Fathering Autism #172 Boring!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y’all give it up to @bready
🙌🏼🙌🏼
She has provided us with a thuper accurate title to start the first thread of 2024.
Thank you, Tattler. Congratulations.😻

1704500677450.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Thank you @bready and @WowMeowMeowWow for the new thread and title. With this inspirational title we can come up with the next several thread titles like “disgusting”, “nauseating”, “ hard to watch”, “Moobs and Boobs”, “ick”, “wow…and not in a good way”, “Jacksonville jackasses”, “Florida flab four”, “Duvall douchebags”, “Jaguar jumbos”, …. the list is endless! Brilliant!

And laughing again at your profile pic, Wow. What normal IQ kid would think it was a good idea to post a pic of himself naked on the toilet on the World Wide Web for thousands to gawk at and laugh at? There’s something wrong with him. 🤪 ( I don’t think he is actually naked, but it just appears that he is.) I still struggle to hear and understand what Isaiah is talking about when he talks on the vlog. Most of the time it’s just gibberish and nonsense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank you @bready and @WowMeowMeowWow, for the perfect Title for this thread 🏆 🏆 🏆

How lazy is Twatty? She didn't lift a damn cloven hoof to clean up HER mess of Christmas decorations. Interesting commentary from Boy Wonder. Sounds like Twatty is just as foul as Tubby in her psychological abuse of Boy Wonder. What mother does that to her child?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
We had several things shown in this vlog: shoving, disturbing honking and moaning, a clump of hair cut(?) off because of chewing, blueberries, Asa mentioning that Isaiah gets free food, holiday decor takedown, Winter decor up, more honking, etc, etc, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you Wow!
Congrats Bready!
I was looking at MM lately during the vlogs. It's actually a pretty ugly house. I so hate their living room...stupid wall, stupid colors. The kit her itself is kinda tiny...barely enough room for Pig to get past between the sink and island. And that big monstrosity hanging from the ceiling...not my style at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Y’all give it up to @bready
🙌🏼🙌🏼
She has provided us with a thuper accurate title to start the first thread of 2024.
Thank you, Tattler. Congratulations.😻

View attachment 2670929
Great title @bready sums up the paltry offerings in the vlogs they’ve been sharting out as of late, outstandingly well ❤❤Thanks @WowMeowMeowWow for creating the next thread ❤ ❤Continuing on from the last thread re Abbies teeth and nails. Did it look like her teeth are going brown now with visible decaying to anyone else? Surely that’s neglect if they’ve let her teeth get in such a state. Wouldn’t that be something Abbies attorney/safeguarding person during this guardianship tit would be looking at? I haven’t paid much attention to the guardianship stuff much I ask for your forgiveness if I’ve got the names, or premise completely wrong. Just taken 4 zopiclone tabs too so that may be adding to my confusion lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
:LOL: Thank you for the title votes! And thank you @WowMeowMeowWow for making the new thread.

I finally decided to try watching a vlog and that blueberry argument was the dumbest bleeping thing I've ever seen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Thank you @WowMeowMeowWow and @bready.

Looking at that photo of Abbie's tooth, there is no reason they can't get her to a dentist for a cleaning and taking care of her teeth. Sedated if needed but that is pure neglect.

1704506248914.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Great title @bready sums up the paltry offerings in the vlogs they’ve been sharting out as of late outstandingly well and Thanks @WowMeowMeowWow for creating the next thread ❤ ❤Continuing on from the last thread re Abbies teeth and nails. Did it look like her teeth are going brown now with visible decaying to anyone else? Surely that’s neglect if they’ve let her teeth get in such a state. Wouldn’t that be something Abbies attorney/safeguarding person during this guardianship tit would be looking at? I haven’t paid much attention to the guardianship stuff much I ask for your forgiveness if I’ve got the names, or premise completely wrong. Just taken 4 zopiclone tabs too so that may be adding to my confusion lol
My goodness Tammy36. 4 zoplicones! I had a terrible time between Christmas and New Year where I ended up in hospital for sterchoral colitis (semiparalaysis of bowel and bladder) of 4 days duration. I asked for some zoplicone in hospital as I usually take 13mgs (1 and half tabs) and got treated as if I was drug seeking! Finally got 1 to help me get some sleep! Sleeping pills are very restricted in New Zealand and on Jan 1st, codeine has been further restricted from 3 month prescription to one!
I agree that Abbies teeth need urgent care and I would hate to see the inside of her cheeks if she bites herself!
Atse is giving less and less info on what Abbie is doing/acting and truly believe she is feral, and there must be some dodgy dealings going on for her to be still at the 'centre'.
Arse used to be all about how good JSA was, and there's crickets as far as this new centre other than opening a new branch down the road from them!

