Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Okay, I can't handle trying to wade through old vlogs blind so here are some tidbits I found from our lovely selves in real time about Abbie and the OT situation:

Nov 25, 2022
"The fact that Abbie has not been to OT in two to three years is DISGUSTING. Even if they couldn’t get Medicaid/Medicare to cover it, they had the financial means to cover it themselves. I would say Abbie needs OT way more than she needs speech therapy. We are seeing the results of Abbie not having OT and she is only 17 years old."
Relevant vlog:

Jan 18, 2023
"What is the fool saying?! The OT's said it might be good for an ABA therapist to join them, but Asa said he didnt feel it was necessary, that he would show them how to handle Abbie. Then whats the point of taking her to therapy?!

AND...he said "they are used to little kids, shes as big as the therapist."
Relevant vlog:
This vlog is key - we know Atha's methods of turning things around to look better for him, and he drones on after dragging Abbie into the OT therapist that they CAN bring an ABA therapist with them but he's just going to go in with her the next day and show the occupational therapist "their methods" to handle Abbie. Translation: the OT wanted them to have an ABA therapist attend, Atha didn't like that, he tried to swing his belly around to assert dominance.
We didn't hear about occupational therapy after this point.
ALSO in this vlog Priscilla admits that they had "someone" - probably these various girls she's been hiring as assistants - driving Abbie to therapy and Abbie was being aggressive with the driver and the therapist.

Feb 23, 2023
" I wouldn’t be surprised if they have already stopped OT but they would never say a word.."

May 5, 2023
" We pretty much know now the OT therapists kicked y'all to the curb due to Abbie's aggressive behaviors and now the speech therapist is clueing you in on Abbie being a pain in the ass during those sessions."
Relevant vlog:

So she got maybe 3 months of occupational therapy during the miraculous homeschool year. Abbie ran rampant through the OT center, interrupted other younger clients, gave her therapist (and unnamed driver) "hell," and was displaying enough aggressive behaviors that Atha actually vlogged about them. Oddly enough the teacher and the occupational therapy both disappeared around the same time.

I think the major problem with this is that they see this behavior as "cute", "Abbitude", "Typical teen", etc. and make light of it. They teach her that wrestling is appropriate knowing that she has difficulty with generalizing skills from one setting to the other and that this is one she could "overgeneralize" into all settings because it's easier than using her AAC and tends to get her what she wants. Maybe it is because we have a boy who is very prone to severe aggression and self injury that has led us to NEVER minimize it no matter who it happens to, and to treat it very seriously because it WILL get him kicked out of places and limit him. I used to think Abbie would be easier to handle than my son when I first found them years ago and we were dealing with his severe behaviors, but now, nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Vegan for the Animals

If Asswipe didn’t have a vlog to deliver, he wouldn’t even bother trying to get Abbie to use the air fryer. He knows perfectly well that Abbie is never going to independently cook.

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Going to the stadium for Trick or Treating was as much for Abbie as going to the New Orleans football game was for Tubby's Birthday. Both events were entirely for that spoiled, obnoxious, obese twat, neither were for the purpose that they were trying to sell. I really hate that entitled and selfish twat.

• Heart
  • Angry

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I'm scared we are dropping off posts. Scared because it's the only way these absolute dissolute grifting fat arseholes will be toppled. We have people here who are so so much more knowledge than I do. Is it because we just cannot stand this BS anymore and have given up because it's doing our head in. I do count myself as one of them and rely on everyone here - maybe I have to start watching again and get up to speed with their disgusting lives, but honestly I think I would rather be a hazmat suited individual who deep cleans dead people's houses....
I think it is because Tubby is not posting regular vlogs. I think something significant is going on at Mold Manor. It's not like him to be so lackadaisical about posting. The Tubby little bastard can't help himself when it comes to loving to share his voice and BS. He claims to have other channel content, where is it? What happened to his project at the side of the house where he thought it was going to be a good idea to build an axe throwing area? Something is up and I am here for it!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
❤😻❤
Thank You, Rocket. 😘
I appreciate your explanation. The Googles doesn’t hold a candle to you. I agree completely with your opinions.
And…
If we are comparing Izzy’s personality mutations to Pigs multiple chairs…we know how that story ends…
With DESTRUCTION!
☄🌪🔥
Distressed and splintered.
With Asa blaming it all on Abbie, as he does a tutorial on how to fix broken furniture!!
We all know that big bitch plops her Kong ass down and ruins some furniture! 😂 🐽🐽😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Bogey

VIP Member
I think this all solidifies our options on how bad they are perceived in their local autism community. They have been shunned an can no longer get reliable help from local resources, so he beacons to his gaslit humpers for help. He announced on his vlogs that they needed a teacher, needed a 4th for clay shooting, need more OT in the area. Just to name a few. They live in a HUGE city and they have been dealing with this world for 18 years now. Help is there to those that need it, but when you've been acting like the Pigs that they are doors are going to close and Abbie will get the bare minimum assistance provided by law. Your humpers will not save you Ass and they are the only people you have left.

• Heart

renwick

Chatty Member
Hey Loves. 😘
All is well here. I have been very busy. I also am on a little soul journey. I am trying to fill my time with more positivity. The Maassives ain’t it, They are a big, fat roadblock. Literally and figuratively. 😂 That being said, the laughter and friendships we have formed here are a positive….HANDS DOWN.
Sorry I left y’all hanging with the thread title. Y’all kicked ass. Thank you both for creating the thread and to an excellent title.
I am done watching their shit for now. All of it. With that, I pass the thread title creation on to whoever wants it. @sparkle&glitter1 did a fabulous job. 😘
I will be around. I still look forward to Pig hitting her goal weight of 500 lbs., as well as celebrating with y’all once she is successful.🐽
I hope you all have had a wonderful day.
❤❤❤❤❤❤Love you!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
View attachment 2524108View attachment 2524119
I always look forward to your posts. You will be missed even though you will still be present❤. Thank you for all your marvelous contributions 😘

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well Asa, since she does so much with Abbie, why don't you film it?
Lets see P do anything with her at all that doesn't involve the kitchen.
Anything!!
We'll wait. 🤣👌👌🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Today has been a rough one here. My son had a bad tic attack (he has Tourettes as well as autism) and that led to him becoming aggressive. We don't see much aggression these days, but when it does happen, it's bad. So, my "Give a Shit" meter is empty. Especially regarding the Maassives. All they ever do is eat anyway. Nothing exciting about that.

In other news, baby grandson is expected very soon and we can't wait!

WowMeow, enjoy time away but we will miss you!

• Heart

Seashellz

Chatty Member
And at 2:00 a.m. while dickwad was supposed to be sleeping next to his vial, and vulgar wife, he was up tongue-lashing a follower..instead of pleasuring the Beast🐄
20231024_235709.jpg
20231024_235634.jpg
20231024_235611.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
I’m 4 mins into the vlog and Ass has been going on about how age is just a number :sleep:.

The difference between Abbie and other special needs children that dress up is that they understand the excitement of wearing a costume. I don’t think Abbie really understand what it means, so they are dressing her up for the hell of it. Even Isaiah was confused to why she had a costume on.

• Heart
  • Sick

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Abbie's program is ending because it's only ten weeks. No more going out into the community to work? They took her out of JSA because they wanted her to learn life skills where she would physically be doing life skills in her home. However, now he wants her to learn how to do laundry and other tasks in different environments and with different machines. WTAF is even real with this family? I think it's hilarious how weird they are about buying bigger bars. People in my subdivision gave out movie-size candy packs, but nobody talked about it. We give out full size bars, but many people that give out smaller bars give more than one. Again, who cares except for Asa and Priscilla?! Priscilla looked like an absolute hell of a fat mess in Costco

• Heart