Fathering Autism #171 Elf on a shelf, hands in a crotch, vlogs are top notch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000025065.jpg

Boss babe's '24 vision board. The swine has big dreams!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Have mercy! Piggy says the kitchen cabinets look bare without the Christmas wreaths so they’re going to look into boxwood wreaths next. 🙄
---
Just rewatched the vlog of Big P’s weight loss surgery day. She does appear to have gained back her weight-plus. So sad that she couldn’t stick with it.
IMG_9039.jpeg
IMG_9044.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This vlog was a snore fest.

1704435241593.png

She really does have hooves!

1704435437888.png

Why do they film her with food all over her face?

1704435541466.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Pig was legit mad at Ass for using the quotations about her being an influencer. Pig really does think of herself as one. They both were disappointed there was no food with the menus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok. So. An influencer, by definition, influences others to buy products, use businesses, etc. Said influencers generally have sponsors. Companies that recognize the influencers audience and reach.

So let's look at P.... remove slimelife, remove FA and Abbie, don't count public events or things they paid to attend.. what companies has she alone been connected with? The random hotdog thing? So.... shes a hotdog influencer? What does she actually think she is influencing?

Hell she doesn't even post that much attempting to influence people to buy products outside the mlm bullshit lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok. So. An influencer, by definition, influences others to buy products, use businesses, etc. Said influencers generally have sponsors. Companies that recognize the influencers audience and reach.

So let's look at P.... remove slimelife, remove FA and Abbie, don't count public events or things they paid to attend.. what companies has she alone been connected with? The random hotdog thing? So.... shes a hotdog influencer? What does she actually think she is influencing?

Hell she doesn't even post that much attempting to influence people to buy products outside the mlm bullshit lol.
Peloton!!!! That promo went well......not! X

• Haha
Peloton!!!! That promo went well......not! X
Nah she just won that is some weird slimelife thing. Peloton wasn't in business with her lol.

Though there was that sports bra thing.... she had Isaiah takes pictures for her in lol.

Still that was forever ago now

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Ha! The “influencer” gets out her poster board, sthpecial scissors and crayons to make a vision board. Influencing second graders all across the world. How nice! 😂 What’s next? Finger painting and paper mache?
My prediction…There will not be another AirBnB. The one they have now will have a FOR SALE sign in front of it within the next 2-3 years,
We shall see!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Pig was legit mad at Ass for using the quotations about her being an influencer. Pig really does think of herself as one. They both were disappointed there was no food with the menus.
Good thing they had the forethought to hit the Drive Thru. Goodness only knows those chubby little bastards can't go more than a few minutes without thnaxs. The emergenthy dahboard, trunk and purth thnax might not be enough to tide them over.
1704461272211.png

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm here for her new "influencer " events if it means we get to keep hearing her say "chefs".

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When Isaiah finished Piggy's fattening creamer yesterday, Assssa said him that he needed to replace it. Asa suggested that since Isaiah has a license and a credit card, he should get some more. However, Asa's assumption that Isaiah is responsible is misguided, as he has a suspended license, as confirmed by recent reports. When people film UFO's with 1,000 phones, but it's all blurry reminds me of Piggy's LIVE. She is never in focus and phones nowadays shouldn't look that bad. Makes me giggle

• Haha
  • Heart
Good thing they had the forethought to hit the Drive Thru. Goodness only knows those chubby little bastards can't go more than a few minutes without thnaxs. The emergenthy dahboard, trunk and purth thnax might not be enough to tide them over.
View attachment 2669655
@MizBeaverhausen , I kinda suspect the drive thru was edited into the video...so they didn't show up looking like fools. Which they managed anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2669655
Ya know what I think?
They're the only people in the world who stop to eat on the way to an event where they THINK there's gonna be food. And the thought of there being food is THE ONLY REASON they went in the 1st place!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I
I can’t help but roll my eyes right out of their sockets everytime I hear them pushing Izzy’s channel. Dude is annoying ASF on FA vlogs. Not to mention, his videos are all basically the same content just with Izzycakes narrating. I would rather whack my fingers off with a hacksaw as opposed to hitting “follow” on that baby Maassive’s social media. 🤮
---
Say AMAZTH BOX three times….fast.
View attachment 2667838
🐽:
You can get the hair mask in the amazth box. It is a smaller bottle. I am not even going to call it a travel size because it’s not.
5 seconds later
Okay, it is listed as a travel size.

Remember guyth, all these deals end tomorrow at 12 pm EST. So, that would be around (hand gestures pathetically)…. NOON.

Biiiiiitch! I had to turn it off. It is too early to be dumbed down by this thang on a Thursday.
want to watch b
You can't make this tit up lol....
---

He just can't keep that finger out of trouble, lol.
He did that? I don’t watch the videos. If someone did that to me I would hurt them. This bleeping pervert revels in his big man role. I await the day they implode.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.