....how are we doing....it's just....🎵hello🎵...it's been a day.... I'm happy ya'll, Atha is speaking my love language and working on a deal with some thnackers. You know your girl, I love thnacks. Here's a little secret, I think he's ready for his yearly romp. He keeps going on about Trojans. We haven't used condoms for years, but...idk, we'll see. Who needs a color match, I'm your girl, I'm ready to fill your cup. Ooohhh, also, I think my dreams are coming true. Atha keeps saying something like Abbie...gone...they took... idk. Drop a 💄 if you want me to forward you this bitcoin link that just popped up in my email.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Whale…who wants to go first? What does the Fathering Autism channel mean to you? What have you learned? 😂😂
IMG_7984.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Shouldn't she be doing some lives for SL? I mean get out there and pour into some peeps and get that income flowing again. Pickled Okra doesn't grow on trees ya know. Plus we want the inside scoop on current life moods at Moldy Manor. Is Mooby crying? Is fat duck Prisczilla swollen and crying? And tell the truth, Abbie was shredding paper to make confetti to celebrate the day that the Empire fell.
---
In other news Ripple has posted this to the Maassives in response to their question of "What happened?"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Whale…who wants to go first? What does the Fathering Autism channel mean to you? What have you learned? 😂😂
View attachment 2804776
My ass, "Priscilla here". She doesn't give a rats ass about him or FA. He woke up and needed another dick stroke. Plus, no grammar errors. Tell tale sign it's not the pig.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm skipping round the frigging lounge thinking of those gargantuan twerps squirming as they realise the implications.... well done whoever you are for at least making those filthy fat idiots uncomfortable
Couldn't agree more! Made my entire week. It made me laugh so much that those obese Pigs have to actually move their fat carcasses to turn on a light!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know that it's hard to believe anything Asa the liar says because he's a giant liar, but some of the conspiracy theories here are verging into hoaxed moon landing levels of wacky!!

Shockingly enough, Asa is mostly telling the truth about how he got "hacked." The only thing that's a glaring lie is that they took his ad revenue. That's not possible but quite literally everything else is textbook youtube takeover scam that's been happening for years.

Asa fell for a well-known scam. He screwed up in multiple ways, big time. This has played out exactly like every other crypto takeover in the last 5 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree! It sounds like bullshit to me too.
Of course, it is all speculation, but it almost seems all too planned.
The only thing that keeps me on the fence is the fact that other content creators have been hacked as well.
I think Moobie is a calculating, money grubbing slob and his wife is a blubbering, low IQ fame bleep. I put nothing past those two. Nada!
My only takeaway from Fat Boys crocodile tears post was that his moobs are bigger than ever!

• Haha
One final thought this morning, and then I will quit posting like a maniac. 😂
I am curious to see how much new content will be peppered in with these throwback, re-edited vlog uploads.
How does one post a video of cute, little Abigail in 2017 and then fast forward to Sweet Girl shredding magazines and refusing to exit the vehicle in 2024?
It is going to be interesting. 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2804776
Oh I bet it's been a hard few days for the Maassholes. Not once does this witch mention Abbie who without her, he would not have the channel.

I still need to have Asa answer the question about why he thought his "community" would be interested in gaming software if he is educating his community about autism. Priscilla, are the pervs included in that community Asa has help build?

I know of one educator that would love to comment on your family but since she hightailed it out of there a year ago, she probably thinks it would be best to forget she ever met you fools.

• Heart
All of Asshat's twitch stream videos have been removed as well. But this seems to be of his own choice. How strange since he wanted to stream his game play.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What their channel means to me?
A perfect example of what not to do.
They don't have a clue. They neglected every bit of professional advice and did whatever they had to do to make life more tolerable for themselves.

• Heart
The other thing that amuses me is that I just know that Fat Boy is thinking I bet those Tattle hags are having a field day! On that front he is dead right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The other thing that amuses me is that I just know that Fat Boy is thinking I bet those Tattle hags are having a field day! On that front he is dead right.
He probably popped in to see if any of you brilliant tattlers had any ideas how to fix this.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.