Fathering Autism #174 Sour dough & sour feet, the tubberson’s RV trip is our sweet treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Pig make enough from her MLM to support their lavish lifestyle?
Hmmm. Good question! I am curious too. Plus, when is she going to link her new YT channel? Surely she has some recipeth she wants to share. Will she re upload her weight loss journey videos? Inquiring minds… ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Only one video has been uploaded that I can see and according to Fatzilla, the account is gone.

1709933755677.png

1709934070318.png

---
Whatever team hacked him he said they can take over his ad revenue too lmao.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Minimal eye contact with the camera throughout AssA’s YT accounts “hacked” video. He did admit he thought he was negotiating for a sponsorship with a gaming company that supports the user to stream the games from an iPad instead of having to always use a PC. He said he was excited about the opportunity and thought his audience would enjoy it.

i’ve only watched half the video so may have missed additional material. Ironically he said, “Financially this is massive!“ Tears throughout his broadcast. He hasn’t consistently kept backup files of his vlogs in a couple of years. His Plan B is building a new account and editing (hmmm) original vlog backup files from 2017-2022. (This may present more opportunities to edit Abbie out?)

Hes said their Google account controlled their house lights, house cameras, (I assume their HVAC) and client access to their NC rental. Renters had already texted him that they couldn’t get in. I would imagine he controlled the NC HVAC from an app, too. He complained that he was tired, up very late overnight and had to turn off light switches “like cavemen.” Poor, poor, pitiful man.

Financially this is MaAssive!

View attachment 2803375
This may have been already stated, but interesting fact, he only has backups from 2017-2022, Abbie was a minor and they could do what they wished...hmmmm???? She turned 18 in 2023 and surprise, surprise, no backups!! How can she get a percentage of something that no longer exist, I hope the court captured a lot of footage.

Do I think they could have done this to themselves, 100%!! They have their different "buckets" of money, they will be fine financially, wouldn't surprise me if they calculated this "hack" at all! Given all of their faults, they are great grifters, they should teach courses on their technique!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't think Ass is that computer savvy at all. This is coming from me whose husband has been into computers for at least 30 years. He knows how to take them all apart and build them up from scratch. He knows how to fix computers remotely from an entire different state. He knows what to buy, all the specs, and we have parts of computers everywhere. Not to mention, his job in the National Guard was cryptographic repair technician-so he has forgotten more than Ass could ever know about computers. LOL My hubby has also been a gamer for as long as I've known him. He never, bleeping EVER gamed from anything but a PC. No iPad, no phone, barely even a laptop. He games from his PC-which he built mainly to handle his gaming. Who the hell would want to stream their game from an iPad??!! I guarantee you legit gamers don't.
Either way I just question anything they say because truth isn’t their strong point . I hate to think anyone would go to that extreme but considering all the money they owe Abbie now based on a courts decision makes it suspicious.
---
This may have been already stated, but interesting fact, he only has backups from 2017-2022, Abbie was a minor and they could do what they wished...hmmmm???? She turned 18 in 2023 and surprise, surprise, no backups!! How can she get a percentage of something that no longer exist, I hope the court captured a lot of footage.

Do I think they could have done this to themselves, 100%!! They have their different "buckets" of money, they will be fine financially, wouldn't surprise me if they calculated this "hack" at all! Given all of their faults, they are great grifters, they should teach courses on their technique!
Exactly my thoughts

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah we can count on that weeping wussy to shed some tears periodically. And today was another one. He was up all night long playing video games trying to figure out his hacking problem, lost all that… revenue I mean memories, had to figure out how to turn on and off the lights without Google ?. Such a hard life. Hey did you notice his hair looked cleaner and he took his stinky baseball cap off? Thank you Tattlers! You’re welcome Ass! Keep up the grooming and good manners! 😜😜😝 I’m betting he was up all night chewing his nails thinking about what kind of j.o.b. he might have to get in case their life savings are spent keeping pig stocked up with pickled okra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Does Pig make enough from her MLM to support their lavish lifestyle?
Given that Slimelife is all smoke and mirrors, they could be in HUGE financial difficulties without the YT gravy train coming into the station. I'm waiting for Twatty to really start with the Jim & Tammy Faye Bakker style begging. It's going to be outrageous 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Either way I just question anything they say because truth isn’t their strong point . I hate to think anyone would go to that extreme but considering all the money they owe Abbie now based on a courts decision makes it suspicious.
---

Exactly my thoughts
The court has not ruled on the motions filed yet.

