Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bready

VIP Member
Thats exactly why she wants to hand them out. They are expensive. People will notice. Its just another "brag" for her....like that BS she was spewing about why they feed the homeless and buy peoples groceries. They say they dont want accolades, but thats ALL they want, the freakin scumbags!!
I wanted to throat punch both of them! 😂 😂
I feel like the full-size candy bars are yet another thing that Priss latched onto while pining away on Gitmo for the all-American experience. I've seen plenty of TV shows and movies mention the "rich people give out full-size candy bars" trope, but never encountered it in real life. Does anyone even want a full-size candy bar on Halloween? I've literally never heard anyone say they wanted that. I feel like kids are more excited by people who give multiple pieces of candy or leave the candy bowl unattended for them to steal.

So much for their typical 18 year old narrative. Her Wonder Woman costume was more suitable for a toddler, whereas this is what an 18 year old would typically wear as Wonder Woman.
Lawd, speak for yourself. I never wanted to wear "sexy" costumes at that age, nor do any of the teens and young twentysomethings I know now...honestly most of the women and girls I've known at all ages of life preferred costumes that were less skimpy and more weather appropriate. I'm not trying to freeze my tiddies straight off while I trick-or-treat :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Shadergirl

That "salad" was disgusting. Who puts jarlic in a salad, adds jarred chilis (and doesn't even mix it first) then adds everything but the bagel seasoning, tops it with a glob of ginger dressing and "cuts" the hot spice with balsamic vinigar? WTAF. That was unedible. They must have shat for hours after that culinary travesty.
Disgusting is too kind! She says chop everything up the same size but then throws in giant size rings of onions…opens an oil based jar of jarred chili spice and plops in two heaping tablespoons without even stirring it or tasting how hot it is…shakes on oodles of everything but the bagel seasoning because she’s a chef! Ugh wouldn’t touch that concoction. Hot mess express but she said she’s cute so there’s that!

• Haha
  • Sick

cucumber

VIP Member
Looking for a fourth person for their skeet shooting..on Thursday…during the day. Well, most people have jobs! And he is involved with a fundraiser for JSA??!!!
And of course Ass had to let us know his score which he said was almost competition level. So now we know he can add clay shooting to his list of expertise...sigh
Doesn't Izzy boy have ANY friends to go?
And how much ya wanna bet Ass' other "friend" are people from the school who organized the whole damn thing

• Haha

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Another snooze fest of a vlog. Asa acting like he’s Marco Pierre White because he’s frying some onions. Also his snippy little comment when Cilla informed him some people feed their dogs a raw diet, the noise he made first and then his retort of Sandy and Maverick would turn their noses up at raw meat. How does he know if they’ve never tried it? He always has to be the “expert” on everything, he cant just let anything go without representing his unknowledgeable opinion that he’s pulled out of his arse as fact. He’s truly an unbearable prick of a man. Oh and someone asked in the comments why Abbie changed shirts, he said it was due to a nosebleed. Hmmm, not sure if I believe that or not but more importantly why is it that only comment he chooses to respond to? Seems odd when he gets so many others that he totally ignores. Why did that one set him off I wonder 🤔

Raw diets are fantastic for dogs! I bet they would scarf that meat up in a heartbeat. But he wasn't even giving them the actual meat-he was giving them the cut off fat-which is just as bad for dogs as it is for us humans. When one of our dogs was just a wee puppy, she had digestive problems which started me down a rabbit hole of researching dog food. We've done homemade meals which are super easy and much more thought out than just "Pumpkin and rice", dehydrated human grade food, and kibble (not grocery store crap anymore as I simply cannot do that now that I know more and actually read the ingredient labels). We ruled out a raw diet simply due to health/safety risk with our guy with autism/ID.

