Fathering Autism #174 Sour dough & sour feet, the tubberson’s RV trip is our sweet treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GB ended up with a $164.00 fine, on top of the fees he already had to pay. He plead nolo contendere to infraction, which means that he knows that he is guilty but wants to not plead guilty. His insurance (in Mommy and Daddy’s name, that Abbie pays for) will definitely go up on a plea like this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So... If their FB accounts haven't been attacked then why are they radio silent since announcing they were hacked? Where's the podcast? Why aren't they trying to engage their FB "fans" about this horrendous injustice to them and PMFM?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi Guys! Jersey Shore here! Took off for looong time. Had significant health issues with my daughter last few months. No time or want to check in because it was stressful...She is 👍 now!. JUST saw a reddit post notification. Haven't looked there either. FA and PPP were hacked? Can someone give me the Cliff Notes on the matter? Are Cliff Notes still being used? Aging myself...lol

• Heart
He is on live on the pig channel announcing a new channel. I just saw a few seconds of it but apparently all his google stuff is connected past this….he heard from a renter at their house that that person could not access something. The reviews page I think he said.
Note the comment about “the financial side” so I guess he is pleading about that

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
1000027930.jpg

Is the live gone already? Is he making everyone pay now?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When you're blocked. You're really blocked.
I'm really really blocked. 😆
I don’t know why it posted like that. Maybe I will try again. 🤣
---
Do yourself a favor and double the speed ...Asshat um and AHS a lot when he is lying...OMG... warning...Asshat is going to cry $$$$. MUST REUPLOAD young Abbie video's for the pervs.!!!!

Has anyone found his new channel yet? I didn't find it on a search.
I found the YT channel by hitting his link. Brand new channel. I swear this tit is fishy as hell, IMO.
BUT….
Brand. New. Channel.
Dust off all your blocked YT accounts Tattlers! They should be brand new too!😻

• Haha
Wait a minute.. you don't think he did this on purpose? He is taking his old RAW content of old VLOGS and re editing it and Re uploading it.
Therefore..he will get to reupload fresh a ton of young/cuter Abbie content...he just said that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Wait a minute.. you don't think he did this on purpose? He is taking his old RAW content of old VLOGS and re editing it and Re uploading it.
Therefore..he will get to reupload fresh a ton of young/cuter Abbie content...he just said that.
I haven’t watched Moobie Live yet. What do you think? It is a little weird to me. Maybe it is just because I see Atha as a shady ass mofo. Could be that. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Safe to say we won't be hearing about the quail anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fat Boy crying because he lost his memories - give me a break he just lost his income!

If they have hacked him once what is to stop them doing it again?
---
Poor things - won't get fed or watered unless Abbie can do it!
---
---

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He is on live on the pig channel announcing a new channel. I just saw a few seconds of it but apparently all his google stuff is connected past this….he heard from a renter at their house that that person could not access something. The reviews page I think he said.
Note the comment about “the financial side” so I guess he is pleading about that
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*deep breath*

AAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

• Haha
  • Heart
I haven’t watched Moobie Live yet. What do you think? It is a little weird to me. Maybe it is just because I see Atha as a shady ass mofo. Could be that. 😘
I could 100% see that slimey jerk doing that.. his FA channel was dying ..Abbie no longer cute now a profound IDD adult. He can have cart blanche with the old content..uploading the content as new.. getting a whole set of new subscribers.

Could also be hiding from the court and that he may have to share FA proceeds with Abbie?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

---
Video on new channel link
---
Nothing is honest with these douchebags.

I wonder if the hijackers full deleted everything so he had no choice but to start a new one.

Or he is just taking this opportunity to edit and repost tit to double dip. You can't repost old content from your channel and claim it is new. But if it is old content from another channel guess it's a loophole. (If that made sense.... multitasking like mad right now.)

Their is obviously SOMETHING going on because no way he would shrug it all off so quick and easy. There is some angle he is working.

I just want to see how his subscriber numbers go. I'm betting he plateaus at like 30k. Unless he can get some drama and controversy going.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.