Reactions: 16
Gosh darn I'm torn:

I can see him doing something so slimey, but on the other hand him losing FA would have greater impact.
If he's doing it because of the court wouldn't you think they would find it sus? There are people WAY smarter than Aw dealing with these cases, daily, and they have seen it ALL.
Posting old vlogs is slippery. It highlights how far Abbie has regressed and how sleazy they have become. And, all his lies are on full display.
He is not a big YT name, in the grand scheme of things, so he can lose viewers quick. A couple days with no vlog is enough to have most people, not investing in snark, or a humper, move on and all his 700k subs are not going to find the new link. He only has roughly 25k views anyway, people just aren't paying that close attention.
But, he sure did have that new vlog and channel up and ready pretty darn quick. Wouldn't you maybe give it, at least, 24 hrs to see if it gets resolved? Why the rush? Normal vlogs don't come out until 5ish anyway, so he had time.
Idk, I'll just incessantly refresh tattle for the latest. I didn't have plans tonight anyway.
All good points but he’s stating he only has hard drives up to 2022 when Abbie was a minor which then no loss in paying her percentage. Now what he could do is give it a week and say magically I got my page back with somethings missing like 2023 that way he gains back all subscribers, add revenue and patreons subscribers. It all seems odd but it’s a possibility it’s happening to a lot of content creators. Personally I am not a fan of what they do but Priscilla to me is the worst,
Yeah we can count on that weeping wussy to shed some tears periodically. And today was another one. He was up all night long playing video games trying to figure out his hacking problem, lost all that… revenue I mean memories, had to figure out how to turn on and off the lights without Google ?. Such a hard life. Hey did you notice his hair looked cleaner and he took his stinky baseball cap off? Thank you Tattlers! You’re welcome Ass! Keep up the grooming and good manners! 😜😜😝 I’m betting he was up all night chewing his nails thinking about what kind of j.o.b. he might have to get in case their life savings are spent keeping pig stocked up with pickled okra.
The exaggeration to the point mentioning having to turn off his light screams overkill which screams guilty.
---
The court has not ruled on the motions filed yet.
I hope they go back and they say we decided we want Abbie paid retroactively from the start of the channel and all monies placed in a trust overseen by a court assigned financial advisor.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly, as we most things, the truth usually falls somewhere in between. I don't believe a word out of Ass mouth. But also don't believe he would willing take a huge hit (like rebuilding a youtube channel.)

What I could see happening.... His "hacked" channel goes dormant for awhile. He will miraculously regain access to it when Abbie's guardianship stuff is done with.

He can then use this new channel, and whatever subs he gets, to repost old vlogs.

He can still put out stuff on his stupid moremass channel, and keep putting together content for his big channel to have ready when its back up and running.

All random theories lol.

Do I think this is all bullshit and staged.... eh... probably not (but who knows with these shitbags.) But I do know they will exploit the situation in every way the possibly can.

The whole "oh no we have to move to turn lights on" is also the stupidest bleeping tit I ever heard. P I will give you a jar of pickled okra to go step on your dumbfuck husband's balls for coming up with that one (if you can find them.)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All good points but he’s stating he only has hard drives up to 2022 when Abbie was a minor which then no loss in paying her percentage. Now what he could do is give it a week and say magically I got my page back with somethings missing like 2023 that way he gains back all subscribers, add revenue and patreons subscribers. It all seems odd but it’s a possibility it’s happening to a lot of content creators. Personally I am not a fan of what they do but Priscilla to me is the worst,

The exaggeration to the point mentioning having to turn off his light screams overkill which screams guilty.
---

