Fathering Autism #174 Sour dough & sour feet, the tubberson’s RV trip is our sweet treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of Asshat's twitch stream videos have been removed as well. But this seems to be of his own choice. How strange since he wanted to stream his game play.

He's probably become neurotic overnight !! He'll be checking under the beds, behind the curtains and in the quail house to find those hackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Shouldn't she be doing some lives for SL? I mean get out there and pour into some peeps and get that income flowing again. Pickled Okra doesn't grow on trees ya know. Plus we want the inside scoop on current life moods at Moldy Manor. Is Mooby crying? Is fat duck Prisczilla swollen and crying? And tell the truth, Abbie was shredding paper to make confetti to celebrate the day that the Empire fell.
---
In other news Ripple has posted this to the Maassives in response to their question of "What happened?"

❤🧡🧡💛David Byrne ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know that it's hard to believe anything Asa the liar says because he's a giant liar, but some of the conspiracy theories here are verging into hoaxed moon landing levels of wacky!!

Shockingly enough, Asa is mostly telling the truth about how he got "hacked." The only thing that's a glaring lie is that they took his ad revenue. That's not possible but quite literally everything else is textbook youtube takeover scam that's been happening for years.

Asa fell for a well-known scam. He screwed up in multiple ways, big time. This has played out exactly like every other crypto takeover in the last 5 years.
Most of us are just having fun with our theories. It's not that serious.
---
All of Asshat's twitch stream videos have been removed as well. But this seems to be of his own choice. How strange since he wanted to stream his game play.

Twitch only saves videos for a short period of time. So if he has not streamed recently nothing would be there.

Reactions: 15
Whale…who wants to go first? What does the Fathering Autism channel mean to you? What have you learned? 😂😂
View attachment 2804776
IMO 100 percent written by Ass, not Pig.

Looking for testimonials of how his channel helped people. Of how much he means to people. Ego stroking? To use for a court case? Increase engagement? Dunno, but something stinks in addition to the Pig and her Poise pads. 🐷🐟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Whale…who wants to go first? What does the Fathering Autism channel mean to you? What have you learned? 😂😂
View attachment 2804776
Whale Tubby , since I don't want to help your YT algorithms and we all know that you and Boy Wonder-Lego Head read here, I will answer "Twatty's" question on Tattle:) I want to sincerely thank you for sharing your family with us as a stark reminder of many things, but the two most important are; how important health is and the importance of living honestly.

When I watch your vlogs, I am inspired to exercise and eat balanced and healthy meals. When I feel lazy, I remind myself that Twatty was GIVEN a Peloton and used it as a clothing rack until you recently banished it from the house. Out of sight, out of mind, no need to be reminded that your entire family, with the exception of Donna, Jessica and Dan, are in dire need of exercise and good nutrition. Get it together you fat, lazy bastards. Who is going to take care of Abbie when you are all either dead or Boy Wonder Lego Head is taking care of you, 600 Pound Life style. Not that he is the picture of health, but if he doesn't maim himself in another MVA, he will likely outlive you. With the money that Abbie earned on HER YT channel, you could at the very least, get her into a program to move her body and hire someone to prepare her delicious and healthy meals. To Hell with the rest of you lot, who have control over your own lives and still choose to be lazy and drunk slobs who revel in eating beige, greasy, cheese laden, artery clogging "food". By the way, your family has atrocious table manners. Close your mouths when you eat and stop using the cutlery as stabbing and shoveling devices. It's disgusting to watch you eat.

It is bad enough, Tubby, that you exploit Abbie to pad your bank account but the fact that you and Twatty exploit the Humpers, who are laregly vulnerable, is absolutely vile. We all know, including the Slimelife Huns, that the only reason that your Beast is somewhat successful at selling beauty products is because of Abbie. Your "job" as a content creator and Twatty's "job" of scamming people into buying makeup is all courtesy of Abbie and in both cases, not only is Abbie exploited but so are the vulnerable people who think they are supporting Abbie. How you and your Beast and now, your obnoxious piglet, Boy Wonder Lego Head, can go on camera, with a straight face, and act like you are humanitarians is as offensive as it is hilarious.

It has been quite a delightful two days, watching your scammy empire crash and burn. What does it feel like to come to the jarring realization that your gravy train has fallen off the tracks and now you both will have to get REAL jobs? Face it, you chubby little wonder, you are going to be VERY hard to employ in a well paying position given your age, lack of work experience, track record and most of all, your crappy attitude. Even harder to employ will be Twatty, we all know her limitations.

Stick a fork in it. You're done.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It has been a glorious time here on Tattle at the end of thread 174. The last 8-10 pages have gone faster than they have in quite some time. We needed a little shake up and Moobie, Thilla Thue and Ripple have successfully provided that for us. 😂😂
Cheers Ripple! 🍸🥃🍸
Get Bent Maassives…oh you just did. Teeeeheeee.
It is now time to start preparing for our future.
THREAD SUGGESTION:
FATHERING AUTISM #175
105 TOTAL CHARACTERS INCLUDING TITLE AND SPACES.

I personally cannot wait to see what you creative #tattlebabes come up with. ❤
1710007444079.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think he's flat out lying about how it happened. I think he was trading bit coin, I think they're in serious financial jeopardy.
@therealamylynn
I agree 100% about him lying about this. Nothing shocks me anymore with him and I am finding it hard to believe he is not behind all of this.
I'm 100% sure he is, but that is just my gut feeling.

Let's face it, he is a scammer/liar and teller of tall tales which those of us with brains (all of us Tattlers!!😁) figured out early on. I'm not sure the why of it all yet, but in his tiny brain this is his solution for whatever is happening behind the scenes.

What is this I'm reading about him having to pay Abbie $4,000 a month. Or did I read that wrong? 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@therealamylynn
I agree 100% about him lying about this. Nothing shocks me anymore with him and I am finding it hard to believe he is not behind all of this.
I'm 100% sure he is, but that is just my gut feeling.

Let's face it, he is a scammer/liar and teller of tall tales which those of us with brains (all of us Tattlers!!😁) figured out early on. I'm not sure the why of it all yet, but in his tiny brain this is his solution for whatever is happening behind the scenes.

What is this I'm reading about him having to pay Abbie $4,000 a month. Or did I read that wrong? 😳
I get you. That slimy scoundrel would do anything. He’s devastated right now. He’s going to see from his new channel that he won’t monetize. His only hope is regaining the old one. I’ll pay the ransom to get the new owners to delete it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I get you. That slimy scoundrel would do anything. He’s devastated right now. He’s going to see from his new channel that he won’t monetize. His only hope is regaining the old one. I’ll pay the ransom to get the new owners to delete it all.
What does he have to do to get monetized? The subs are slowly ticking up on his new channel. And I mean slowly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hold the phone!!! A&P have to take a break from their YT mourning because tomorrow is their 23rd anniversary. That means a fancy dinner and overnight stay tonight. So their celebrations will not be interrupted by their financial ruin. Can’t you just hear Piggy’s voice, foot stomp and thigh slams because, “It’s MY anniversary, Atha!” Maybe he can appease her with a Waffle House dinner and Motel 6 stay.

When Sweet Girl approaches her unbuttoned and unzipped (way to pick an adaptive style of shorts, P!), Big P shouts out for AssA to help instead. The shorts are too snug for Abbie. Big P has to grab her from behind and shake her daughter into them to secure the shorts. She can purchase new, larger clothing for herself frequently, but not for her girl. So obnoxious!

Happy Scamaversary, MaAssives!

IMG_2815.jpeg
IMG_2816.jpeg
IMG_2817.jpeg
IMG_2818.jpeg
IMG_2819.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.