Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Comment: Was it smelling salt? or Narcam? Narcam goes in the nose too, if it was a drug over dose she would of fallen too, and drug over dose stops your heart, I dont think they would use smelling salt on a heart attack

Ass: I'm pretty sure is was a grand mal seizure based on the sound Priscilla heard and how she hit the floor.

1. YOU DON'T USE SMELLING SALTS FOR A SEIZURE! What the hell, Asa?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
2. Not breathing? Making gargling/choking sounds? No pulse? Those are all signs of OD/fent poisoning. It's not a pretty thing to witness. Tonic clonic seizures don't cause cardiac and/or respiratory arrest. If the woman had to be bagged, undergo chest compressions, an AED, and apparently roused some after "something" was applied to her nose she didn't have a seizure.

Why is he so confidently stupid???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

What10001

Chatty Member
Hey Loves. 😘
All is well here. I have been very busy. I also am on a little soul journey. I am trying to fill my time with more positivity. The Maassives ain’t it, They are a big, fat roadblock. Literally and figuratively. 😂 That being said, the laughter and friendships we have formed here are a positive….HANDS DOWN.
Sorry I left y’all hanging with the thread title. Y’all kicked ass. Thank you both for creating the thread and to an excellent title.
I am done watching their shit for now. All of it. With that, I pass the thread title creation on to whoever wants it. @sparkle&glitter1 did a fabulous job. 😘
I will be around. I still look forward to Pig hitting her goal weight of 500 lbs., as well as celebrating with y’all once she is successful.🐽
I hope you all have had a wonderful day.
❤❤❤❤❤❤Love you!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
View attachment 2524108View attachment 2524119
I feel you, I have deactivated my account 5 times, and always reinstate it before the 7 day window 😂😂 I’m not a mean person naturally or in real life 😅 but something about these idiots keeps me coming back to talk shit 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
New video
Here's an idea glutton-meister...if you're in a rush and "so busy" due to all of your "work" and "home life" obligations...why not skip the 5,000 calorie, fat and grease laden lunch you're concocting??? Why don't you grab a yogurt, or some fruit...or better yet...why don't you skip that meal because you likely had a 3 course breakfast! Your fat-ass husband does NOT need you making these artery-clogging meals for him so do not use that as an excuse. They are such gluttonous pigs I get physically ill watching them

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
I asked my husband.... who is a shooty/hunty/gun guy (who has been in skeet, and many other, shooting competitions)... he said being almost "competition level" skeet shooting doesn't mean anything. Literally just complete bullshit Ass is spewing trying to sound more than he is. Nothing but empty words anyone could say and it hold equal meaning. Just some dumb shit someone would say when they don't know shit but are trying to impress.

• Haha

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
And at 2:00 a.m. while dickwad was supposed to be sleeping next to his vial, and vulgar wife, he was up tongue-lashing a follower..instead of pleasuring the Beast🐄View attachment 2530472View attachment 2530477View attachment 2530478
Wow. He’s such an asshole. Up all freaking night as usual. No wonder Abbie misses her school, clinic, program ( whatever those freaks are calling it this week.) Can’t blame him for not wanting to have sex with his wife though. Physically impossible. Unless they mated in the pool like manatees. I don’t sense the “chemistry” between them anyway. Food and alcohol have replaced that.

But methinks the comment hit home (before it is deleted). That’s exactly what pig is doing. Preying on the vulnerable. Not to mention alienating what few friends if any she has pushing that crap makeup. I’d stop answering her calls and/or texts, wouldn’t you? Such a self centered greedy hog——both of them. Puke. 🤮

• Heart
  • Sick

lillibb

VIP Member
Well, Prissassapotomus was dressed like a $2 wh*re. I guess she had high hopes for her locker room tour. And Asswipe trying to tell us she was trying to manipulated him...Ass...she's not that smart.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And I think there was something mentioned about aggression. Also when she was at the OT place, she was like a bull in a china shop.

