Fathering Autism #174 Sour dough & sour feet, the tubberson’s RV trip is our sweet treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are going away for the night for their anniversary?

Yup so stressed and devastated... such a drastic financial hit they are taking...

Of course if they didn't go away Pig would throw one of her giants toddler fits. Complete with tears and feet stomping. She'd throw herself on to the floor but she'd never get back up again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread Suggestion:

Fathering Autism #175 - Autism Dad needs job: will clean gunts, tusks and rub feet. Paid with Bitcoins preferrable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's their anniversary tomorrow?! Damn, it's all happening all at once 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread Suggestion.

Homeless and no one cares. Giveusaroom. Preferably no stairs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hold the phone!!! A&P have to take a break from their YT mourning because tomorrow is their 23rd anniversary. That means a fancy dinner and overnight stay tonight. So their celebrations will not be interrupted by their financial ruin. Can’t you just hear Piggy’s voice, foot stomp and thigh slams because, “It’s MY anniversary, Atha!” Maybe he can appease her with a Waffle House dinner and Motel 6 stay.

When Sweet Girl approaches her unbuttoned and unzipped (way to pick an adaptive style of shorts, P!), Big P shouts out for AssA to help instead. The shorts are too snug for Abbie. Big P has to grab her from behind and shake her daughter into them to secure the shorts. She can purchase new, larger clothing for herself frequently, but not for her girl. So obnoxious!

Happy Scamaversary, MaAssives!

View attachment 2805128View attachment 2805129View attachment 2805130View attachment 2805131View attachment 2805132
I can't believe Pig showed Abbie on a live like that... she could have quickly covered the camera when she saw her pants were open. Why do they allow Abbie to wonder into her lives at all... unless someone is with her..I mean she could have been naked.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hold the phone!!! A&P have to take a break from their YT mourning because tomorrow is their 23rd anniversary. That means a fancy dinner and overnight stay tonight. So their celebrations will not be interrupted by their financial ruin. Can’t you just hear Piggy’s voice, foot stomp and thigh slams because, “It’s MY anniversary, Atha!” Maybe he can appease her with a Waffle House dinner and Motel 6 stay.

When Sweet Girl approaches her unbuttoned and unzipped (way to pick an adaptive style of shorts, P!), Big P shouts out for AssA to help instead. The shorts are too snug for Abbie. Big P has to grab her from behind and shake her daughter into them to secure the shorts. She can purchase new, larger clothing for herself frequently, but not for her girl. So obnoxious!

Happy Scamaversary, MaAssives!

View attachment 2805128View attachment 2805129View attachment 2805130View attachment 2805131View attachment 2805132
It's disturbing how they treat Abbie. She is gaining weight at an alarming rate and she is not going to be able to become healthy through diet and exercise when her lard ass parents are so slovenly and place ZERO importance on health and fitness. They have a pool. Knowing how lazy they are, they could easily hire a private fitness coach to be a swimming and walking buddy for Abbie. Abbie has few food aversions, feed her carrots instead of damn cookies.
---
So they are going away for the night for their anniversary?

Yup so stressed and devastated... such a drastic financial hit they are taking...

Of course if they didn't go away Pig would throw one of her giants toddler fits. Complete with tears and feet stomping. She'd throw herself on to the floor but she'd never get back up again.
I'd pay to see that 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I can't believe Pig showed Abbie on a live like that... she could have quickly covered the camera when she saw her pants were open. Why do they allow Abbie to wonder into her lives at all... unless someone is with her..I mean she could have been naked.
I was more appalled that instead of her 1st reaction being to help her daughter, she just barks "go tell your dad to help you". What a hag.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Whale…who wants to go first? What does the Fathering Autism channel mean to you? What have you learned? 😂😂
View attachment 2804776
Simple answer yall
I learned about sweaty warm white neck fat
About creepy fingers with a mind of their own
How to chew with your mouth open
That enormous people still look "cute" in bikinis
That pelotons are useless
And how many uses for cheese there really are
---
It's disturbing how they treat Abbie. She is gaining weight at an alarming rate and she is not going to be able to become healthy through diet and exercise when her lard ass parents are so slovenly and place ZERO importance on health and fitness. They have a pool. Knowing how lazy they are, they could easily hire a private fitness coach to be a swimming and walking buddy for Abbie. Abbie has few food aversions, feed her carrots instead of damn cookies.
---

I'd pay to see that 😂 😂
Well...there's always the kettle weights...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lmao. This subscriber says it all.

1710015904802.png

---
Whale…who wants to go first? What does the Fathering Autism channel mean to you? What have you learned? 😂😂
View attachment 2804776
I think he wrote that to garner engagement and generate money from the FB platform. There are over 2K comments on it. He can present that to Youtube or to the court monitor to say "See?? We help soooo many people and that's why Fathering Autism is sooooo important." He doesn't give a tit about his subscribers other than their monetary value to him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is what I see on Social Blade..it shows up but with zero uploads.

View attachment 2804705
It’s stunning to me how much money these grifters make on just YouTube alone. If I am reading this correctly. $7,500. 00 per month. And that doesn’t include slime life revenue and any other sources of revenue: merch, people that give them money in other ways. Do they make money from Facebook too?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #175
Massive Money Losses Bring Lots of Tears. The Hambeasts Now Face Their Biggest Fears.

Edited because it was too many characters. 😆 oops!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So they have to go away and what does that say..we're not worried at all about recovering? It's just part of the plan? Let's show people we still have plenty of money? Who cares, we just want to get away from Abs? Normal people would be concerned how they spent their money even if they had a ton in the bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion

The loss of the empire
Finances dire
Wooo Hooooo!!!

Reactions: 14
It’s stunning to me how much money these grifters make on just YouTube alone. If I am reading this correctly. $7,500. 00 per month. And that doesn’t include slime life revenue and any other sources of revenue: merch, people that give them money in other ways. Do they make money from Facebook too?
Yes they make money from FB.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.