Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

renwick

Chatty Member
The daggers that the sow shot at Assa when they were discussing decorating the air bnb! He said he voted no and he holds majority 60% share. Look at her face and demeanor. She looked like a cornered rat and kept at him. These two are really at each other lately, as others have pointed out.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

What10001

Chatty Member
This is your 41 your old Beauty Guru, SlimeLifers. Forty. One. Use the product at your own risk 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐

I know I said this before but y’all if I looked like that in 5 years I’d just be done 🤣🤣 she ain’t no beauty guide, Rawhide? Salami? Wrinkled zombie? I could go on 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
All three of Abbie’s caregivers were needed to instruct her how to unload the dishwasher. How tragic. With Big P barking multiple instructions. I know with my head injury recovery that multiple rapid-fire instructions can overwhelm and shut me down.

View attachment 2429912

Sweet Girl did her best. With Big P bossing, AssA mimicking his daughter on camera::

View attachment 2429913

And her RPT dear brother also mocking her technique:

View attachment 2429917View attachment 2429918

They apparently don’t see anything wrong with bossing or mocking Abbie since these behaviors were included in their video. They’re despicable.
If that is what we see on camera..just imagine what is not on camera.

Poor Abbie.. Asshat is filming the putting away dishes but for all but the humpiest HUMPERS..it highlights how she is struggling with this task that Asshat has been filming and blathering on about.... for years!!

• Sick
  • Heart

Mz BW

Chatty Member
Okay I've been super busy the last few days.

Am I understanding correctly here?
- they lumbered aboard the SS Minnow today after driving down to Miami
- their original route has/had them sailing through the up-to-90 foot waves of Hurricane Lee
- they may or may not have had their entire cruise re-routed to Mexico and Honduras
- they're setting sail just as a major (or, at least, notable) anti MLM TikToker has picked up on their bullshit and all sorts of negative attention is now firing at all cylinders in their direction
- where they'll be on a ship with potentially spotty internet connectivity, an unlimited drinks pass for all adults responsible for Abbie, and a tantrumming Priscilla whose dream Caribbean cruise has been re-routed to places that aren't the Caribbean

Is that about where things are right now?

I don't know about which cruise they are on (except they paid for the 6 drinks a day minimum package for the 3 of them - surprise!) but I know that the TikTok now has 450 odd comments & they are ALL vocal about how disgusting it is & every second one is either saying OMG isn't that Abbie's mum or tagging FatheadTinyDick so it's a joy to watch :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Haha

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Then he starts "don't you just love a holiday?" How does this waste of space know the difference between a weekday, weekend, holiday? Every day is the same for this slimy grifter.

And he's so damn fat he only has one shirt that fits anymore.
He really has packed on the weight. His face has taken on a whole new look with all the bloating. I don’t understand how he can’t look at himself when he edits the vlogs and not want to do something about it.

• Heart

Lizaable90

VIP Member
First, why are the Airbnb Gurus, sleeping in a Marriott with reward points? Pot to kettle that Priscilla doesn’t travel and use Airbnbs but Marriott! So, good lying on your Host page Asshat!
Next, why isn’t Abbie and Priscilla sharing a bed? This is the way it goes in our travels. We don’t have the funds that everyone gets their own bed but when the kids have to sleep with an adult, the females sleep together and the males sleep together on separate beds. We have the 2/2 kid split, so no one is left out. It depends on the configuration and sometimes the parents sleep together but that doesn’t always happen but since my kids were over the age of 10, they never have slept opposite gender…
Now, for getting an extra room, I will concede that these rooms are NOT cheap! We looked at getting a room in Miami for when we take our daughter’s cruise. We can’t afford it, at $360/night with discounts. The ports are super expensive to stay in. We will be staying by the airport and driving down the morning of our cruise. It just makes more financial sense to do so. So, I can see where GB didn’t want to fork out that much $$ for another room.

Also, with everyone wrangling Abbie, it should really give them a wake up call. She needs a day program, where she is going every day and learning how to be in public. She needs to be around others and get those relationships now. If not, her outlook looks so bleak and in such a bad way..

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
I don’t mean to keep bringing this up but multiple ppl are tagging a big antiMLM content creator. She has 300k followers. 🤞
Do you have a link?

I imagine once they come lumbering up the staff will make them sleep in separate rooms, on opposite ends of the ship, so it doesn't tip.

• Haha

MamaOneSon

So here's my (ongoing) issue with the last video. He says Abby had a super bad bloody nose so he and Isaiah run after her so she won't get blood on the couch. He says Abby runs away because she thinks they are trying to wrestle her. They are always randomly (all of them, even Summer) hootin and hollerin' and then hard tickling or wrestling with her. So later when "fun" time is over, and they try to have "normal" physical contact, she flinched or runs away.

• Angry
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I absolutely love that Pig, being one that desires to be an empty nester, will never have her wish fulfilled. Ha! Eeeehhh eeehhhh! Making memories! 🐽Wee🐽

• Haha
  • Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I love being an empty nester. With two kids 13 months apart (parents themselves now), I paid my dues. Even with a happy 25 year marriage, I treasure my alone time, introvert that I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
And when they talk about people wondering what to do without kids I am flabbergasted. Confused. Shocked.
Maybe its my age? 53, Gen X.
She said her "friends" never went to a ball game because their kids always had other plans and didnt want to go.
And? Did they just stay home, even though the kids said no and went out without them??
Is this a Millennial thing? You just dont leave your house without a kid on your hip, or until they move out?
WTF is wrong with these weirdos?? 😂 😂
It's all bullshite. They have no friends, certainly none who are empty nesters. When have Abbie and Boy Wonder ever stopped Twatty from dining out, going shopping, to concerts, to Paloozas and other grifting events, football games and getting her cloven hooves painted and carcass massaged( Bless the poor aestheticians and masseuses). She is talking out of her cellulite and zit infested arse.

• Haha
  • Heart

bready

VIP Member
In regards to Pig’s afternoon nap…
Anyone drinking margaritas and eating bubba burgers (She grew up on those. Can ya tell?) midday..winds up passing out.
Did she actually say she grew up on Bubba Burgers? I don't know how that's possible, since she was already in high school when the company was founded...

• Haha

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
How funny that Junior asks his dad to capture a Tinder profile photo for him…

IMG_7750.jpeg

…Then climbs in bed with Mommy Dearest.

IMG_7739.jpeg

GB said his tiny bunk felt sketchy. His parents reassured him that it was secure due to the posted 300 pound limit. AssA even said he could share the bunk with him. Sure, Fat Boy!

The best part was Big P in her tiny cabin chair. All her folds were undulating like the waves on the ocean. Those pants are giving up.

IMG_7756.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Canadian Sunflower

They are currently live, making lunch together....Ass shoving food down his hole and Pig whipping up a dip using mayo, sour cream and you guessed it a ranch packet. Trying to get those final sales in....must be a school day oh oops clinic day for Abs! At home date lunch! Whoohoo! #couplegoals

• Haha
  • Sick

Monkey1651

VIP Member
He’s back to saying he doesn’t want her to have a real job because it would be too mundane and she wouldn’t have fun. I want to know if she’s actually going to be going out in public for vocational stuff or is it a lie to make themselves look good. There’s no way that what 3 weeks of aba clinic “fixed” her problems to the point she can go out for vocational stuff. She’s going to scream and yell and honk and run around

• Heart