Fathering Autism #171 Elf on a shelf, hands in a crotch, vlogs are top notch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the new title and thank you so much for creating the new thread ❤ ❤ ❤

Hey Tubby, where's the vlog? Too busy preparing for your civil suit to provide us with snarky entertainment😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Love the new title too! I want to know how much they were being sued for.
The settlement wasn’t public record, so I am unable to see it yet. It could become public record (I am not disclosing how because the legalities of it being done so could be circumvented, if they knew how)… Hopefully we will be able to find out soon though!
I will say, for them to unwilling to settle, even though Kylie has admitted to causing the accident (by paying the fines), it must be more than what they could reasonably pay out, to make her go away..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you @WowMeowMeowWow for creating our new thread and thank you @Bogey for the new title. This site helps maintain our sanity while viewing the crazy shenanigans of the family of Hambeasts that call themselves the “Maasives”. Er, the Maases.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks Wow. Thanks Bogey. Thanks S&G!
Not sure who did what but it's all awesome!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you for the title and thread @WowMeowMeowWow All that worrying that you were leaving us was for naught. Grateful for that !!!!
Here is what I have learned over the past few weeks. You guyth are interesting, funny, insightful….The Maassives are not. 😂 I can distance myself from them very easily. Y’all…not so much. ❤❤
Sorry for the confusion. The thread title for #171 is mine. I was just saying that @Bogey also had a fantastic suggestion.
I look forward to seeing the outcome of this lawsuit.
Happy Saturday.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Slimming filter is on overdrive. She has the triple chins that defy gravity. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2619144
This is why the humpties think she is looking great and losing weight. They don't look closely and notice the unfiltered shots that are extreme... the above photo doesn't even look like the same person. If she thins her face anymore she will look like a fish with one eye on each side of her face.

One thing I dislike about them is the extreme delusion..in everything really. Deluded about their looks, their weight, Abbie's profound intellectual disability... using filters and jump shots to make their life and looks be what they want.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet she is trying to find a filter to fix that gonger eye. It's worse than ever in that pic 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 2619691
At least she managed to pull that chin skin back with her palms.
---
Here is what I have learned over the past few weeks. You guyth are interesting, funny, insightful….The Maassives are not. 😂 I can distance myself from them very easily. Y’all…not so much. ❤❤
Sorry for the confusion. The thread title for #171 is mine. I was just saying that @Bogey also had a fantastic suggestion.
I look forward to seeing the outcome of this lawsuit.
Happy Saturday.
You just needed to step back and breathe..this is a nasty family we're dealing with here..I've never met a couple of shysters like them in real life. Whenever I tell someone the things they do people look at me like I'm nuts. Exploiting a child for money, that's the lowest of lows.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It is not so much I hate them for this but I find their confidence and bravado to be a bit humorous. For two people who have zero skills, talent, curiosity about the world around them and their overall distasteful appearance, they act like people should really be interested in continuing to watch THEM on YT. Numbers don't lie and his numbers are beginning to show the channel is fading away. Even if he put out 10 vlogs a week, people are not interested in them anymore and I think it's because they turned into fat slobs plus their crappy personalities. Atha with his bleeping out of control ego and Priscilla who is practically brain dead. They're just not entertaining, not to mention he's put out basically the same crap for over two years. When he teases and says wait till you see what we have in store for you what he really means is, I am just saying this to make you think I've come up with better content. He may even think he's doing something different that will attract more views, but I just don't think he is talented or intellectually capable to have kept this once popular channel going. And face it, it was popular because Abbie was this cute little autistic girl and the family was new and shiny in the world of YT. Now Abbie grew up and she sure as hell isn't that cute little autistic girl. Plus he has failed miserably in realizing people have eyes and ears and no matter how many times he claims Abbie is progressing, people who are able to assess the situation can see this man has been lying about his daughters disability for years now. And people do not like to be lied to so they stopped watching. Atha may feel better when he lashes out at "the trolls" but when is he going to realize nobody bleeping cares about him or his family. You've lost your audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.