• Heart
Great title @bready sums up the paltry offerings in the vlogs they’ve been sharting out as of late, outstandingly well ❤❤Thanks @WowMeowMeowWow for creating the next thread ❤ ❤Continuing on from the last thread re Abbies teeth and nails. Did it look like her teeth are going brown now with visible decaying to anyone else? Surely that’s neglect if they’ve let her teeth get in such a state. Wouldn’t that be something Abbies attorney/safeguarding person during this guardianship tit would be looking at? I haven’t paid much attention to the guardianship stuff much I ask for your forgiveness if I’ve got the names, or premise completely wrong. Just taken 4 zopiclone tabs too so that may be adding to my confusion lol
I am running on day 3 of Tamiflu, as our whole house has Flu B... So, I get it...
I will say, there isn't much a dentist would do, for someone like Abbie.
There are some parents that definitely put things like this in a huge "this must be done" category. Sadly, it is up to the caregiver to decide if they are going to go through the whole process of finding a dentist and either working to make her comfortable or go through sedation.
A&P never did this, other than to say they take her, which we all believe is a huge lie because they record her OB appts but didn't the dentist? Yea right!
The courts sadly will not step in, unless they can also prove medical neglect but with the way they are treating her psych doctor, that might not last long. I know Covid times are running out and a lot of doctors are moving back to requiring patients to come in, at least for medicines refill times. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't get push back soon. Then, if they don't keep her on her psych meds because they don't want to go in person, that could trigger an APS investigation and this would be brought up.
Sadly, there is a balance though on what is needed/required verses the comfortability of allowing her just to live out her days happy. They could claim that it would be too emotionally scarring to take her to the dentist and be sedated every 6 months, just for a cleaning. Just like ever having her get a Pap smear or mammogram.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you Wow!
Congrats Bready!
I was looking at MM lately during the vlogs. It's actually a pretty ugly house. I so hate their living room...stupid wall, stupid colors. The kit her itself is kinda tiny...barely enough room for Pig to get past between the sink and island. And that big monstrosity hanging from the ceiling...not my style at all.
The MLS pics of the house are very nice, the Beasts ruined everything about that house. Not one improvement was done. They can't even arrange furniture. The strange thing is, they don't have much furniture and none of it is oversized yet the place looks dark and absolutely cluttered. The pool is dirty looking and the whole area is junky looking with overgrown, weedy looking foliage and a tacky tikki bar and wee stained hammock. That fish pond is awful and the new outside furniture is uncomfortable and rickety looking. The old furniture looked much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you @WowMeowMeowWow and @bready.

Looking at that photo of Abbie's tooth, there is no reason they can't get her to a dentist for a cleaning and taking care of her teeth. Sedated if needed but that is pure neglect.

View attachment 2671035
Yeah it definitely looks like she has interproximal decay in two different areas on her upper anteriors. Specifically tooth #11. That's really concerning. I don't think that's food impaction. They really need to have her checked out. I guess traveling and all the things are more important to them. 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
That one tooth especially. Looks almost rotten
---
The MLS pics of the house are very nice, the Beasts ruined everything about that house. Not one improvement was done. They can't even arrange furniture. The strange thing is, they don't have much furniture and none of it is oversized yet the place looks dark and absolutely cluttered. The pool is dirty looking and the whole area is junky looking with overgrown, weedy looking foliage and a tacky tikki bar and wee stained hammock. That fish pond is awful and the new outside furniture is uncomfortable and rickety looking. The old furniture looked much better.
I agree 100%

• Heart
Maybe if they cut her hair short she wouldn't be chewing on it and they wouldn't have to cut out where she chewed it.

1704518056887.png

1704518115244.png

1704518153998.png

1704518190796.png

But it's "fine because it was only a little piece"

1704518264415.png

---
And Thilla shows her real self.

1704518330962.png

1704518365677.png

---
And once again Abbie has torn up the paint. What the hell do they not watch her?

1704518667643.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Piggy needs to put dentist on her vision board.
---
1000025151.jpg
1000025149.jpg

WTAF!?!?!?!? NOONE should put their hands on someone like this....EVER!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Maybe if they cut her hair short she wouldn't be chewing on it and they wouldn't have to cut out where she chewed it.

View attachment 2671150

View attachment 2671153

View attachment 2671155

View attachment 2671156

But it's "fine because it was only a little piece"

View attachment 2671158
---
And Thilla shows her real self.

View attachment 2671160

View attachment 2671162
---
And once again Abbie has torn up the paint. What the hell do they not watch her?

View attachment 2671167
Could also just be a crappy patch job. If done right there wouldn't be anything for her to pick off. And with it peeling just along the patch like that I would look more to Ass not knowing how to do it right than anything else.

But I think Ab is unsupervised most the time. Unless they need her for content they don't care.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.