Fathering Autism #171 Elf on a shelf, hands in a crotch, vlogs are top notch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given the pig’s love for seasonal dressing such as the family holiday pajamas, here is a dress she could fill out nicely next year. They said they weren't going to get a real tree And besides, she already has the stumps!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good thing they had the forethought to hit the Drive Thru. Goodness only knows those chubby little bastards can't go more than a few minutes without thnaxs. The emergenthy dahboard, trunk and purth thnax might not be enough to tide them over.
View attachment 2669655
And Chic-Fil-A no less 😳 I don't know any 40-somethings who regularly count that fast food establishment as one of their go-tos.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
When Isaiah finished Piggy's fattening creamer yesterday, Assssa said him that he needed to replace it. Asa suggested that since Isaiah has a license and a credit card, he should get some more. However, Asa's assumption that Isaiah is responsible is misguided, as he has a suspended license, as confirmed by recent reports. When people film UFO's with 1,000 phones, but it's all blurry reminds me of Piggy's LIVE. She is never in focus and phones nowadays shouldn't look that bad. Makes me giggle
I'm wondering if Tubby and Twatty know that Boy Wonder is a suspended driver? Did he get the notice in the mail before they saw it and haven't told them? Did Tubby miss that part of our Tattle conversation? I know that the Massholes have zero regard for the law, but there have been a few references in the vlogs about Boy Wonder driving. That is something that Tubby would normally hide. Talk about brazen if they are fully aware :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm wondering if Tubby and Twatty know that Boy Wonder is a suspended driver? Did he get the notice in the mail before they saw it and haven't told them? Did Tubby miss that part of our Tattle conversation? I know that the Massholes have zero regard for the law, but there have been a few references in the vlogs about Boy Wonder driving. That is something that Tubby would normally hide. Talk about brazen if they are fully aware :mad:
I have been watching to see if someone will reveal some information in the comment section or on Piggy's channel about Izzy's suspension. Abbie was mentioned in Asa's video about Izzy as her driver. What if Isaiah was pulled over while driving with a suspended license, and Abbie was in the car with him? I wonder what the procedure in Florida would be in this case. Different states may have different protocols. 🤔 I'm here for some drama, but I'm sure the comment would be gone within minutes. 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How the hell can Pig be an influencer? She has no friends, has been involved in 2 failed businesses, is not a member of the Womens Institute (or the US equivalent), has written dud cheques, is a MLM predator, who is morbidly obese, cannot apply make up and lives off her disabled daughter? Dear God, these people inviting her to events need to know the truth.

And WHERE is the blessed Kylie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It'd be a shame if Izzy's company or clients learned of his driving suspension.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This vlog was a snore fest.

View attachment 2669086

She really does have hooves!

View attachment 2669093

Why do they film her with food all over her face?

View attachment 2669095
Wow, I can really see the weight gain here on Abbie 😔 even her neck and the top of her back look “fleshy”. Them showing her with food all over her face has always bothered me too, it’s humiliating for her even if she’s not aware of it. No young girl would want a photo like that put out there for all and sundry to see.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
They should have provided a jump scare warning with her glasses.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
1000025128.jpg

1 whole dollar ya'll and you too can be her bestie. This company is so cheap and sleazy.
---
About the glasses.
And a live tonight.
Nothing screams creeper like wearing glasses that can secretly film people. $300, thank you Abbie.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.