I hope they go back and they say we decided we want Abbie paid retroactively from the start of the channel and all monies placed in a trust overseen by a court assigned financial advisor.
You stated: "I hate to think anyone would go to that extreme but considering all the money they owe Abbie now based on a courts decision makes it suspicious.".
I just wanted to make sure you understood that a decision has not been made.
At this time, Abbie is not owed any money.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And Abs was her cutest during those earlier yrs. The adult Abs is not cute. And no longer interesting to watch, just sad to watch. He had to physically show us the hard drives? See he's so slimey that you can't believe much of what he says. And I agree about Prissass sending in Abs for the views. Everything they do is calulated I kept looking at his hair, that top part sure looked thicker than I recall.
So he made it sound like it was all for money, someone wanted their money. They took one look at him sand said, " wow, that guy is so important, and so stupid, ya, he's a great target." Ahhh, Asswipe, what story do we believe? PS Asswipe, the tears were funny! tee hee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

---

@rbooth61 could you just imagine if this happened to Val Brooks 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think I've solved the mystery of why The Tubbersons are no longer fans of Dunkin. They claim it is because of bugs, but it is much more personal than that. MUCH MORE PERSONAL:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:🛀🧼🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Given that Slimelife is all smoke and mirrors, they could be in HUGE financial difficulties without the YT gravy train coming into the station. I'm waiting for Twatty to really start with the Jim & Tammy Faye Bakker style begging. It's going to be outrageous 😂 😂

Church Lady has long been my mom's & my favorite SNL bit. We still quote it to this day!

I suspect that the Youtube income is probably the steady monthly income they count on. They get roughly the same amount of views on new vlogs - declining, yes, but at a steady enough rate to still be stable - and probably a fairly stable payout for the views on old vlogs. FA is (was?) the bread & butter, with PP&P bringing in a small but steady income for past videos.
Slimelife varies wildly. She may get bonuses and big sales one month, then nothing for a couple months, then a modest amount for a month or two, then a big chunk of money, and so on. Some amount of her income is contingent on what her downline sells which she has no control over.
Also keep in mind the compensation changes they made that caused Red to run for the hills. She said it was a massive loss of income for her when they changed it. Dumbass Priscilla stayed on and is absolutely making less than she did before.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My leghumper wife is watching the video as we speak. She says the negative Nellie’s (us here) aren’t commenting on the fb live. I said I don’t know your real names so I don’t know who from here is commenting.
OMFG!!! She’s crying because she feels bad (I think she’s being sarcastic) shes like I should subscribe to his channel. Say whaaaaa? 😯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
First off, @Whimsical I've missed you too, and I'm so happy to see you! ❤ ❤

My question is, Asa kept saying they stole the channel for financial gain, and to steal his ad revenue. If they have privated the videos, and no one is watching them anymore, what they hell can they be stealing? This current month of revenue?
What's the point of the sub count, if no one is watching?

And has anyone asked him why he is bothering to reload vlogs that are almost 8 years old? Abbie is not even in the same stage of life. But we know he's doing it because the old vlogs showed all the trainwreck behavior that made his money- the tantrums, nosebleeds, poop smearing, the PVC pipe hoodie, the assaults on P....all of that is what made/makes their money.
Such a scum, because really, if he is so confident in his 7 billion subs/ "community" he'd just continue on from today and wait it out.
I'd love to hear his answer.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My leghumper wife is watching the video as we speak. She says the negative Nellie’s (us here) aren’t commenting on the fb live. I said I don’t know your real names so I don’t know who from here is commenting.
OMFG!!! She’s crying because she feels bad (I think she’s being sarcastic) shes like I should subscribe to his channel. Say whaaaaa? 😯
Bless your heart, Derr. 😃 Make sure you have plans for fixing yourself dinner, then hand her a tissue and tell her to”Sack Up”! 🤣Tell her the Negative Nellie’s are holding tight to their non banned accounts on FB. Encourage her to keep her peepers peeled if/when Atha uploads a YT Live. That will be a whole different ballgame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.