• Heart

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
View attachment 2565125
A jacked up, porky ass hand for a human. A well defined hoof for an oinker.
Can someone please fill me in on WTH she was “cooking”? Is that some sort of gravy in that pan?
Still abstaining from whale watching, but I do peruse the comment sections from time to time. This was Atha’s response to someone asking about how they would desensitize Abbie for a mammogram in the future.
What. A. Load. Of. Shit.
View attachment 2565135
Hi @Kimmied ❤
Good to see you. I hope all is well. We have worried about you. Thanks for checking in. 😘
---

AMEN 🙌🏼🙌🏼
They have to be so sluggish after eating that slop midday.
I have been intermittent fasting for a while now. The 16/8 deal. No calories for 16 hours. I usually break the fast with a yogurt smoothie or a protein drink. Anything heavier than that just makes me want to take a nap. 😂
Personally, I have found that I have so much more mental clarity and it has made me more conscious of my food choices.
The Maassives are clueless about nutrition. Tis why they are Tubby and Twatty. 🐽
Intermittent Fasting for the win!!!!
I LOVE the IF lifestyle! It’ll be 2 years for me in January. I always shoot for an 18 hour fast, but some days I do less, occasionally more, depending on what I’ve got going on that day. It’s so flexible! I have never found anything that works as well and is as sustainable as a life plan. I’m glad you have too! ❤

• Heart

Vegan for the Animals

They either post that Abbie had a treat or we see them in the vlogs saying she can have a treat and those treats are always food of some sort. Treats are something you have on occasion. Abbie getting biscuits, ice cream, Chick Fil-A, etc…is just a normal way of living for her and them. There’s nothing special about Abbie going to Dailies to get a biscuit or having ice cream at that other place, because they visit these places practically every day and I’m sure a lot of the time it’s more for themselves than for Abbie.

Fat Fuck Priscilla outdid herself with her crack chilli salad or whatever the fuck it was. When she mentioned she would be adding her own ingredients, I knew cheese would be involved, although she did surprise me that she knew what feta was. I wonder if she has ever had her cholesterol checked because the amount of cheese she eats is seriously unhealthy.

• Heart
  • Haha

ABAPQueen1995

We want both Wow & Hot!!!!
I agree, I wonder what's happened to them?
---
Choking is cute?! This makes me sick. Choking is anything but cute and it's no laughing matter. They should have put the camera down immediately as soon as she started doing so and giving her plenty of sips of water until she felt better. Maybe a bit of first aid would have helped too
---
The Marvelous Mrs. MaAssive live: “You only get one skin. Let’s take care of it the best way possible.” Ha! And out of the approximate 2,500 new beauty guides, Big P is personally responsible for only 26. Wow.

View attachment 2524382
She looks like she's had cream or pie thrown in her face lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
That mat looks ridiculous. It's a Summer throw rug that clashes with a Winter themed door.
---

Because to tell and show the truth would call them out as long term liars. And then all of their subs would leave. Well any that had any intelligence would.
The stupid humps probably believe that Abbie totally made and baked the dog treats all by herself. Hell, she even read the recipe

• Haha
  • Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
I'm submitting this to whatever organization needs a photo for their ID calendar.

View attachment 2572218
---
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 🤣 View attachment 2572220
Special needs piggy has an issue with ceilings too.
---
So I haven't even finished watching the post, and the first 5 minutes was all about wah wah we are sick then on to Abby unplugged everything and more whining. Abby didn't unplug everything because she is obsessive compulsive, she did it because she's a damn brat and you let her get away with everything. How about saying NO every once in awhile. All parents say it to their children at some time in their life.. your sweet girl is no exception. And then now they have to let Pig tell her story about the emergency on the plane, wasn't it enough that she posted about it the other night. I actually thought they had to deplane because Pig had put too much weight on her side of the plane.. we all know we just read about it recently. What does this all have to do with autism, this is no longer fathering autism, it is two fools bumbling about in life, and trying to toss their so-called artistic daughter, with severe IDD for views.☹😡 the next time I see her swipe everyone's drinks, sadly I went to slap her myself. Everything is fun and games to them, when they laugh instead of disciplining she thinks it's okay and it will never stop. Grow some damn balls tubby, you know you're a fat wife won't give a shit if you reprimand her. What's holding you back,
So, does Abbie walk around her place of employment unplugging everything? This will never go over in a coffee shop. Imagine her obsessively unplugging her DJ equipment.

• Haha

SunnyDale

VIP Member
This weirdo is following in his mom’s footsteps as his girth continues to grow. WTF is wrong with him?
I spy a skoal can in his back pocket. 😆
IMG_4138.jpeg
IMG_4139.jpeg
IMG_4135.jpeg
IMG_4140.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

boychik0830

VIP Member
Asa knows exactly what an MLM is.

Priscilla has no idea, not in the broad sense. She's exactly the kind of sucker MLM companies reel in, and the exact kind of sucker who becomes fully indoctrinated into the cultlike atmosphere that keeps the grift rolling for the actual employees of the company.
An acquaintance from high was part of a mln called level thrive where she claims she magically had more energy by doing 3 simple steps. Drinking a protein shake, take a capsule and wear a silly patch. Their don't allow any negative comments on their Facebook page. A real company would allow both positive and negative comments on their page instead of trying to hide their complaints. My friend was complaining about having to survive one day instead of thriving because of a medical appointment. I don't use level thrive and im doing just fine. This stuff has to be a scam.
---
New video

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Seashellz

Chatty Member
Now she has a Jags helmet on display in her office.
I'm so sick of her BS football fan crap.
She just thinks it makes her look cute and it gives her something to post about because she has no interests or hobbies aside from food to post about.
Does she exercise? Clean/re-set/organize? Read? Craft? Garden? Volunteer?
Any special skills, gifts, anything at all to offer the world?
All a big old NOPE.
So she'll dress up in cheap animal print and cardboard earrings and pretend she understands football because it takes zero talent or energy.
Slob!!
Wasn't that the football helmet that Assahole was wearing during the face mask vlog, where Pig looked like Hannibal Lecter?👹🤢

• Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
OMG I'm so giddy, after a horrible no good very bad week, Humpty gave me so much to snark on. I have been saving this pic for weeks always hoping she would wear this dress again...and he finally blessed me with my opportunity.

View attachment 2536668View attachment 2536672View attachment 2536673
It's amazing how her dresses always seem to expand with her size, either that or she's buying the same ones in larger sizes, to try and trick us into thinking she can still get into the old ones🤷‍♀️
Awwww....still feeling soooooo cute, Big P,???

• Haha

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
The thing that struck me is….when Abbie was trick-or-treating at that one house where the older folks were sitting on chairs in the yard passing out candy and Abbie was surrounded by little kids trick-or-treating….they were half her height. And Abbie (forced by Ass) was struggling to hold open her bag, use her device to tell them “Trick or Treat” and “Thank you” plus sometimes sign “thank you”. By the end of the walk to some houses, Abbie looked wiped out. She didn’t look like she enjoyed it. Ass mentions it was the most work she’s done for a while. How shitty was that for Abbie? Ruined her trick-or-treating. Ass was hollering “thank you” each time anyway. She didn’t need to carry her device all around the block or wherever they went. And Ass mentioned at one point that all the kids were smaller than her, so I know he is sensitive to that fact. Abbie wanted and loves candy—-that’s a fact. Neither Abbie, Ass or Pig want to go trick-or treating—-why put her through that? Maybe let her pass some candy out that night and give her a little, then call it good. And for exercise the entire family can take a 30 minute walk in the park during the day.
When he makes her use her device it gives off, we need to let the world know she’s special needs and everyone should cater to her “learning” how to use her device. He’s acting and pretends she uses her device regularly yet she rarely knows what to click on it.

I read that in Asswipes's voice...I can't see her saying stellar. Sthellars? The whole flow of their review smelled of his greasy little self. Well, we'll have the 4 Days of Thanksgiving to look forward to . them standing with the Publix manager watching people receive their gift cards, video of homeless people asking what's this sh*t when handed a meal, making turkey art pictures with Abs hand, turkey decor in the dining room, Asswipe in his Turkey boxers, her smelling like raw turkey and rotting fish. Babywipes making turkey jokes and playing with a turkey hunting call. I can't wait. (look up handheld shaker caller)
They are lucky they have holidays to give them content, otherwise they would have nothing right now.

To comment on the restaurant….
Her and Ass are so easily entertained and amused by mediocre shit.

Should they even be blowing money right now? It’s tax time and if their taxes aren’t included in their mortgage they are looking at an 11k bill.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well, we found out what that lone apple was for and it wasn't for a healthy snack. 🥴 🤪 Be on the lookout for a brand new bottle of bourbon on the liquor table in the next couple of days.

Its not saying much, but he should take over. He does much better than the #Momchef! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha