Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Oops, sorry @Noir Fan, I thought you meant the Maasives have their work cut out for them. You meant the clinic, program, school. That’s what I get for not drinking my coffee first before commenting. 😵💫☕
That’s okay! I meant the school/program, etc. However your post was magnificent. They lie to all, especially themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Srsmom

VIP Member
I'll add some long red gouge on her right upper arm. Also, a mom that edits her daughters face to slim it because they feed her endless junk. Abbie has a huge head, and this isn't it!
Good catch; I hadn’t noticed that. Maybe a battle to get her in/out of the car? 🤷🏻‍♀️ They told us for years that she didn’t like ice cream. They shaped her into holding it for photos, but she’s never eating it with gusto like we’ve seen repeatedly for other meals. I feel terrible for her living with that family.

• Sad
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Does she look like she’s enjoying anything to you? She looks drugged and like she had possibly been crying to me.

View attachment 2542060
I remember! When they claimed Abs didn't like ice cream. Any of yalls remember that too???
---
Good catch; I hadn’t noticed that. Maybe a battle to get her in/out of the car? 🤷🏻‍♀️ They told us for years that she didn’t like ice cream. They shaped her into holding it for photos, but she’s never eating it with gusto like we’ve seen repeatedly for other meals. I feel terrible for her living with that family.
Omg...I didn't see your remarks about the ice cream...sorry...I just posted the same thing
---
This is her life. Fucked up fingers, mouth open, fork shoveling whatever sodium infused crap she can fit on a fork into her mouth. She's a waste of space.

View attachment 2542303
OMG THOSE MUTANT FINGERS

Last edited:
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
So she claimed she was flying home? What is she doing with her $100k car? How is that getting back to Florida?
I'm assuming that she is flying home because the Jags are playing at home and the obese slob can't miss out on another excuse to eat, drink and fart but the car situation is very confusing 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Seashellz

Chatty Member
This is Pig if she played the organ, this is probably pretty much what her fat hanging ass looks like on the toilet. Think about it, her whole sweaty, dirty, poopy backside completely covers the toilet seat, does she wipe it down every time after she uses it🤢💩 I would suggest that she uses toilet seat covers, but we all know how they stick to your butt Etc... her flabby butt would eat that cover up, and then she'd have to have tubby help get it out🛠⛏✂🚽💯🙈😂😂🤣🤣🙆‍♀️

20231019_001358.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Yeah, in this video he was “singing their praises” (about occupational therapists) and not too long ago, I’m sure we saw a video or two about trouble he was having with some OTs who were having trouble with Ass and Pig Abbie—-couldn’t handle her or something. (But it was all from the asshole’s point of view.) So hard to tell what was really going on. But the Ass was sure complaining about them. Then stopped going to see them.
And I think there was something mentioned about aggression. Also when she was at the OT place, she was like a bull in a china shop.

Is Becca an OT?
---
When!!!! I don't remember!
Last year or so.

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
Are we sure it is NOT her? Looks so much like her.
Pretty sure it's an influencer who goes by the screen name glitterandlazers. Priss fucking wishes she had that kind of following, honestly.

Last edited:

Tammy36

Asa acts like a crazy fool when he is with Abbie around other people who don't know them. The frantic prompts and demands to show the world what his Sweet Girl can do on her iPad. Meanwhile, those watching are sitting there wondering WTF is happening. Maybe the neighbors are use to this Halloween drill and smile and mutter to themselves about the weirdness of all of it. I don't see any of them jumping up to greet them as if they're celebrities which is what Asa wants more than anything. He wants the recognition he has brought Abbie to this level of being able to walk up to strangers and say thank you and then bark out multiple orders. Meanwhile Abbie is drugged to the gills and confused and disinterested in this activity. I do like seeing Asa act all weird around his neighbors. He is the most awkward person and doesn't have the social skills to just act normal. I would love for someone to have taken video of Asa and Abbie walking down the street together and I wish someone would get a picture or video of Asa standing next to a normal height man. I just want to see how short he really is in real life. I think he purposely avoids this because it would hurt his ego.

BTW, that yard they went to was atrocious. It was filled with so much crap.

I drive by this house in Washington DC every day on my way home from work. There is a 20 foot skeleton in the front yard. I can't imagine the cost for all of this over the years. There are some serious decorations on my drive but this one is the weirdest one.

View attachment 2547132
It kind of reminds me of when someone gives my dog a treat or present and I, for some silly reason, say to her “say thank you to auntie so and so for your lovely treat/gift) and she gives a paw and a little lick to the persons hand if the person is cool with it. I haven’t taught her any of this, just put words to it when I noticed she always did it after receiving a gift lol. But yeah, that’s what Asa reminded me of with Abbie trick or treating, just much less chill about it, he was militant almost.

• Heart