Is Becca an OT?
---

Last year or so.
Yep, it was when she started homeschooling with the private teacher. They had Brandy start ABA again, and found an OT for her to go to.
Asa talked about them like they were incompetent- that Abbie was just "playing" them, and they didnt understand how to deal with her.
He actually laughed when he said that Abbie was running around the center and disrupting the other "children".
He thought Abbie was displaying how intelligent she was, by "testing" and "playing" with the OT's.
But then he quit laughing, and the last few times he picked her up he said he had to find a new OT because they simply "dont understand" Abbie and how they do not take his suggestions.
And like everything else, it was never shown or mentioned again.

• Heart
  • Sick

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
She is the only person I've ever seen whose knuckles are not aligned with her fingers. Wtf.

View attachment 2564574
---
Her shape is now a potato.

View attachment 2564578View attachment 2564579
IMG_0907.jpeg

A jacked up, porky ass hand for a human. A well defined hoof for an oinker.
Can someone please fill me in on WTH she was “cooking”? Is that some sort of gravy in that pan?
Still abstaining from whale watching, but I do peruse the comment sections from time to time. This was Atha’s response to someone asking about how they would desensitize Abbie for a mammogram in the future.
What. A. Load. Of. Shit.
IMG_0906.jpeg

Hi @Kimmied ❤
Good to see you. I hope all is well. We have worried about you. Thanks for checking in. 😘
---
Here's an idea glutton-meister...if you're in a rush and "so busy" due to all of your "work" and "home life" obligations...why not skip the 5,000 calorie, fat and grease laden lunch you're concocting??? Why don't you grab a yogurt, or some fruit...or better yet...why don't you skip that meal because you likely had a 3 course breakfast! Your fat-ass husband does NOT need you making these artery-clogging meals for him so do not use that as an excuse. They are such gluttonous pigs I get physically ill watching them
AMEN 🙌🏼🙌🏼
They have to be so sluggish after eating that slop midday.
I have been intermittent fasting for a while now. The 16/8 deal. No calories for 16 hours. I usually break the fast with a yogurt smoothie or a protein drink. Anything heavier than that just makes me want to take a nap. 😂
Personally, I have found that I have so much more mental clarity and it has made me more conscious of my food choices.
The Maassives are clueless about nutrition. Tis why they are Tubby and Twatty. 🐽

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Whatever happened to Abbie’s bike that she was doing so great with? Another forgotten project.

• Haha
  • Heart

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
🤦‍♀️
View attachment 2569609
---
Time to clean out my phone again, here we go...Wheee!

She really needs to get a bigger bra, she would be better off wearing a sports bra, no one wants to see that side boobage🤢
View attachment 2569621

Oh my lord, she literally fills up the whole front door, she needs to stop wearing those cute dainty short shirts😝
View attachment 2569622

Why does she always have that dent in her cheeks, it's not a dimple, is it a fat pocket? LOL
View attachment 2569623

So who is this mysterious respite worker who doesn't want to be filmed, and how are they aware of that? Stupid humpers😂🤣
View attachment 2569624View attachment 2569625
I meant to reply to this. Since were on the topic of Abbie working. Abbie doesn’t need a job. She gets social security. Why put her in the position to work when the extra money or act of working means nothing to her? I only watched a few seconds of the vlog, but just from what I saw, everything is hand over hand. She didn’t spray the pam(cooking spray), Ass did. Mostly just Bs.

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
They say Pig is training like it's some huge executive company. YOURE TEACHING HOW TO SCAM AT AN MLM YOU STUPID B...
Why do these people need so much training? Apparently slinging makeup requires the same amount of continuing education as being a nurse. Who knew.

• Haha

Seashellz

Chatty Member
Disgusting mauling of Abbie in front of the open, beeping refrigerator just makes my stomach turn. Big P doesn’t seem to have bones in her digits. So weirdly shaped.

View attachment 2552116View attachment 2552117View attachment 2552118
That first pic... why is it that pig can never get closer than one foot from her daughter, look at the gap between their bodies, body language says it all. When I hug my adult daughter, I hug her with my whole body, there isn't a huge gap between us, where my ass is sticking out so far, it's in another time zone. And then on the other hand you have tubby who presses his whole body, privates included, up against her like white on rice Pervy McPervperv 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad