Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
So fat they couldn’t even bend down to straighten the mat. They F everything up!
That mat looks ridiculous. It's a Summer throw rug that clashes with a Winter themed door.
---
Interesting that Asa claims Abbie is doing all these things in her program, and can stay on task for 17 min. However, he couldn't film (without a bunch of jump cuts) Abbie getting a glass and putting water in it. Why does he insist on lying so much?!?
Because to tell and show the truth would call them out as long term liars. And then all of their subs would leave. Well any that had any intelligence would.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

cucumber

VIP Member
  • Haha

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
I think I missed a chapter. I wonder if this is paid off. The boy is making scraps at his new job. Payment/gas/insurance…..

IMG-0240.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

Mrsijustcant

Love You!❤
Unfortunately, those Woooooheeeewing Pig videos are long gone. The kitty got over confident and deleted the originals after it was uploaded to YT. iCloud is a wasteland….no video remnants to be had. YT won’t even allow a furry mammal to sign in and attempt to recover deleted videos.
Never fear though, as long as Pig continues to upload her hogwash, there will always be an opportunity for a feline to come out of retirement. Potential content for days! 😂
The fact that it brought you a smile makes it all worth it. 😘
Thank you! I not only smiled but laughed till I couldn't breathe. You are such a talent. Love you😍

• Heart

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
“Forgive me, but”

Priscilla has to keep up her appearance with this “over-the-top” ridiculous makeup because she has to compete with Ass’s love interest—-2nd photo below. He might just run off again with this one. (Never talks back, never pouts, spends no money or does shitty decorating, and is always uh..available.
IMG_8756.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
In the so-called snack that sounds like a full breakfast (burrata cheese sandwich) video, the sow refers to the bread as “artesian” rather than “artisan”. @CoffeeMomof2 noted what a poor videographer Ass is. An important skill is being sure the narrator in a film actually uses proper words and pronounces them correctly.
---

Gotta fly first clash
So the seat can fit her ash
I LOLed when she said artesian instead of artisanal bread. Excessive amount of cheese. A tablespoon of honey. Oddly sliced strawberries and wasted bits by not coring them first. Slicing strawberries with a Sweeney Todd sized blade. Store-bought balsamic glaze instead of making her own. The 8 oz. cheese container suggests it contains eight servings. Piggy’s recipe used two servings per each toast. The Beast with the fleshy face bumper is truly a sloppy version of Sandra Lee’s semi-homemade style. She toasted bread on a stove-top. Estimated calories per ”snack”:
Bread = 110 cal.; Cheese = 140 cal.; Fruit = 17 cal.; Butter = 68 cal.; Honey = 64 cal. (conservative estimate for her long pour); Balsamic glaze = 60 cal. (conservative estimate). Total calories per serving estimated at 459 cal. A full-sized Snickers candy bar = 250 calories.

IMG_8723.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

ASD_Romy

Had it been anyone else, I could completely understand being shaken and needing to talk about what you saw with your family. But in her case she just annoys me, and she doesn't even sound upset, it's like she's acting it out. Also the whole spiel about the boarding pass... just shut up.
Also, I cannot stand when people let their kids walk all over them just because they have a disability. It does favours for no one.
I once had a child punch me in the face (tourettes and adhd) and though I understood he didn't mean to hurt me in the moment, what really irked me was the parents' reaction when they found out. They comforted him and I did not even get a "sorry".

• Wow
  • Angry

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
Hahaha he's such a loser that he has to beg on FB for a 4th friend. Read the room loser, nobody likes you!
The F'ing twang was out again in full force whilst campaigning for a "fourth" for clay shooting! OMG have you no shame little man?! That southern drawl only comes out when your good 'ol boy alter ego surfaces. Poor Jessica 😫 she seems so authentic (please, no political comments) I'm sure she didn't think she was raising such a MUSHADE (pr. MOO SHAAD) In Italian - we call someone like ASS-a mushade - soft and mushy (literally and figuratively 😆)

• Haha
  • Heart

Srsmom

VIP Member
I think she still is in ‘program’. The 10 week thing is vocational and I think her facility has a few 10 week sessions throughout the year. The rest of the time, what I gather, is spent at the center. Doing ABA and other therapies. As always, wherever she is, they have their work cut out.
Thanks. I don’t watch the videos anymore so have no idea other than what is shared here.

cucumber

VIP Member
Now she has a Jags helmet on display in her office.
I'm so sick of her BS football fan crap.
She just thinks it makes her look cute and it gives her something to post about because she has no interests or hobbies aside from food to post about.
Does she exercise? Clean/re-set/organize? Read? Craft? Garden? Volunteer?
Any special skills, gifts, anything at all to offer the world?
All a big old NOPE.
So she'll dress up in cheap animal print and cardboard earrings and pretend she understands football because it takes zero talent or energy.
Slob!!
But but but....her hobby is shopping for cheap-ass decor. AKA junk.

• Haha

jacjos123

As of right now,

Yestedays 2 videos (combined) made roughly 530 on facebook.

Same video on YouTube about 450.

They have way more views on facebook, and they can post the "reformated" video to get more on the same video.

This is just monetized video pay... nothing else included like stars, donations, sponsors, affiliate links, subscriptions, etc. So even though youtube pays better through their monetized video program they are actually making more through facebook.

The two.videos of FB have 61k views versus 25k on youtube (when I looked to attempt mathing 😉)
IMO I think they are making even less than what you quoted above. I think a large number of Asa’s views and subs are bought bots. His subscriber count on you tube hasn’t budged in over a month. That’s why the desperation to make more videos as well as to make them longer.

• Sick

Srsmom

VIP Member
Isn’t this what she drives?

🤯

116k. For a CAR.

Thanks Abbie. Let’s make sure to keep your off the shoulder look going for the pervs. 🤨

• Wow
  • Sick