Fathering Autism #174 Sour dough & sour feet, the tubberson’s RV trip is our sweet treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am DEAD! 🤣🤣
Lord I can't wait to get home and dive into all this!
I'm so excited guyths!
It's like Tattle Christmas!
@RocketQueen
You and me both!! 🤣😂😂
I've missed you! ♥
I've missed everyone! 😘
I'm not even a lurker anymore here, I'm just a pop-in once-in-a-while person when something grabs my attention and something came across my FB feed last night that did just that, ASSA whining!! 🤪:LOL:

Speaking of ASSA, here is a blast from the past in my Photoshop creations FA vault!! :LOL:
I do miss making these on a regular basis! 😁

BigPholdingASSa.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My opinion is they wanted all that footage to just disappear because if the attorney overseeing Abigail wants to make sure she’s compensated. So this way they can’t go in and adjust the percentage she’s owed retroactive. Aren’t they sneaky and don’t they think someone could get a judge to order someone to seize all their computers files if he thinks there’s something fishy about this so called my page was hacked. I know it’s happening to a lot of content creators but Asa is real computer savvy he knows what he’s doing, I would call in a forensic expert and seize all their equipment until a further investigation is completed. Abbie deserves her percentage in profits made because of her being on these videos. They should be ashamed of themselves if they did this to avoid paying her . It just seems odd considering it happened right after they decided Abigail needed to be compensated.
They can’t be trusted as far as you can throw them, which we all know would be impossible to throw them Lol 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My opinion is they wanted all that footage to just disappear because if the attorney overseeing Abigail wants to make sure she’s compensated. So this way they can’t go in and adjust the percentage she’s owed retroactive. Aren’t they sneaky and don’t they think someone could get a judge to order someone to seize all their computers files if he thinks there’s something fishy about this so called my page was hacked. I know it’s happening to a lot of content creators but Asa is real computer savvy he knows what he’s doing, I would call in a forensic expert and seize all their equipment until a further investigation is completed. Abbie deserves her percentage in profits made because of her being on these videos. They should be ashamed of themselves if they did this to avoid paying her . It just seems odd considering it happened right after they decided Abigail needed to be compensated.
Yea..it's hard not to be suspicious of them since they are so slimey and such grifters. Makes me suspicious that Fat Boy said it was his fault and he was fooled by the fake sponsor.. it just doesn't seem like him to admit when he did something wrong and that this was his fault.

I know others said it was unlikely but I keep imagining them all plotting this out...for reasons we may not even be aware of.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
People mentioned in comments the hijackers asked for money to return the channel?

One of you patient tattlers needs to do a recap lol. His voice makes me violent. Its not safe for me to watch. I can't be held accountable for my actions if I do.

I am sure he will still get it back eventually. Just may take a bit. He does have best buds, he talks to all the time, at youtube.
Tales of an Educated Debutante had her page stolen and they also held it ransom. But she paid someone to come in override her computer system work and gain back her page from the hacker. She got hacked because she got a email about doing a zoom for business and they went in and hijacked her page because she thought it was legit but sadly a scam . Meredith Masony from that’s Inappropriate just had her TikTok page hacked. Sure it could be true it happened to him but the timing is questionable. But then again hire someone to come and see if there’s away recover because it’s bigger then what he can do technically
---
Yea..it's hard not to be suspicious of them since they are so slimey and such grifters. Makes me suspicious that Fat Boy said it was his fault and he was fooled by the fake sponsor.. it just doesn't seem like him to admit when he did something wrong and that this was his fault.

I know others said it was unlikely but I keep imagining them all plotting this out...for reasons we may not even be aware of.
And to think he didn’t have backup or loaded down in spyware is hard to believe. When you do that for a living you know he had to protected his main income and livelihood.

Reactions: 24
Gosh darn I'm torn:

I can see him doing something so slimey, but on the other hand him losing FA would have greater impact.
If he's doing it because of the court wouldn't you think they would find it sus? There are people WAY smarter than Aw dealing with these cases, daily, and they have seen it ALL.
Posting old vlogs is slippery. It highlights how far Abbie has regressed and how sleazy they have become. And, all his lies are on full display.
He is not a big YT name, in the grand scheme of things, so he can lose viewers quick. A couple days with no vlog is enough to have most people, not investing in snark, or a humper, move on and all his 700k subs are not going to find the new link. He only has roughly 25k views anyway, people just aren't paying that close attention.
But, he sure did have that new vlog and channel up and ready pretty darn quick. Wouldn't you maybe give it, at least, 24 hrs to see if it gets resolved? Why the rush? Normal vlogs don't come out until 5ish anyway, so he had time.
Idk, I'll just incessantly refresh tattle for the latest. I didn't have plans tonight anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Whoever did this must have a major dislike/beef/axe to grind with Fat Boy. Who would want to steal his poxy channel with minimal views and obviously purchased subscribers? They could have just taken it over but the fact they bothered to direct people to DCP tells me that this was carefully planned, targeted and executed.
No one directed anyone to dcp. He just pops up if you search fathering autusm. And with that channel gone it's the first few top options

• Heart
  • Sick
My understanding is, everyone with over 100,000 subs has a YouTube "guy".
Problem is, perhaps, it's a robot. 😆
Surely YouTube has backups of all his videos.
He's just a big drama queen.
As much as I hate saying it...he'll probably get everything back in a few days. Maybe. 😆
Assa isn't smart enough to pull off a caper like this.
The court will look at his bank records for YouTube payments...not what's on his YouTube dashboard.
There has been no ruling yet about payments to Abbie. Just motions filed. One from her lawyer and one is Assa's response to that motion. Which is what we saw.
So stay tuned. A judge will rule sooner or later. 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The Fathering autism youtube channel got hacked and is now showing a bit coin livestream probably because ass clicked on a fake collab link in his email. This happened to a lot of gaming channels as well. Hopefully youtube doesn't give the channel back to him and deletes it for good
View attachment 2802159
First thought... He ain't making any $$ today.
2nd thought... I wonder if he's going to blame us.
---
SCHADENFREUDE
i am just hearing the news. What fun.

• Haha
  • Heart
@Cardinal Rule thanks. Us blocked folk are SOL. If I knew this was going to happen and I would have gotten to see him cry like a girl, I would have behaved myself!! 😆 🤣
Please give us a rundown of part 2 when you get a chance.
Massive. 😆
I love it.
Nothing of consequence in the second half of the video. Big P was sitting off camera in the formal drinking living room. Abbie was getting restless and started coming to AssA with requests, even though she had to pass her mom to do so. You could hear Piggy quietly talking to her. My hunch is that she told Sweet Girl to go see her dad. That way she could get the view count and Abbie comments up. Of course humpers were delighted to see Abbie. AssA was kind to her but told her he was talking to the people now. She made several trips and shoulder taps to get attention. Some humpers felt Abbie was showing her empathy towards her father’s dilemma. More exploitation of Abs.

IMG_2762.jpeg
IMG_2766.jpeg
IMG_2767.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Did he say what he clicked on? Like, specifically?

I can't stand watching his stupid face right now. I'm sick, both kids are sick, I just can't do it. LOL

I'm curious to know if this was someone mimicking a known sponsor like Hello Fresh or if it was a blatant crypto or crypto-adjacent get rich quick scam.
He's been at least dipping his toes in the crypto game lately, if not fully dumping money in, and I'd like some more data on how far gone he really is.
He said it was what used to be a legit streaming service who wanted to sponsor him. A platform where you can game from your iPad and it will appear on your pc. He said they had legit contracts and everything along with a “valid” email. He basically downloaded a Trojan horse onto his pc where they then had control over his computer 🤣. His big old ass thought people wanted to watch him play video games 😂. Now look at his blubbering ass. Couldn’t have happened to a better person. If he wasn’t such a man child it wouldn’t have happened either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

I don't think Ass is that computer savvy at all. This is coming from me whose husband has been into computers for at least 30 years. He knows how to take them all apart and build them up from scratch. He knows how to fix computers remotely from an entire different state. He knows what to buy, all the specs, and we have parts of computers everywhere. Not to mention, his job in the National Guard was cryptographic repair technician-so he has forgotten more than Ass could ever know about computers. LOL My hubby has also been a gamer for as long as I've known him. He never, bleeping EVER gamed from anything but a PC. No iPad, no phone, barely even a laptop. He games from his PC-which he built mainly to handle his gaming. Who the hell would want to stream their game from an iPad??!! I guarantee you legit gamers don't.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I know they’ll probably get their channel back, but lawd wouldn’t it be funny if this is how it all ends? Just a stupid bleeping bitcoin scam.
What I would want to see is how many subscribers he will get if he has to start all over. Way less than 10K I would imagine.
Bet the quales aren't getting any TLC today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think Ass is that computer savvy at all. This is coming from me whose husband has been into computers for at least 30 years. He knows how to take them all apart and build them up from scratch. He knows how to fix computers remotely from an entire different state. He knows what to buy, all the specs, and we have parts of computers everywhere. Not to mention, his job in the National Guard was cryptographic repair technician-so he has forgotten more than Ass could ever know about computers. LOL My hubby has also been a gamer for as long as I've known him. He never, bleeping EVER gamed from anything but a PC. No iPad, no phone, barely even a laptop. He games from his PC-which he built mainly to handle his gaming. Who the hell would want to stream their game from an iPad??!! I guarantee you legit gamers don't.
As someone who has a job in IT I have to laugh at him for getting his account hacked. I've seen plenty of gaming channels get hacked but I never thought he would be stupid enough to click on a spam link and attachment in his email. Despite acting like he's smart and knows everything he's not as smart as he claims to be. I wonder if he will ever get access to his original account again.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As someone who has a job in IT I have to laugh at him for getting his account hacked. I've seen plenty of gaming channels get hacked but I never thought he would be stupid enough to click on a spam link and attachment in his email. Despite acting like he's smart and knows everything he's not as smart as he claims to be. I wonder if he will ever get access to his original account again.
Do you think they asked for a ransom and he is unwilling or unable to pay it? I agree, he thinks he is tech-savvy but all he does all day is play video games and walk around the house with a camera in his face. If it is true, they enticed him with a lot of money.

He looked wrecked in the FB Live. I don't think he has it in him to recreate what he had before. He's older, lazier, and has no ambition other than to eat, drink, and putter around the house and garden. He might get a few thousand to subscribe but the heyday of FA is done, finite, caput.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
this is funny now they have to live like the rest of us poor and she how it is not to have thing given too him hand over foot and see how it is to be a mom and dad to that girl of there and not have a house cleaner too that wife now can loss some by cleaning there home and not having him do it all or that girl of there they both had this coming to them and care for there animals too will good god i love this hole thing i'm waiting to she how it all work out for them p.s. he have to get a job like most husband do and try and make the house pay

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched his crying video. He is devastated. Seemed insulted he had to use light switches. I’m dying of laughter. Why would people do this? Asks pig. Uhhh. The same reason you grifters do it. $$

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He is on live on the pig channel announcing a new channel. I just saw a few seconds of it but apparently all his google stuff is connected past this….he heard from a renter at their house that that person could not access something. The reviews page I think he said.
Note the comment about “the financial side” so I guess he is pleading about that
He is hatless! Must be beside himself (if there is enough room)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.