Fathering Autism #171 Elf on a shelf, hands in a crotch, vlogs are top notch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of disgustingness 😫 dirty and unkempt teeth, snotty nose and horrible nails. God forbid her birth thing should take her for a manicure when she goes every couple of weeks!
I agree with you.
It looks to me like she has a pretty significant cavity on the right side in the pic. The one next to her little vampire fang. I don’t know the name of that tooth. It also looks like her gums in that area are very dark….maybe even kind of bloody. Do you see it? Am I imagining it?
---
Fixing us some yum yum’s here. Y’all ready for a new thread?
@bready wins the vote!
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
IMG_3431.jpeg

---
Tattle On! 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Today;s vlog

---
I can only imagine how dusty all that crap she has out and wreaths on every freaking area of her house. All that tit she has laying around gives me anxiety. Yuck. It is so trashy-looking I just can't.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.